Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 875 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10019
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    No offense, but that very first individual is not worth picking up based off how she / he / it looks IMO.
    Right lmao. As soon as you see the face you know what it is.

  2. #10018
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    She's the very first person in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXgI1EtGZoU.

    That's who I picked up. Tranny, right?
    Oh no that's the other tranny who's always out on the ave. I knew this was a dude from a far distance, jawline and face are strong as shit LOL. This other one was out last night looked way more like a woman but something seemed off to me. Fuck, that one might be a female LOL.

  3. #10017
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located on Westmoreland Ave or street I'm from new Jersey will like to try her out for a hotel date two rounds of full service I do not care if she's around a group of people will get her attention and ask if she's working or ask can I talk to her for a few minutes. That's the thickest street Chick I've seen on that guy YouTube videos can you pm me some info or post info thanks last time I was in Philly was October 2021 been wanting to go back. What time is she out walking around I'm a morning person.
    Westmoreland is a street. Its the 1st major street north of Allegheny Ave. I think she lives in that building above the hair salon (where Kristen used to stay). I always see here either standing in front of that building or right near it.

  4. #10016

    Bad *****

    PM me for detail.

  5. #10015

    Bad

    Inbox me if you want to meet up with a bad later.

  6. #10014
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    She's the very first person in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXgI1EtGZoU.

    That's who I picked up. Tranny, right?
    Correct. Looks like a female especially late at night.

  7. #10013

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    She's the very first person in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXgI1EtGZoU.

    That's who I picked up. Tranny, right?
    No offense, but that very first individual is not worth picking up based off how she / he / it looks IMO.

  8. #10012

    This is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    There is a Hispanic transsexual on the Ave that looks similar to the real female Nana from far away. Fortunately the two don't work in the same area. The Hispanic transsexual works from Kensington and Tioga to Kensington and Sedgley. Be aware because late at night "she" looks awfully close to a real female. During the day and in less tight clothes it's definitely a male.
    She's the very first person in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXgI1EtGZoU.

    That's who I picked up. Tranny, right?

  9. #10011
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her out several times before. She's always right there at Westmoreland but she's always with a bunch of people. I've never seen her walking by herself.
    Where is she located on Westmoreland Ave or street I'm from new Jersey will like to try her out for a hotel date two rounds of full service I do not care if she's around a group of people will get her attention and ask if she's working or ask can I talk to her for a few minutes. That's the thickest street Chick I've seen on that guy YouTube videos can you pm me some info or post info thanks last time I was in Philly was October 2021 been wanting to go back. What time is she out walking around I'm a morning person.

  10. #10010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Lauren

    These pictures of Lauren were taken just a few days before she was gunned down. She was in very high spirits with lots of smiling and laughing. She was definitely alert and on top of her game. She will be missed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Man such a sad ending. For those that don't know Lauren was also known as "legs" because when she was in her prime she had such beautiful and muscular legs that you couldn't miss driving down the Ave. When she was in her prime I was witness to her stepping out into the street and all the cars in her vicinity stopping to try and pick her up.

    She was very street smart. She didn't just jump into any car. She would look in and assess as best she could of the date before she got in. She also seen many girls come and go as in wither away and she said the difference between her and the other girls was that she made sure she always ate something. She didn't spend every last buck on drugs she would force herself to go to McDonald so that's why you never seen her skinny or severely underweight.

    Lauren literally was heavy duty. She never complained and it seemed like nothing could break her. The blazing hot summers and the cold blue winters, a bad date that would have broke other girls, pregnancy, homelessness, getting locked up, etc., she was out there.

    It's just the nature of the game but in the past few years she got a little older and there were younger talent so I saw less of her and the last times I saw Lauren I noticed she wasn't as sharp mentally so I stopped seeing her but was happy to hear she had housing as she told me.

    When people wonder why a culture dies out its because the people who make up the culture literally die. Lauren was that fun no bs Kensington 2010-2018 era through and through.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220708-002207_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220708-002155_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220708-002204_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220708-002158_Gallery.jpg‎  

  11. #10009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    There is a Hispanic transsexual on the Ave that looks similar to the real female Nana from far away. Fortunately the two don't work in the same area. The Hispanic transsexual works from Kensington and Tioga to Kensington and Sedgley. Be aware because late at night "she" looks awfully close to a real female. During the day and in less tight clothes it's definitely a male.
    I think I saw her walking up the ave between Westmoreland and Ontario tonight. She had on a floral mini dress. She def made me take a 2nd look from distance but as I got close to her I felt that something was off and anytime I even have to think about whether that's a real girl I just keep on driving.

  12. #10008

    Yeah that's her

    Idk if anyone has a photo of her to make this easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Hoping this isn't the same HSW Gigi who's like super tall (like 5'8-5'10 ish), tan, started out having a fat ass, but then more recently got skinnier from the drugs but still kept some of her cake. That'd be an awful shame if it's the same one because even though she could cop an attitude sometimes, she was still a reliable, clean fuck.

  13. #10007

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to report that GiGi with the fat ass and the curly hair was apparently found dead; from what I hear she ended up at the wrong end of a knife. Between Lauren getting hit with a stray bullet to this, more and more girls should realize how crazy Kenzo is getting these days. Be safe out there everyone.
    Hoping this isn't the same HSW Gigi who's like super tall (like 5'8-5'10 ish), tan, started out having a fat ass, but then more recently got skinnier from the drugs but still kept some of her cake. That'd be an awful shame if it's the same one because even though she could cop an attitude sometimes, she was still a reliable, clean fuck.

  14. #10006

    GiGi dead also

    Wanted to report that GiGi with the fat ass and the curly hair was apparently found dead; from what I hear she ended up at the wrong end of a knife. Between Lauren getting hit with a stray bullet to this, more and more girls should realize how crazy Kenzo is getting these days. Be safe out there everyone.

  15. #10005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Lance the pics you posted are of Lauren. She was shot by Needle Park. The saddest part is, I was told she wasn't even the intended target of the lowlife that pulled the trigger. Shame these wannabe thugs are roaming around to possibly do the same idiotic things over and over.

    Lauren Had been out there a very long time. She began her adventure at Huntingdon where she worked until she spread her wings and wet to the area between Tioga and the 7-11. She seemed to be most comfortable at Clearfield. She spent the last couple of years hanging there.

    Lauren was always a nice girl as long as I've known her. Never heard any off-the-wall reports about her. Never knew her to burn anybody. She was the type to take a loss before causing any issues. Sad to say the least. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Man such a sad ending. For those that don't know Lauren was also known as "legs" because when she was in her prime she had such beautiful and muscular legs that you couldn't miss driving down the Ave. When she was in her prime I was witness to her stepping out into the street and all the cars in her vicinity stopping to try and pick her up.

    She was very street smart. She didn't just jump into any car. She would look in and assess as best she could of the date before she got in. She also seen many girls come and go as in wither away and she said the difference between her and the other girls was that she made sure she always ate something. She didn't spend every last buck on drugs she would force herself to go to McDonald so that's why you never seen her skinny or severely underweight.

    Lauren literally was heavy duty. She never complained and it seemed like nothing could break her. The blazing hot summers and the cold blue winters, a bad date that would have broke other girls, pregnancy, homelessness, getting locked up, etc., she was out there.

    It's just the nature of the game but in the past few years she got a little older and there were younger talent so I saw less of her and the last times I saw Lauren I noticed she wasn't as sharp mentally so I stopped seeing her but was happy to hear she had housing as she told me.

    When people wonder why a culture dies out its because the people who make up the culture literally die. Lauren was that fun no bs Kensington 2010-2018 era through and through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape