Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4045

    Mayumi and Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I have two friends who saw Yoko.

    Both said one of the worst appts and shoulda knew better. LOL.

    Save your money mongers.

    But, as always YMMV.

    Your money, your honey, and your loss as well?
    I always wonder why Mayumi brings in "friends". She claims she only gets a small amount. The friends usually are worse looking and are more expensive. I don't know if Mayumi is tired or just likes having company.

  2. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Thatprettgirl

    120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

    Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.
    As mentioned she's got a big ass so how about posting a pick of her so we can see that ass.

  3. #4043

    I wouldn't unless.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Did you shoot inside?

    For 120 and being able to CIP I might need to check her out.
    You like BBW, she's HUGE. Like Pear shaped with double the pear on the bottom. She's really nice but she is realllllyyyy big on the bottom and not curvy big. Like BIG BIG

  4. #4042
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Thatprettgirl

    120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

    Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.
    Did you shoot inside?

    For 120 and being able to CIP I might need to check her out.

  5. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Thatprettgirl

    120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

    Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.
    Agree 100%. Way older and bigger than photos.

  6. #4040
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Thatprettgirl

    120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.

    Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.

  7. #4039

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

    I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

    Anyone strongly advice for or against the other?

    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123
    So did you see Angel? Worth a try?

  8. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffe  [View Original Post]
    Mika gone too soon. New girl Yoko. Half Japanese, pics fairly accurate, seems to be new to biz, early 40's -- good half hr value, esp. Now that FAC has upped their prices to Kgirl territory.
    I have two friends who saw Yoko.

    Both said one of the worst appts and shoulda knew better. LOL.

    Save your money mongers.

    But, as always YMMV.

    Your money, your honey, and your loss as well?

  9. #4037
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?
    Save your cash. I've never had good experience at c org. Every single one of them used fake pic and service was terrible. Every time leave I think to myself it would've been better if I jerked off.

  10. #4036
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffe  [View Original Post]
    Go thru HX links -- might get better rates, actual pics -- see http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...550&viewfull=1#post5998550. I'm down-thumbing FAC due to their sudden 20%+ price hike.
    When was this? I visited Cindy in Rowland Heights a few days ago and I got their usual rate. She even examined my prostate with her tongue like last time.

  11. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?
    Go thru HX links -- might get better rates, actual pics -- see http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...550&viewfull=1#post5998550. I'm down-thumbing FAC due to their sudden 20%+ price hike.

  12. #4034

    Mika gone. New girl yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    An HX contact said she's ok, and that Mayumi is a better fuck. Same price with BBFS being YMMV. So far, I don't feel like trying her out.
    Mika gone too soon. New girl Yoko. Half Japanese, pics fairly accurate, seems to be new to biz, early 40's -- good half hr value, esp. Now that FAC has upped their prices to Kgirl territory.

  13. #4033

    Girls from [URL]Seeking.com[/URL]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-92645fe3da8f

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-77aa0fd74238

    If you are a member hit them up.

    Be cool, negotiate what you can and see what happens. Easy ones to BBFS / CIP don't ASK, just do it.

    SA has been great. I got more than 5 new girls in June, Have NEVER used a condom in the years on SA. I have noticed they all ask for $500 PPM, but can easily get them down to $300 each time and tell them we can meet twice a week.

    If you get this girl, please share details. Love hearing what sluts they all are after they tell me they "Only want one arrangement".

    I meet in AIRBNB or hotels, CIP all of them and wait to the "I'm pregnant text" before deleting that burner phone.

  14. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?
    I'll try Rita soon. Listings say she doesn't do PSE, but whatever.

  15. #4031

    Fullerton

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

    I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

    Anyone strongly advice for or against the other?

    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123
    Anyone sampled the ladies at the Fullerton site. Rita or Angel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape