Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 24519
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14529
    Quote Originally Posted by RunUp  [View Original Post]
    Was planning to schedule a dream last night with her and when I called I heard a man yelling loud on her side. She told me it was a roommate and shouldn't be concerned. Checked some old number reviews and apparently there have been cases of a bf / pimp problem and some nauseating stench in the cooch. Her size is something I want to try. Any mongers seen her as of late and is it worth a 50 min ride to bmore?
    Not worth it. I could spend an hour typing up why. Just don't bother though.

  2. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Dated her several years ago but I can tell you she just relapsed and was working WW by circle last week.

    Valarie from Dundalk was on Aston today by Smallwood, looked alittle rough.

    Be Safe.
    Whats ww by circle for someone whos not a SW fiend? You can dm me if need be.

  3. #14527

    Ninjarina and Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    Nijarina's ad says "an incall could potentially work if you're interested in another girl joining us". Are you implying that Wednesday is the 'friend's? If so, is that a guess, inference or certain knowledge?
    That is first hand knowledge. I started off with Nijarina (aka Clara). Met her once. Decent meeting. She is a little weird and will talk your ear off, but she said she does threesomes with her friend. I was curious. So I had the threesome. Clara couldn't do anything other than oral due to mother nature, so I basically had my way with Wednesday and the finished in Clara's mouth. After that I gave Clara one more chance, but she is just too far out there. I have seen Wednesday a dozen or so times, since.

  4. #14526
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $.
    Damage was 1. 6 HH.

  5. #14525
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Saw this gem recently. Met at a decent BWI hotel. When she opens the doors the first thing you notice is that this girl is tall, probably 6'1' barefoot and her body is FIT, asked her if she's some kind of athlete and she mentioned she's a dancer (should have seen that coming). After some small talk she starts with CBJ, she was playful and twerked her ass in my face. Then some mish and doggy and wow does that fit ass look amazing. You could bounce a quarter off it. Now her menu is limited but she's pretty much open to anything for the right price. She even mentioned she doesn't offer greek but if a monger made a tempting offer she would consider it. All in all a great experience with a hot young gal. Happy hunting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelnut
    What was the damage $.

  6. #14524

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.
    Dated her several years ago but I can tell you she just relapsed and was working WW by circle last week.

    Valarie from Dundalk was on Aston today by Smallwood, looked alittle rough.

    Be Safe.

  7. #14523

    Expenses to get to and in Lisbon

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    What are the travel expenses like? (Flight tickets, hotel, cabs, and what have you). Those prices are nice, and those ladies are hot, but I feel like those expenses would add up and become a bit of a trade-off.
    Just looked and you can get to Lisbon from IAD for a little as $400 (after peak say in September). I usually tack on trips with work travel so just have to pay for cheap flights within EU myself, work takes care of the cross-Atlantic. Once you get to Lisbon, everything is cheap for hotels, food, and Uber (Ubers are really cheap). Hotels are cheap if you travel off-season, September through before Christmas. Food is really affordable, you can spend almost nothing or a lot, if food is your thing. Overall, I'm not sure I'd go to Lisbon just for a time with the girls but when I head to EU next time for work, am definitely going to do a side trip to Lisbon.

  8. #14522

    No vanessa, diamond

    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220705_185118.jpg‎  

  9. #14521
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I just got back from Lisbon, Portugal and have to relate my experience. You are probably thinking, why post here, go post in ISG. Actually I did two reviews there but the point I want to make is prices are what the market will bear. If some of us agree to pay $500 to see an escort, then all of us will have to pay $500 to see them as well. I saw these two in Lisbon https://escortprivada.com/escort/mariana-amaral/ and https://escortprivada.com/escort/valeria-diaz/. You can read my detailed reviews in ISG but here's the skinny. Both are exactly as they appear in the photos, turned up on time (down to the minute), had super great attitude, no drama and here's the kicker, cost 150 Euro / hour each, that's about $165. Their looks, body and attitude matched some you see on Eros or Tryst who charge $600 and up per hour. The only downside is none will do BBFS (BBBJ is usually included but CIM is 50 Euro extra) unless you develop a long term relationship with them, but who has the time unless you live there. My point is even with tourists, the going rate is 4-5 times less that what we pay in DC or even Baltimore because that's what Portuguese are willing to pay. Our prices are over inflated here and only we can change that, together. BTW, SBs cannot make it there since the going rate for escorts is so reasonable. I think I'm going to make side trips to Lisbon every time I'm on the other side of the pond for business. I'd have to say the best thing about Lisbon escorts is their great attitude, playful, aim to please and they just love sex! I think it would be hard to fake what I experienced if one had to see 4-5 different guys a day!
    What are the travel expenses like? (Flight tickets, hotel, cabs, and what have you). Those prices are nice, and those ladies are hot, but I feel like those expenses would add up and become a bit of a trade-off.

  10. #14520

    Re: Split tongue Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThThril  [View Original Post]
    you on is stay away from her friend Nijarina (or something like that), who also posts on Tryst. She is 100% bat shit crazy!
    Nijarina's ad says "an incall could potentially work if you're interested in another girl joining us". Are you implying that Wednesday is the 'friend's? If so, is that a guess, inference or certain knowledge?

  11. #14519
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I just got back from Lisbon, Portugal and have to relate my experience. You are probably thinking, why post here, go post in ISG. Actually I did two reviews there but the point I want to make is prices are what the market will bear. If some of us agree to pay $500 to see an escort, then all of us will have to pay $500 to see them as well. I saw these two in Lisbon https://escortprivada.com/escort/mariana-amaral/ and https://escortprivada.com/escort/valeria-diaz/. You can read my detailed reviews in ISG but here's the skinny. Both are exactly as they appear in the photos, turned up on time (down to the minute), had super great attitude, no drama and here's the kicker, cost 150 Euro / hour each, that's about $165. Their looks, body and attitude matched some you see on Eros or Tryst who charge $600 and up per hour. The only downside is none will do BBFS (BBBJ is usually included but CIM is 50 Euro extra) unless you develop a long term relationship with them, but who has the time unless you live there. My point is even with tourists, the going rate is 4-5 times less that what we pay in DC or even Baltimore because that's what Portuguese are willing to pay. Our prices are over inflated here and only we can change that, together. BTW, SBs cannot make it there since the going rate for escorts is so reasonable. I think I'm going to make side trips to Lisbon every time I'm on the other side of the pond for business. I'd have to say the best thing about Lisbon escorts is their great attitude, playful, aim to please and they just love sex! I think it would be hard to fake what I experienced if one had to see 4-5 different guys a day!
    I'm not surprised. It's easier to find higher quality escorts for more reasonable prices (anything that is $300 and below) in other countries(exceptions of course) than what you find in Baltimore and many, if not most parts of the USA, even in countries like France IMO. Hell, you can go to Toronto or Montreal, and find plenty of hot girls from agencies offering GFE escorts without the exorbitant prices you find in Baltimore if you don't to travel outside of North America.

  12. #14518

    Pulled ads

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Link not workin any name or number to use.
    It's this one https://callescort.org/667-290-2290.

  13. #14517

    Escorts and what the market will bear

    So I just got back from Lisbon, Portugal and have to relate my experience. You are probably thinking, why post here, go post in ISG. Actually I did two reviews there but the point I want to make is prices are what the market will bear. If some of us agree to pay $500 to see an escort, then all of us will have to pay $500 to see them as well. I saw these two in Lisbon https://escortprivada.com/escort/mariana-amaral/ and https://escortprivada.com/escort/valeria-diaz/. You can read my detailed reviews in ISG but here's the skinny. Both are exactly as they appear in the photos, turned up on time (down to the minute), had super great attitude, no drama and here's the kicker, cost 150 Euro / hour each, that's about $165. Their looks, body and attitude matched some you see on Eros or Tryst who charge $600 and up per hour. The only downside is none will do BBFS (BBBJ is usually included but CIM is 50 Euro extra) unless you develop a long term relationship with them, but who has the time unless you live there. My point is even with tourists, the going rate is 4-5 times less that what we pay in DC or even Baltimore because that's what Portuguese are willing to pay. Our prices are over inflated here and only we can change that, together. BTW, SBs cannot make it there since the going rate for escorts is so reasonable. I think I'm going to make side trips to Lisbon every time I'm on the other side of the pond for business. I'd have to say the best thing about Lisbon escorts is their great attitude, playful, aim to please and they just love sex! I think it would be hard to fake what I experienced if one had to see 4-5 different guys a day!

  14. #14516

    Goth Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this gem? Seems she's like a bit of the rough. Rates are a bit high for my taste but still wouldn't mind giving her a spin.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wednesday666
    I've seen her a few times this year. She's a nice girl, but you got to catch her on her good days. Some time when I've seen her it was a solid 2-3 hours of great everything and other times she would pass out on my cock. She will 100% negotiate her prices. One thing I would caution you on is stay away from her friend Nijarina (or something like that), who also posts on Tryst. She is 100% bat shit crazy!

    Good luck!

  15. #14515

    Ad gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    This one just got locked up on Tuesday. Probably a good idea to not go see her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85163397.
    Link not workin any name or number to use.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape