Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4000
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    The great migration

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Man, 2010-2013 chicks on HX we're so easy to get bare services from. Many just offered it up with "no" tip required if they liked you?

    I remember bbfsciping that psycho Brazil chick Cha Cha so many times at that hotel next to Hooters off the 405.

    Also. JennaD, YMSunshine, Cindy9 lips.

    Those we're the days.
    2010 is when craigslist shut down their personals ads. Sixty to a hundred would get a half of a day with the likes of Angelcheeks in her skinny days where one could fuck her, talk about Michael Jackson, let her watch food network while placing her in various sex positions and fuck while she contemplated her culinary fat future.

    Best part was many afterward would call for some pro bono.

  2. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever seen more ridiculous implants.
    This person is a transgender with a fake snatch.

  3. #3998
    Man, 2010-2013 chicks on HX we're so easy to get bare services from. Many just offered it up with "no" tip required if they liked you?

    I remember bbfsciping that psycho Brazil chick Cha Cha so many times at that hotel next to Hooters off the 405.

    Also. JennaD, YMSunshine, Cindy9 lips.

    Those we're the days.

  4. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    So who here has tried the MILF / GILF duo? Mika's pics look good, maybe I'll try her alone.
    She looks way better than Mayumi. I'm sure the charge is more than Mayumi's fee.

  5. #3996
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #3995

    Mayumi / Mika

    So who here has tried the MILF / GILF duo? Mika's pics look good, maybe I'll try her alone.

  7. #3994

    Bonus info

    Quote Originally Posted by CaBusyBee  [View Original Post]
    Where can I get her contact?
    You are actually in luck. You can go to www.buyHXpoints.com and get all her contact info AND get a 35% off coupon.

  8. #3993

    Zayrazen

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    6 fifty for the 30.

    7 fifty for the 60.

    30 or 60 plus the 4 benji's!
    I paid 300 for hhr bb. Took some negotiation. She is pimped / booked. That's who you're talking to on text. Pics were far younger and cuter than what you get in person. Might have been taken 2-3 years ago. She's still young and cute in person, just not as hot as the pics indicate. Zay is cool, very street smart for her age, but she was bitching way too much that she usually gets 600-750 for bare. I wouldn't repeat unless she was 200.

  9. #3992
    Recently, saw Mikkafay (hx) and Phuddover (Hx) again for some bare sessions and both are still enjoy getting the D raw.

    Before I hit there vaginas raw I hit Iloganstone (Hx) and (hx) Lolnore (full cip) in LA for some nice dirty raw sessions.

    Plenty of raw chick on HX that still allow it. Just got to do your own homework and see the girls.

    I know plenty of milfs that still offer but keep it on the lowdown cause they got to compete against the younger gals with killer bodies.

  10. #3991

    Search features

    Quote Originally Posted by CaBusyBee  [View Original Post]
    Where can I get her contact?
    Two search tools that you can use, which are levels above posting a request for it, are.

    * View Original Post link, which allows you to back track on a thread.
    * Search In Forum.

    Doesn't take too long, as the answer to your question is quickly reached by using the first tool.
    Get on HX and fire away.

  11. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried these girls? DUO bb with anal in both if them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/84149869#.

    I've seen these girls post for 2 weeks now but can't find not one comment or review.

    And found old posts with different number too. I got so close to meeting them sitting in the hotel parking lot but my inutitiin was telling me not to deal with shit so I went home rather than risk some upsell.
    I've seen the bigger girl a few years ago, she was OK. I think she just had a baby, I'm hoping someone TOFT, I'm interested in the younger one. She has a nice ass.

  12. #3989

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by WingRod  [View Original Post]
    Despite the previous reviews, decided to see Jen anyway. Yes, talkative, small boobs, somewhat messy room, but otherwise no issues. Very easy-going, aims to please. She's had a hard life and abusive bf's in the past. But, she delivers on her menu which is default BBFSCIP. Upcharge if you want vids / pics.
    Where can I get her contact?

  13. #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried these girls? DUO bb with anal in both if them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/84149869#.

    I've seen these girls post for 2 weeks now but can't find not one comment or review.

    And found old posts with different number too. I got so close to meeting them sitting in the hotel parking lot but my inutitiin was telling me not to deal with shit so I went home rather than risk some upsell.
    Nothing about a couple of fat, tatted up cholas is necessarily screaming "too good to be true".

    Other hand, nobody I'd actually want to fuck bare would ever have "fuck me without a rubber" mentioned _anywhere_, let alone in the title of an ad.

  14. #3987

    Too good to be true?

    Has anyone tried these girls? DUO bb with anal in both if them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/84149869#.

    I've seen these girls post for 2 weeks now but can't find not one comment or review.

    And found old posts with different number too. I got so close to meeting them sitting in the hotel parking lot but my inutitiin was telling me not to deal with shit so I went home rather than risk some upsell.

  15. #3986

    Jeong (thetopgirls)

    Hi, has anyone seen Jeong from thetopgirls, the ads said she offers BBFS+CIP, thanks for any feedback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape