Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 41287
-
07-07-22 11:42 #27007Senior Member

Posts: 470Cialis
Generic: Tadalafil.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Fantastic!
HM,
Tall.
-
07-07-22 11:08 #27006Senior Member

Posts: 71She has horrendous reviews. Always has, avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 09:43 #27005Senior Member

Posts: 220[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-07-22 08:54 #27004Senior Member

Posts: 250Stuff for stonger erections and lasting longer?
Is there anything you guys take for stronger erections and lasting long with providers? If so, PM me or quote this post.
-
07-07-22 07:05 #27003Senior Member

Posts: 653Anyone has any info on this one
-
07-07-22 01:40 #27002Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl
And this is what I am saying. When you find girl who can be unstable, as she is known to be, the consequences can be disastrous! I have met some of these girls who come off very sweet, but when some misunderstanding occurs, oh man! There is a girl that is being talked about on here quite a bit (Ryder) in a positive way; well, she did something to me several months ago and wouldn't apologize and essentially went off on my azz and she was the one at fault! I don't trust any of these witches!
Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 01:34 #27001Senior Member

Posts: 1170About your rebuttal
So, one thing I will not argue about is how a man or woman spend his or her money; especially since it's not my money. Based on the level or type of services she provided or some may dub as a lack thereof, personally, $300 plus dollars would be too much for me. I mean, to not get a longer BJ and / or BBJ--absolutely not! But I digress!
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
Now, the issue I have with this drunk is that when she asked me for a pic and I decline, citing anti-anonymity and discretion concerns, she went off and got very nasty and unprofessional about it! This is where my issue lies. I have seen where these girls take guys pics, after they get angry with them or have some kind of falling out or even misunderstanding, and they post their pics on these adult entertainment sites saying that they like shemales or some other foolishness. Now, please don't say, "oh no, not April, she is as sweet as pie!" Yes, April! And any other provider who is hooking.
For some of us, providing a pic is a big no no. Especially if you have a significant other or a great job. If this does not apply to you, then send as many pics till your heart's content. As for me, personally, and I am sure I speak for many others on here, sending pics and LinkedIn profiles and any other information that crosses over into my personal life is a big no go! Again, I digress! That is certainly any man's prerogative, however.
At any rate, I am not trying to throw shade or anything like that, but a rebuttal to your rebuttal was requisite, because in the world of hooking, it is just not prudent to ever share a personal pic with a girl, unless you are willing to accept the consequences of this decision down the road. And you never know! A very famous person paid a woman $130 k to keep her mouth closed about a sexual encounter and guess what, it got out anyway. You may not be famous and that's not really the point; however, the point is, we (clients) do not owe these people pics because we are not the ones who are making the big bucks! If she is concerned about attraction, well, go on a dating site--there, I can see sending pics, but a site where hooking is involved, not me! And April, shy! Naw, doubt that! She has been hooking too long for that biz. And by the way, I have seen her a couple times in the distant past and quite frankly, her puss was nothing to write home about. Although she was a nice looking MILF; I mean, back then, think gymnastics type of body. I don't know what she looks like now, but, again, the puss was pretty average.
-
07-06-22 23:10 #27000Senior Member

Posts: 103April. You got lucky.
I choose personal experience, multiplied literally thousands of times by others, over your single wonderful experience (congrats) with this one. She is attractive and professional, functional alcoholic, with serious multiple personality disorders that flip on like a light switch. All those pics are decades old although I'd believe she still is attractive. But I for one would NEVER piss away the $$ with this one. Better luck winning PowerBall than having that luck more than once.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 21:02 #26999Senior Member

Posts: 351Link
Here's here latest link.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85541890
-
07-06-22 17:56 #26998Senior Member

Posts: 68Yeah she had a ton of bad ones (Smells and no shows when you arrive), but even so I wanted to try it out some day. I know she did the * guy once and she was so high it was pathetic. She could barely talk or do anything but lay there and grunt.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:21 #26997Senior Member

Posts: 185April
Actually she's quite active on Seeking Arrangements.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
GP.
-
07-06-22 15:04 #26996Senior Member

Posts: 84Do you have a link?
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 13:32 #26995Senior Member

Posts: 84Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 13:24 #26994Regular Member

Posts: 23Feisty sexy Italian
Anybody had the pleasured to see this one and would be kind to give an input?
Here is a link.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/706042555534
-
07-06-22 13:11 #26993Senior Member

Posts: 79400 an hour which is not bad at all for her looks. GFE experience. She wanted the full deposit. Between that and the phone call it was not adding up.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





