Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 1711 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16018

    UTR Protocol

    I agree with Grizzly. Standard password system accompanied with the verified USA member name could suffice. Not just for SBJ's sister, I mean in general. I remember the back and forth PMs trying to figure out who the abuser was. Makes things much simpler. Hell, I'm case someone gives provider a false user name, could make ever password slightly unique. I. e, Arish gives me a UTR and my password is USA1002, Arish gives Gene2 a UTR and his password is USA0011, etc. Just an idea to try an simplify the vetting and accountability process.

    Also, LSL, I think you were referencing a "safe word". But to answer Benz's point, literally unless the provider agrees to rough and you establish said "safe word", a simple "no" or "no I don't do that" should suffice. I don't care who you are or who they are, let's treat these women with at least some modicum of respect. A basic "no" should be enough.

  2. #16017

    UTR ladies

    Well there is a way but it would be a hassle.

    UTR typically has a pswd you could always add 2 more notches of safety by demanding a USA username and the number they will be contacting her from then letting her know.

    Once someone has seen her it would be up to her to save contact info. That way if something we're to happen we all would know who to give a beat down to it they decide to play rough. She could always ask them to long into their usa account to verify

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    If SBJsister returns, what could we do to make sure a UTR that likes to fuck and suck is safe from mongers that have a dominance and daddy fetish?

    She likes to play but not that way.

    Saying NO doesn't seem to matter to them. Every UTR needs gentlemen not assholes.

    There's information in the New Member Guide about UTR etiquette.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...w-Member-Guide

  3. #16016

    Rude mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    If SBJsister returns, what could we do to make sure a UTR that likes to fuck and suck is safe from mongers that have a dominance and daddy fetish?

    She likes to play but not that way.

    Saying NO doesn't seem to matter to them. Every UTR needs gentlemen not assholes.

    There's information in the New Member Guide about UTR etiquette.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...w-Member-Guide
    My ex had lovers (yes, most of the time I was playing along). No sometimes did not mean no, depending on the form of play, so we created a mutually understood code word.

    Find a word that is out of the sexual realm such that when it is uttered it means everything must stop. And that means everyone. This was a hard, fast, non-negotiable agreement. After the stoppage, play may resume, but that was up to her. When and how In all our years, nobody was left with blue balls. Her lovers were all married. And she insisted on BB. Since it is my thing to go last, it was great fun. They were regular visitors so we didn't have to worry about sending anything home that would have to be explained. If they needed some action, one phone call and she was on her back. Fun times.

    Guys, respect our playmates. If you want them to retire, keep behaving the fool. Just my take.

    LSL.

  4. #16015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    UTR safety

    If SBJsister returns, what could we do to make sure a UTR that likes to fuck and suck is safe from mongers that have a dominance and daddy fetish?

    She likes to play but not that way.

    Saying NO doesn't seem to matter to them. Every UTR needs gentlemen not assholes.

    There's information in the New Member Guide about UTR etiquette.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...w-Member-Guide

  5. #16014

  6. #16013

    Jenna pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RallyToo  [View Original Post]
    Any ad with pics available?
    Here's a couple of body pics from previous Curly Sue ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CPnspU.jpg‎   0t3kes.jpg‎  

  7. #16012

    Jenna

    Saw her yesterday. Discreet and easy meeting. As advertised. She aims to please and she did so to the last drop. Slept well last night!

    She was a bit nervous to start. Probably the first meeting thing. But she didn't hesitate. She's still working on getting pics back up to her stg. I'll repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/731446686834

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Woke up to Jenna flashing me this morning.

    Flashed me her Drivers License.

    It's my birthday, cum blow off some fireworks in me!

    Told her my wife is with me all day, want to meet her too? Nope! Unless she's fun and kinky too. I said Nope!

    If you can't blow off inside her today, send her a Birthday wish.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/731446686834

  8. #16011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 397

    Shannon / Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly27  [View Original Post]
    Thats shannon been around for a long time.
    Grizzly is correct, she goes by Shannon. Before that she went by Molly so that is another name you can search.

  9. #16010

    Spinner

    Have frequented the massage parlors but interested in the escort scene in GR. I'm a Hayley, Eris (younger, skinny or fit). Any recommendations?

  10. #16009

    Shannon

    Thats shannon been around for a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Stay away unless you like your girls to be trashy and gross.

  11. #16008
    She's well-reviewed, been around for what seems like forever, although her name evades me.

    I personally saw her back in 2016 or 2017 at her then apartment I believe. She had a friend and offered a duo, but I just saw her.

    Semi-friendly, not super attractive, but is real. Did cim, but hated it, and it showed.

    Didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Stay away unless you like your girls to be trashy and gross.

  12. #16007
    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Stay away unless you like your girls to be trashy and gross.
    Not the worst I've been with 🙄.

  13. #16006

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by GRSlinger11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any luck with this one? I've been trying to contact but never get a reply. Interested in seeing her.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/450732550945
    Stay away unless you like your girls to be trashy and gross.

  14. #16005

    Lexiluv

    Can you PM me digits?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Lexiluv once a week and she tells me she needs more money soon.

    I told her I could try the team again and warn them that she has training now. If you're a rude dude she'll bite it off shove it and tell you to go fuckyourself.

    She lives north east of GR about hhr drive. No incall and needs a ride.

  15. #16004

    Ashley

    I've been searching too. She has ads in Sag and Central Mich but no reviews of any kind. Staying home until someone trusted TWFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGoose  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley From out of town with 646 area code. Looks like a hot spinner going to take the plung possibly but I always like a heads up on any info. I thought someone posted a while back but I couldn't find anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape