Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 13126
-
07-07-22 21:04 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 165GiGi dead also
Wanted to report that GiGi with the fat ass and the curly hair was apparently found dead; from what I hear she ended up at the wrong end of a knife. Between Lauren getting hit with a stray bullet to this, more and more girls should realize how crazy Kenzo is getting these days. Be safe out there everyone.
-
07-07-22 20:59 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 987Man such a sad ending. For those that don't know Lauren was also known as "legs" because when she was in her prime she had such beautiful and muscular legs that you couldn't miss driving down the Ave. When she was in her prime I was witness to her stepping out into the street and all the cars in her vicinity stopping to try and pick her up.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
She was very street smart. She didn't just jump into any car. She would look in and assess as best she could of the date before she got in. She also seen many girls come and go as in wither away and she said the difference between her and the other girls was that she made sure she always ate something. She didn't spend every last buck on drugs she would force herself to go to McDonald so that's why you never seen her skinny or severely underweight.
Lauren literally was heavy duty. She never complained and it seemed like nothing could break her. The blazing hot summers and the cold blue winters, a bad date that would have broke other girls, pregnancy, homelessness, getting locked up, etc., she was out there.
It's just the nature of the game but in the past few years she got a little older and there were younger talent so I saw less of her and the last times I saw Lauren I noticed she wasn't as sharp mentally so I stopped seeing her but was happy to hear she had housing as she told me.
When people wonder why a culture dies out its because the people who make up the culture literally die. Lauren was that fun no bs Kensington 2010-2018 era through and through.
-
07-07-22 20:18 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 987There is a Hispanic transsexual on the Ave that looks similar to the real female Nana from far away. Fortunately the two don't work in the same area. The Hispanic transsexual works from Kensington and Tioga to Kensington and Sedgley. Be aware because late at night "she" looks awfully close to a real female. During the day and in less tight clothes it's definitely a male.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 15:21 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 645I've seen her out several times before. She's always right there at Westmoreland but she's always with a bunch of people. I've never seen her walking by herself.
Originally Posted by NoskCaj
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 12:05 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 128I don't but
I was in the area yesterday and saw her walking wearing the same thing as in the video. I wanted to pick her up but kinda bitched out and ended up picking up some a tall tranny instead. "She" had some curves and was wearing a cute dress and the opportunity was there. Unfortunately not until I really looked at her face to realize it was a dude. Or atleast I was pretty sure. I dropped them back off after that.
But about the girl in the video she has a fat ass. I should've picked her up. I saw her at E. Venango area. If anyone can confirm anything please let us know.
Originally Posted by NoskCaj
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 10:45 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 465Chick at 4:44
Anybody know the potential pawg at 4:44 mark? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOarKbMdp_c.
-
07-06-22 18:21 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 748Lauren
Yeah Lance the pics you posted are of Lauren. She was shot by Needle Park. The saddest part is, I was told she wasn't even the intended target of the lowlife that pulled the trigger. Shame these wannabe thugs are roaming around to possibly do the same idiotic things over and over.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Lauren Had been out there a very long time. She began her adventure at Huntingdon where she worked until she spread her wings and wet to the area between Tioga and the 7-11. She seemed to be most comfortable at Clearfield. She spent the last couple of years hanging there.
Lauren was always a nice girl as long as I've known her. Never heard any off-the-wall reports about her. Never knew her to burn anybody. She was the type to take a loss before causing any issues. Sad to say the least. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
07-06-22 13:01 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 987Hope it's not her! For real? She's a mom of 2 kids. She's the oldest walker that I know out there. Pictures are taken from CookyJar.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 12:19 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 2789General Comment. Pictures
I see all of these links to online videos of girls and asking who is the girl at some time stamp.
Would it be possible for those who want help to post a screen capture or two of the girls in question? Help us help you?
Me thinks without doing so one is not utilizing the full power of this site and the assembled knowledge base.
Of course once some one replies with a review or comment on "her" or "she" then that info / review gets lost as links die or some don't have the time to sift through videos. Thus the power of info left here and its search-ability is nil.
Then there are the constant back & forths about which girl anyone is talking about until an erroneous consensus is reached. A picture is worth a thousand words!
I mean this place can be an extension of Reddit or Ask, where you have to read it everyday and stay up on things, or with valuable info left, a great tool!
Just saying.
stepping down off of pulpit
-
07-06-22 11:40 #9997Banned Member

Posts: 213Inbox
Done. Also, damn the photos you posted of her def put her in the BBW category. She has cellulite on top of cellulite.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:16 #9996Senior Member

Posts: 477Lauren
Thanks RepoMan for the update. Is this the deceased Lauren that you are referring to. She had a tramp stamp that says "Johnny".
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:01 #9995Senior Member

Posts: 663This is not the redhead below though, right? Clearly, there is a tattoo on the hand of one woman and not the other. The woman in the BJ video also looks older. I do appreciate the info though and let me know if you think I am wrong. If anyone does have info then I am talking about the redhead sitting down right at 0:13. She looks real good to my eye. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-NjnZEoYpo.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 17:18 #9994Senior Member

Posts: 130Sharon
Found her on xvideos.
https://www.xvideos.com/video60834811/3_minute_slurpee
-
07-05-22 16:18 #9993Senior Member

Posts: 663Redhead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-NjnZEoYpo
Who is the redhead at the beginning of the video? Damn, that ass. Anyone with info, PM me, please!
-
07-05-22 13:01 #9992Banned Member

Posts: 426BBW Heather
Anonbuxz just reminded me Heather was one of the best BBWs on the ave.
I thought she might have died because she was doing so bad the last time I saw her.
Very thin Waist, big hips and Ass.
Just entering the realm of "BBW" around 180 lbs.
Sweet as Snow White and always aimed to please.
NEVER looked at the clock or rushed.
As a BBW Streetwalker I only saw 2 big girls better than her.
On a scale of 1/10 (No 7's) I'd say her face was a 5, Body an 8, overall a 6 because the Body was nice.
Anyone seen her lately?










Reply With Quote





