High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 1453 1953 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27008

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/paris-damore

    Comms are great almost too good makes me suspicious will appreciate any advice greatly.
    She looks very familiar. I think she worked for an agency here a long time ago. I did see her and it was very good. I saved an old pic of her, see if it matches her new ones. She used to go by Bella Paris.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella Paris Damore1.jpg‎  

  2. #27007

  3. #27006

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/paris-damore

    Comms are great almost too good makes me suspicious will appreciate any advice greatly.
    She's real, she posts on Eros.com as well. And she is verified. I can't be 100 percent sure but I think I've met her about 6 or 7 years ago when she was on SA.

  4. #27005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Nikki Is Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I've been waiting for word about this Nickie, who is back, but haven't seen much yet. Positive or Negative, what say you?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/600062373694

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    She's nothing to write home about. She's a hole which I've filled up a couple times but not much else. At the time, she had a bf who knows what she does but doesn't want anybody tainting her "precious" pussy. Whatever. Returned her with a snatch full of my kids. I always thought Nikki was kinda of weathered with her skin lookin somewhat leathery like she hangs outside a lot. Her ad pics is somewhat deceiving. She's a hit and quit it girl.

  5. #27004

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/paris-damore

    Comms are great almost too good makes me suspicious will appreciate any advice greatly.

  6. #27003

    Movie Star

    I've had this request a couple times as a monger and I've sent pics of a movie star that I resemble. You might say he's better looking than me, if we were side by side, but I have loved that she gets less than she was promised, LOL! They're too stoned to know the difference anyway and can't remember anybody from movies, too. Never once has it been a problem, but I've left disappointed anyway.

    I mean how many times have I had to do a double take and walk out of a scummy, cluttered notel room after seeing someone who doesn't resemble the pics. Too many I can't remember. I drive back down to Tampa / Orlando for fun these day and SAVE time from 3 hour excursions to the west side to see a nasty junkie who has pics from 20 years ago.

    = $300 plus dollars
    WOW! Now, that's a sucker, if I ever heard of one.

    So endeth my rant. I've been waiting for word about this Nickie, who is back, but haven't seen much yet. Positive or Negative, what say you?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/600062373694

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  7. #27002

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything you guys take for stronger erections and lasting long with providers? If so, PM me or quote this post.
    Generic: Tadalafil.

    Fantastic!

    HM,

    Tall.

  8. #27001
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and she said she'd see me but I'd have to pay her. I informed her that I thought it was a given that I pay her to hangout, so what is it that you mean--had an idea what she meant. Well, what she meant was, she'll see me, but I needed to send her some cash now and she'd make it worth my time later. I told her I only pay when service is rendered. She said then don't contact her again! Well gents, do not contact this scam! She is scam through and through! She probably doesn't want to phuck because of her thug azz boyfriend / dopeboy! Avoid!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/meet-greet/47625977
    She has horrendous reviews. Always has, avoid at all costs.

  9. #27000
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #26999

    Stuff for stonger erections and lasting longer?

    Is there anything you guys take for stronger erections and lasting long with providers? If so, PM me or quote this post.

  11. #26998

  12. #26997

    About this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip  [View Original Post]
    I choose personal experience, multiplied literally thousands of times by others, over your single wonderful experience (congrats) with this one. She is attractive and professional, functional alcoholic, with serious multiple personality disorders that flip on like a light switch. All those pics are decades old although I'd believe she still is attractive. But I for one would NEVER piss away the $$ with this one. Better luck winning PowerBall than having that luck more than once.
    And this is what I am saying. When you find girl who can be unstable, as she is known to be, the consequences can be disastrous! I have met some of these girls who come off very sweet, but when some misunderstanding occurs, oh man! There is a girl that is being talked about on here quite a bit (Ryder) in a positive way; well, she did something to me several months ago and wouldn't apologize and essentially went off on my azz and she was the one at fault! I don't trust any of these witches!

  13. #26996

    About your rebuttal

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to post this on the site, as kind of a rebuttal to the negative reports. This not white knighting as some people say, since I still had some cons on my "date" with her too, but there is something to look forward to for next time.

    So, it started with the initial messaging back and forth. I said I don't mind meeting up for drinks and then going back to her place for "fun time" after. After some back and forth texts on that, which included us exchanging face pics, we agreed on me bringing some champagne to her place and I brought her some lunch too, which she was going to eat after our "fun time". I think she wants the pic, to kind of initially break the ice and to see if she is any way attracted to you.
    So, one thing I will not argue about is how a man or woman spend his or her money; especially since it's not my money. Based on the level or type of services she provided or some may dub as a lack thereof, personally, $300 plus dollars would be too much for me. I mean, to not get a longer BJ and / or BBJ--absolutely not! But I digress!

    Now, the issue I have with this drunk is that when she asked me for a pic and I decline, citing anti-anonymity and discretion concerns, she went off and got very nasty and unprofessional about it! This is where my issue lies. I have seen where these girls take guys pics, after they get angry with them or have some kind of falling out or even misunderstanding, and they post their pics on these adult entertainment sites saying that they like shemales or some other foolishness. Now, please don't say, "oh no, not April, she is as sweet as pie!" Yes, April! And any other provider who is hooking.

    For some of us, providing a pic is a big no no. Especially if you have a significant other or a great job. If this does not apply to you, then send as many pics till your heart's content. As for me, personally, and I am sure I speak for many others on here, sending pics and LinkedIn profiles and any other information that crosses over into my personal life is a big no go! Again, I digress! That is certainly any man's prerogative, however.

    At any rate, I am not trying to throw shade or anything like that, but a rebuttal to your rebuttal was requisite, because in the world of hooking, it is just not prudent to ever share a personal pic with a girl, unless you are willing to accept the consequences of this decision down the road. And you never know! A very famous person paid a woman $130 k to keep her mouth closed about a sexual encounter and guess what, it got out anyway. You may not be famous and that's not really the point; however, the point is, we (clients) do not owe these people pics because we are not the ones who are making the big bucks! If she is concerned about attraction, well, go on a dating site--there, I can see sending pics, but a site where hooking is involved, not me! And April, shy! Naw, doubt that! She has been hooking too long for that biz. And by the way, I have seen her a couple times in the distant past and quite frankly, her puss was nothing to write home about. Although she was a nice looking MILF; I mean, back then, think gymnastics type of body. I don't know what she looks like now, but, again, the puss was pretty average.

  14. #26995

    April. You got lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    I choose personal experience, multiplied literally thousands of times by others, over your single wonderful experience (congrats) with this one. She is attractive and professional, functional alcoholic, with serious multiple personality disorders that flip on like a light switch. All those pics are decades old although I'd believe she still is attractive. But I for one would NEVER piss away the $$ with this one. Better luck winning PowerBall than having that luck more than once.

  15. #26994

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Here's here latest link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85541890

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape