The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 1956 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26958
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She's had several posts and recently that she is a robber. Sorry you didn't see them. I'll have her banned AGAIN. Let me know if she sneaks back on STG.
    Thanks for banning her (seriously! But. Who was she? For those of us coming late to the thread, we don't know who it is.

    Is it possible to share the banned list for STG so we know who to avoid?

  2. #26957

    Correct me if I am wrong but

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Going to be a bad outcome for this girl one day when she screws over the wrong monger.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...544&viewfull=1#post5908544.
    It looks like two different girls to me as well. But both have had bad reviews in the past. Can't remember their names though but I think both have been well reviewed with most of them being bad ones.

  3. #26956

    You sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Going to be a bad outcome for this girl one day when she screws over the wrong monger.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...544&viewfull=1#post5908544.
    Looks like two different girls to me.

  4. #26955

    See post #26257. Chick needs a permanent ban.

    Avoid. Going to be a bad outcome for this girl one day when she screws over the wrong monger.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...544&viewfull=1#post5908544.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I know its another "senior " , but.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, don't this girl got a ton of negatives? Can't remember the name, but pretty sure she was a Do not, person. Can tell because of the skunk lines in her hair.

  5. #26954

    Hmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Where do I start with this one? First off coms were good she sends address than when I say I there she changes to an car date so I negotiated the price she agrees since it's now a car date she hops in starts telling me about her problems and how much she needs the original amount etc and so on I denied request and tell her to get out she keeps talking so I eventually cave jr wouldn't settle down because she actually looks decent no signs of candy or scars so we proceed no BJ just a HJ to start lays the seat back and some how mounts and make it pretty enjoyable for a car ride she gets into it dirty talk and a few kisses on the neck which I would've normally turn down but she did it so quick I had no time to react kitty was tight no foul smells if she was this good in a car I'm sure incall would be better. The only down side is she's a little ghetto and tries to price jack once you're there. She's a little taller than you'll think but definitely a spinner type body will definitely repeat if she sticks to original negotiated amount.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/056908765756
    I know its another "senior " , but.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, don't this girl got a ton of negatives? Can't remember the name, but pretty sure she was a Do not, person. Can tell because of the skunk lines in her hair.

  6. #26953

    Any reviews on Kash?

    I've see her advertise here for awhile any reviews thanks in advance.

  7. #26952

    Early bird gets the worm

    Where do I start with this one? First off coms were good she sends address than when I say I there she changes to an car date so I negotiated the price she agrees since it's now a car date she hops in starts telling me about her problems and how much she needs the original amount etc and so on I denied request and tell her to get out she keeps talking so I eventually cave jr wouldn't settle down because she actually looks decent no signs of candy or scars so we proceed no BJ just a HJ to start lays the seat back and some how mounts and make it pretty enjoyable for a car ride she gets into it dirty talk and a few kisses on the neck which I would've normally turn down but she did it so quick I had no time to react kitty was tight no foul smells if she was this good in a car I'm sure incall would be better. The only down side is she's a little ghetto and tries to price jack once you're there. She's a little taller than you'll think but definitely a spinner type body will definitely repeat if she sticks to original negotiated amount.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/056908765756

  8. #26951

    Definitely a Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Figured I would try this one today. Upon getting to the room she asked for the donation upfront which I new was a mistake bower she started undressing Shortly after that supposedly the hotel staff knocked and said she had to go unless she paid the rent. She said she would be right back and never saw her again. In this case I did the next best thing. I called the front desk and told them I was staying at the hotel and there was a girl on drugs that solicited me for prostitution. The manager said he would take care of it. Just something to keep in mind if this happens to you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/477146898290
    I literally just had to beat her little boyfriend up last week cause they tried the same thing with me and I see she still at it. When she tried me she was off wells road. So guys definitely avoid this one at any cost. Bad new. You've been warned.

  9. #26950

    One of many

    She's had several posts and recently that she is a robber. Sorry you didn't see them. I'll have her banned AGAIN. Let me know if she sneaks back on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Figured I would try this one today. Upon getting to the room she asked for the donation upfront which I new was a mistake bower she started undressing Shortly after that supposedly the hotel staff knocked and said she had to go unless she paid the rent. She said she would be right back and never saw her again. In this case I did the next best thing. I called the front desk and told them I was staying at the hotel and there was a girl on drugs that solicited me for prostitution. The manager said he would take care of it. Just something to keep in mind if this happens to you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/477146898290

  10. #26949

    Itty Bitty Bitc. Thief

    Figured I would try this one today. Upon getting to the room she asked for the donation upfront which I new was a mistake bower she started undressing Shortly after that supposedly the hotel staff knocked and said she had to go unless she paid the rent. She said she would be right back and never saw her again. In this case I did the next best thing. I called the front desk and told them I was staying at the hotel and there was a girl on drugs that solicited me for prostitution. The manager said he would take care of it. Just something to keep in mind if this happens to you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/477146898290

  11. #26948
    This one legit? [blue]The screenshot was deleted because ethe telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  12. #26947

    Good Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyBear  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone had said she was visiting uncle. I'm really hoping thatz the case, because at least there's coming back from that.
    Will be back end of August or so.

  13. #26946
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    As the leopard / tiger saying goes, so does April. Still a drunk, still a time waster. Why bother with her? Maybe 10-12 years ago, she was hot and I could put up with her "quirks" and drunk ass, but why would I do it now. Plus, it seems she still uses pics from 10 years ago. Who knows what she looks like now.
    Wow. Haven't seen her post in quite a while. Spoke with her a few years ago, she was working around town center. Never heard back after making some tentative plans. Same pics for sure.

  14. #26945

  15. #26944

    Why even bother with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen April in the last few years? I haven't seen her advertise in a long time, but here she is.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/meet-greet/47625977
    As the leopard / tiger saying goes, so does April. Still a drunk, still a time waster. Why bother with her? Maybe 10-12 years ago, she was hot and I could put up with her "quirks" and drunk ass, but why would I do it now. Plus, it seems she still uses pics from 10 years ago. Who knows what she looks like now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape