Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 1451 1951 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27035

    Dodged a HUGE bullet.

    So I have a business trip next month so I started doing my usual Intel / research. I hope on Tryst and find Lauren Sawyer. She seems cute enough and the price seemed reasonable for what I was looking for. As a vet innthe game, you never take ANYTHING at face value. So I cross reference Private Delights (one of my favorite bc they have great detailed reviews) and of course my guys on the forums. I stumbled on what has to be one of the funniest stories I've read on here. Utterly disgusting that she'd be crapping while greeting you at the same time. I can't bring myself to even reach out to her. I'd be thinking of machine gun farts upon arrival.

    Needless to say, I have to start my search over. I'll have limited time so would be looking for some fun close to the airport. Many advice is welcome. If you have an ATF that I should try shoot me a PM. Also cool with a nice MP as well. Thanks guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by AutgMark  [View Original Post]
    So recently had a dream, and ohhhh boy, it as a doozy. So I get to this hotel, I'm the only car in the parking lot with some sketch hanging about. Wait a bit and finally get called up to the room. I am about to lear but my floppy-to-hard brain thing got the best of my thinking brain. I slink up to the second floor room, the door is open, I am instructed via text to enter. I'm a bit nervous, excited, horny, and full of suspense. As soon as I enter I am greeted with an enthusiastic "Hi" form the bathroom. She's pooping. Like not a small-time "going to scatter a few deer pellets here and there", I'm talking big-city pooping. IT was basically a freighter ship being propelled out of a lady sphincter at high high force. And the smell. Boy. My brother once hit deer on 295 a few years ago and the remains of the deer got stuck in the grill of the car and the heat of the summer made one of the most fowl smelling experiences I have had on this side of the Mississippi. This poop was worse. However, I was still horny so I stayed. Lauren is not the lady in her pictures anymore. What I found was an impish young female-human, with a gut and a face that looked like a cross between the smurfs and some 1840's woodcut depiction of baba yaga the witch. She's bubbly on top of that. I hate bubbly. But the BBJ was OK. She hopped on and I blew in the bag.

    2 seconds after finishing, she's back to pooping.

  2. #27034

    New sex. Worker

    I texted this one a few minutes ago, they don't know what they are doing or is a trap.

    Be very careful if you want to go there. Read every word and what they ask first. My opinion stay away.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/473516012798

  3. #27033

    First Time Monger

    I've looked around and can't find a way to contact the mods directly about my post so I hope that I'm not breaking any rules but I wanted to leave a review from my first experience. Link to her below.

    I was super nervous as a first timer using this forum and some of the links I found here but decided to send the text message anyways.

    Start to finish everything was an incredibly positive, calm, and inviting experience. She responded to my text quite quickly and travelled to my location. We spoke casually for 15 minutes or so in person about various topics and everything was very natural. Then we decided to get to the massage. I loved it, very sensual with oils and she kept a calm but engaging conversation going throughout the massage. She was very interested in what I had to say and I enjoyed that a lot. Some time passed. She wasn't in a hurry to leave.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/370702883252

  4. #27032

    About Dr. Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by DeRipa  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dr Mom in the sin city area while she was walking, didn't realize it was her till I asked for her contact info. Found a nice quite place and the head Dr went to work after I played in the kitty. A dub for the top and she said 2 dubs for FS, I just went for the top. I do want to see her at a location though as she seems like she would be fun.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/209145267763
    This is odd. Now, in the past, I have texted her about a session and offered 80 and she declined. Then, she does a car date for 20 and would have done 40, based on this review. She was asking for 150 for a HH back then. It's like they'd rather spite their faces than to accept a reasonable donation! I guess when she was declining my offer, biz was good, but the fact that she's walking, times must be rough! SMH.

  5. #27031
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything you guys take for stronger erections and lasting long with providers? If so, PM me or quote this post.
    Theres this stuff called royal honey, you can buy it legally off of amazon or some gas stations. Only problem is half the brands don't actually do anything so find one with a lot of good reviews. I don't know the total amount of chemicals but its definitely Cialis mixed with some sort of aphrodisiac. One brand I got I think had a test booster in it because it changed my voice a little. Can give wicked headaches and higher blood pressure so I'd half dose it at first.

  6. #27030

    Saw Meme and I Left

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember seeing someone looking for details on this one. I don't recall if she was g2 g or not?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/818357949553

    Also was / is meme worth a visit?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/428881362958
    I cannot give a legit review of this provider, made deal and all was cool but when I asked her to suck jr she said a hat was required. I told her he wears a hat for FS if she demands it, but not for some cock suckie. She said no hat then no suck. So I had not paid yet, and I got dressed and left. Yep she yelled and threw stuff and me, but no way I want a covered BJ!

    She looked like her pics, a little dumpier but were recent pics. Her ad does not mention everything is covered. So beware. She may be good, I cannot comment on her services, but avoid if you want cock suckie bare!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/428881362958

  7. #27029
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGunner  [View Original Post]
    I saw Meme a couple times, sometimes comms can be slow. Everything is covered and a pretty basic service but she's a legit little tattooed Asian. Nothing special but nothing bad as far as my visits.
    Appreciate it. She looks like a fun little thing.

  8. #27028
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago she was definitely worth a visit. Haven't had a chance to see her since she returned to the scene.
    You referring to meme or the Italian?

  9. #27027

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    Viagra gave me a wicked headache.

    Cialis works great. I buy the 20 mg pills from a Canadian pharmacy and cut the pills in half. Works great.
    Cialis is the thing that works for me!

    I went to my doc and said I have ED which is true. Doc gave me a script for 30 a month take one a day, Medicare covers it 20 $ month is my part to pay. Have a 16 year old dick but with stamina. Morning wood also LOL.

    I have a couple bottles of 100 mg 30 tabs in each Viagra sealed from pharmacy. Plus about 30 more opened with the label on them. PM me I don't use. Them.

  10. #27026

    Meme

    I saw Meme a couple times, sometimes comms can be slow. Everything is covered and a pretty basic service but she's a legit little tattooed Asian. Nothing special but nothing bad as far as my visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember seeing someone looking for details on this one. I don't recall if she was g2 g or not?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/818357949553

    Also was / is meme worth a visit?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/428881362958

  11. #27025

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DeRipa  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dr Mom in the sin city area while she was walking, didn't realize it was her till I asked for her contact info. Found a nice quite place and the head Dr went to work after I played in the kitty. A dub for the top and she said 2 dubs for FS, I just went for the top. I do want to see her at a location though as she seems like she would be fun.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/209145267763
    I have had her on my radar for awhile. Didn't realize she was also a swan, is the contact 8 nfo same?

  12. #27024

    Meme

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember seeing someone looking for details on this one. I don't recall if she was g2 g or not?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/818357949553

    Also was / is meme worth a visit?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/428881362958
    About a year ago she was definitely worth a visit. Haven't had a chance to see her since she returned to the scene.

  13. #27023

    Verdict

    I think I remember seeing someone looking for details on this one. I don't recall if she was g2 g or not?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/818357949553

    Also was / is meme worth a visit?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/428881362958

  14. #27022

    Dr Mom

    Picked up Dr Mom in the sin city area while she was walking, didn't realize it was her till I asked for her contact info. Found a nice quite place and the head Dr went to work after I played in the kitty. A dub for the top and she said 2 dubs for FS, I just went for the top. I do want to see her at a location though as she seems like she would be fun.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/209145267763

  15. #27021

    Re: Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    She looks very familiar. I think she worked for an agency here a long time ago. I did see her and it was very good. I saved an old pic of her, see if it matches her new ones. She used to go by Bella Paris.
    Paris used to be booked by the Kate Marx agency, now operating only in Las Vegas. She also did doubles with the unfortunately retired Scarlett LaPink. She's cute, clean, and fun, although I didn't experience much chemistry with her, so I didn't repeat. (https://tryst.link/escort/paris-damore)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape