Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 26369
-
07-06-22 23:48 #17774Senior Member

Posts: 747Toftt today
So I saw this one today. Didn't remember her name. Petite cute latina with wet curly hair like the photo. Not much on the chest. Was pretty basic with CBJ. She was going to allow me to hit it from the back (sounded like Callie) but didn't like the few cars around. Hard to get her to talk and engage. 2 different links below but same girl. Again did a qk cardate.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/642882319360
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/092593837173
-
07-06-22 20:20 #17773Senior Member

Posts: 33Little too explicit
Haven't tried but would be interested based on pics. My problem is that parts of the add are a little to explicit for my taste.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:12 #17772Senior Member

Posts: 219Thank you!
Good to know! Think I'll pass. Thank you!
Originally Posted by TheCowMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 19:49 #17771Senior Member

Posts: 57Steer clear
She's a very large black woman that needs a shower. The picture she uses is an obvious fake and not even close to what she looks like.
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 18:56 #17770Senior Member

Posts: 639Absolutely one of the wildest fucks I've ever had!! . Took care of her after she had her breast implants. Many times paid for an hour and spent the entire day together. Went with her a few times on her equestrian competition. Sweet as can be but mix bipolar and drugs and it's a massive disaster waiting to happen, and it did!!
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 17:32 #17769Senior Member

Posts: 79One and a half for a half. I'm only interested in the basics until I get to know someone. I really didn't ask for anything other than what was reported.
Originally Posted by KangarooKid
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 17:16 #17768Senior Member

Posts: 75Allie
What were the damages? Was the menu pretty wide open?
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:43 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 79Allie
Saw this one a couple of days ago.
https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...e/562725819318
Overall I was pretty pleased. She is a small spinner. Going to guess in early 30's. Strongly suspect prior usage but didn't see anything obvious during our meeting. She hosts in a trailer. It is private.
Good oral skills. Though I am a bit on the larger side so she couldn't help but be a bit toothy. She then took the main events like a champ. She finished BBBJCIM.
She was friendly and wanted to please. Overall I was happy with the experience.
-
07-06-22 16:35 #17766Senior Member

Posts: 107She was a trip for sure. Back in the HOH days she was what Sammielove is today, then the train left the station and wrecked like a motherfucker. I saw her when she was pregnant once, she didn't advertise but it was slightly noticeable. I asked and she denied and then a month later, here she is, posting on BP to dudes with pregnancy fetishes. God bless that bipolar *****.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:20 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 33Macie
She texted me last week and said she will be unavailable for a few weeks. Bummer.
Originally Posted by GettinOutThere
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:49 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 79Light skin Cali
Anyone have any intel on this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/037466279210
-
07-06-22 15:39 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 219Aaliyah
Anyone seen Aaliyah in waukesha yet? Reached out to her however I can't find any reviews on her anywhere. Will TOFTT but figured I would ask prior.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/558437505017
-
07-06-22 15:25 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 46Macie
Has anyone been able to see her lately? She takes forever to answer texts, if she does at all. I have not been able to set up a meeting for a couple of months. Tried with a few different numbers thinking maybe it was me personally.
-
07-06-22 12:56 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 733My one and only experience was positive. I was warned beforehand though. Room at GK with an eye on the wallet.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:50 #17760Senior Member

Posts: 33Red Roof Asian
Nice body, 6-7 looks, early 30's maybe. 140 hhr, hard upsel on BBBJ. Very clean and soft. Great pussy squeezing and very vocal.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/793815137188











Reply With Quote




