Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 26668
-
07-05-22 18:04 #15988Senior Member

Posts: 422Need Some Help.
Anyone knowing what's going on with Valerie Vixen (AKA Native American Princess) or how to contact her. She has posted frequently the last two months under both names. Until last week she was posting a cell ending in 0059. Her most recent (the last week) she's posted a number ending in 7649. No response from the first and the second connected to Red in Lansing who didn't know a Valerie or NAP. Anyone know what her current status or cell is? Thanks a bunch in advance.
-
07-05-22 17:41 #15987Senior Member

Posts: 377I don't know how long you have been seeing her, and certainly none of my business but I can tell you the last several years, that is her normal state. Arish is a member of this site and I followed his lead for a long time, finally I couldn't resist anymore. I can only imagine what she looked like at 20, of course you could say that about a lot of providers.
Originally Posted by MrBigshot
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:11 #15986Senior Member

Posts: 41Tamara
Did Tamara change her phone number or decide to not meet with new people? I have recently tried texting her but did not get any responses.
-
07-05-22 11:18 #15985Senior Member

Posts: 102Nessa
I saw Nessa last week, top notch experience! There was a little bit of the "10 minutes" routine, but not bad. If you're into curvy you'll enjoy her.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/846694239724
-
07-05-22 07:32 #15984Senior Member

Posts: 41Allison
I have been out of the game for quite awhile but starting to feel better sometimes and I felt like playing the other day. I texted 4 different ladies and the first one to reply was Allison. I had seen her before and although she wasn't my first choice she gets the job done.
It has always been easy for me to schedule with her although this time when I was already on my way she wants me to get condoms. This really bugs me but I stopped anyway. She is a small spinner who didn't waste any time. Short covered BJ doesn't do it for me so she climbs aboard. Finish missionary and out with no problem. I could definitely tell she was on something this time. While I may repeat even if she is not my first choice, her being strung out will make me think twice next time.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/280826510383
-
07-04-22 08:14 #15983Senior Member

Posts: 4439Jenna
Woke up to Jenna flashing me this morning.
Flashed me her Drivers License.
It's my birthday, cum blow off some fireworks in me!
Told her my wife is with me all day, want to meet her too? Nope! Unless she's fun and kinky too. I said Nope!
If you can't blow off inside her today, send her a Birthday wish.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/731446686834
-
07-04-22 00:06 #15982Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks
Zero reviews.
Originally Posted by PaperClips
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 00:00 #15981Senior Member

Posts: 72Leona
Yep that's her. If you like donating without busting a nut she's the one for you. She used to be a streetwalker but carries a knife and robs people with her pimp.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver12
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 23:51 #15980Senior Member

Posts: 94Her name is Leona. She used to be a streetwalker. I never picked her up, so I don't if she has decent service.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver12
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 14:42 #15979Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone gave a name
Anyone have a name on this one so I can search for reviews?
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/548559293347
-
07-02-22 22:41 #15978Senior Member

Posts: 80Spinner
Heading to GR this week. What are the best spinners around.
-
07-02-22 22:30 #15977Senior Member

Posts: 239The last 2 make it a point to say no full service. Will they do full service and they are just trying to be safe?
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 18:32 #15976Regular Member

Posts: 10It's hard to tip when you never know her rate. She never post her rate and when you think you know it she will change it on you.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 16:21 #15975Senior Member

Posts: 64Ashley
Has anyone seen Ashley From out of town with 646 area code. Looks like a hot spinner going to take the plung possibly but I always like a heads up on any info. I thought someone posted a while back but I couldn't find anything.
-
07-02-22 13:55 #15974Senior Member

Posts: 99Heathergirl on Tryst "The MILF Next Door"
I don't think she is the "Heather" mentioned in other posts on here. Has anyone tried her?
https://tryst.link/escort/heathergirl











Reply With Quote





