Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 24519
-
07-06-22 16:49 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 128Not worth it. I could spend an hour typing up why. Just don't bother though.
Originally Posted by RunUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:49 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 128Whats ww by circle for someone whos not a SW fiend? You can dm me if need be.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:31 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 91Ninjarina and Wednesday
That is first hand knowledge. I started off with Nijarina (aka Clara). Met her once. Decent meeting. She is a little weird and will talk your ear off, but she said she does threesomes with her friend. I was curious. So I had the threesome. Clara couldn't do anything other than oral due to mother nature, so I basically had my way with Wednesday and the finished in Clara's mouth. After that I gave Clara one more chance, but she is just too far out there. I have seen Wednesday a dozen or so times, since.
Originally Posted by Thenocturnal
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 09:55 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 347Damage was 1. 6 HH.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 20:21 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 430What was the damage $.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:51 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 978Diamond
Dated her several years ago but I can tell you she just relapsed and was working WW by circle last week.
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
Valarie from Dundalk was on Aston today by Smallwood, looked alittle rough.
Be Safe.
-
07-05-22 19:21 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 811Expenses to get to and in Lisbon
Just looked and you can get to Lisbon from IAD for a little as $400 (after peak say in September). I usually tack on trips with work travel so just have to pay for cheap flights within EU myself, work takes care of the cross-Atlantic. Once you get to Lisbon, everything is cheap for hotels, food, and Uber (Ubers are really cheap). Hotels are cheap if you travel off-season, September through before Christmas. Food is really affordable, you can spend almost nothing or a lot, if food is your thing. Overall, I'm not sure I'd go to Lisbon just for a time with the girls but when I head to EU next time for work, am definitely going to do a side trip to Lisbon.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 18:55 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 34No vanessa, diamond
Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?
Appreciated 4 the feedback.
-
07-05-22 17:07 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 56What are the travel expenses like? (Flight tickets, hotel, cabs, and what have you). Those prices are nice, and those ladies are hot, but I feel like those expenses would add up and become a bit of a trade-off.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 14:33 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 256Re: Split tongue Wednesday
Nijarina's ad says "an incall could potentially work if you're interested in another girl joining us". Are you implying that Wednesday is the 'friend's? If so, is that a guess, inference or certain knowledge?
Originally Posted by HereForThThril
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 12:39 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm not surprised. It's easier to find higher quality escorts for more reasonable prices (anything that is $300 and below) in other countries(exceptions of course) than what you find in Baltimore and many, if not most parts of the USA, even in countries like France IMO. Hell, you can go to Toronto or Montreal, and find plenty of hot girls from agencies offering GFE escorts without the exorbitant prices you find in Baltimore if you don't to travel outside of North America.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 11:35 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 82Pulled ads
It's this one https://callescort.org/667-290-2290.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 09:21 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 811Escorts and what the market will bear
So I just got back from Lisbon, Portugal and have to relate my experience. You are probably thinking, why post here, go post in ISG. Actually I did two reviews there but the point I want to make is prices are what the market will bear. If some of us agree to pay $500 to see an escort, then all of us will have to pay $500 to see them as well. I saw these two in Lisbon https://escortprivada.com/escort/mariana-amaral/ and https://escortprivada.com/escort/valeria-diaz/. You can read my detailed reviews in ISG but here's the skinny. Both are exactly as they appear in the photos, turned up on time (down to the minute), had super great attitude, no drama and here's the kicker, cost 150 Euro / hour each, that's about $165. Their looks, body and attitude matched some you see on Eros or Tryst who charge $600 and up per hour. The only downside is none will do BBFS (BBBJ is usually included but CIM is 50 Euro extra) unless you develop a long term relationship with them, but who has the time unless you live there. My point is even with tourists, the going rate is 4-5 times less that what we pay in DC or even Baltimore because that's what Portuguese are willing to pay. Our prices are over inflated here and only we can change that, together. BTW, SBs cannot make it there since the going rate for escorts is so reasonable. I think I'm going to make side trips to Lisbon every time I'm on the other side of the pond for business. I'd have to say the best thing about Lisbon escorts is their great attitude, playful, aim to please and they just love sex! I think it would be hard to fake what I experienced if one had to see 4-5 different guys a day!
-
07-05-22 09:03 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 91Goth Wednesday
I've seen her a few times this year. She's a nice girl, but you got to catch her on her good days. Some time when I've seen her it was a solid 2-3 hours of great everything and other times she would pass out on my cock. She will 100% negotiate her prices. One thing I would caution you on is stay away from her friend Nijarina (or something like that), who also posts on Tryst. She is 100% bat shit crazy!
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
07-04-22 14:49 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 530Ad gone
Link not workin any name or number to use.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



