High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 26364
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17769
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages? Was the menu pretty wide open?
    One and a half for a half. I'm only interested in the basics until I get to know someone. I really didn't ask for anything other than what was reported.

  2. #17768

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a couple of days ago.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...e/562725819318

    Overall I was pretty pleased. She is a small spinner. Going to guess in early 30's. Strongly suspect prior usage but didn't see anything obvious during our meeting. She hosts in a trailer. It is private.

    Good oral skills. Though I am a bit on the larger side so she couldn't help but be a bit toothy. She then took the main events like a champ. She finished BBBJCIM.

    She was friendly and wanted to please. Overall I was happy with the experience.
    What were the damages? Was the menu pretty wide open?

  3. #17767

    Allie

    Saw this one a couple of days ago.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...e/562725819318

    Overall I was pretty pleased. She is a small spinner. Going to guess in early 30's. Strongly suspect prior usage but didn't see anything obvious during our meeting. She hosts in a trailer. It is private.

    Good oral skills. Though I am a bit on the larger side so she couldn't help but be a bit toothy. She then took the main events like a champ. She finished BBBJCIM.

    She was friendly and wanted to please. Overall I was happy with the experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DwcjBJ.jpg‎  

  4. #17766
    She was a trip for sure. Back in the HOH days she was what Sammielove is today, then the train left the station and wrecked like a motherfucker. I saw her when she was pregnant once, she didn't advertise but it was slightly noticeable. I asked and she denied and then a month later, here she is, posting on BP to dudes with pregnancy fetishes. God bless that bipolar *****.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Good ol' Sierra! Haven't heard that name in a while. Small town girl that took more than a few wrong turns in life.

  5. #17765

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by GettinOutThere  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to see her lately? She takes forever to answer texts, if she does at all. I have not been able to set up a meeting for a couple of months. Tried with a few different numbers thinking maybe it was me personally.
    She texted me last week and said she will be unavailable for a few weeks. Bummer.

  6. #17764

    Light skin Cali

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/037466279210
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cali.jpg‎  

  7. #17763

    Aaliyah

    Anyone seen Aaliyah in waukesha yet? Reached out to her however I can't find any reviews on her anywhere. Will TOFTT but figured I would ask prior.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/558437505017

  8. #17762

    Macie

    Has anyone been able to see her lately? She takes forever to answer texts, if she does at all. I have not been able to set up a meeting for a couple of months. Tried with a few different numbers thinking maybe it was me personally.

  9. #17761
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that thieving and shady piece of work. Stole a bunch of shit from me. Hope she stays there for a long, long time!
    My one and only experience was positive. I was warned beforehand though. Room at GK with an eye on the wallet.

  10. #17760

    Red Roof Asian

    Nice body, 6-7 looks, early 30's maybe. 140 hhr, hard upsel on BBBJ. Very clean and soft. Great pussy squeezing and very vocal.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/793815137188

  11. #17759
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    For those looking for Sammilove she is back on a limited basis.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove
    Per text on tryst: "36" thighs", LOL!

  12. #17758

    Sammilove

    For those looking for Sammilove she is back on a limited basis.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove

  13. #17757

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she will bunk up with Sierra rose and they can their prison exploits.
    Good ol' Sierra! Haven't heard that name in a while. Small town girl that took more than a few wrong turns in life.

  14. #17756

    Brittany

    Fuck that thieving and shady piece of work. Stole a bunch of shit from me. Hope she stays there for a long, long time!

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Brittany F. Is a guest of the state for a couple more years.

  15. #17755

    Size

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    That mouth is really small and she's so tiny as it is. I can imagine how those teeth would simply grind you down. As far as Allie goes, she liked to move around a lot. Lots of churning and rotating of the head and jaw. Not the average, repetitive up-and-down routine, so it shakes out well for me. I'm only very slightly above average in build. I'm sure size is both a blessing and a curse sometimes.
    I am sure I am below average. I've been lucky to never have gotten a complaint. Not many complements either but I have been told I have a beautiful penis. I don't Pat myself on the back because it's just salesman ship.

    Being smaller does have some advantages. First you get less anal rejection. Another is I think it's easier to stay erect. Especially with Viagra. Would tell me that older guys with big penises have trouble.

    Most of my equipment failures have been with civilian women. Prostitutes it's seems less pressure. First you are NOT the smallest dock they have had. They also know tricks or take directions well. There is no pressure to make then cum. Some understand your desire to be a good lover and will help with suggestions.

    Civilian women have had fewer partners and less experienced. That's why they are in my bed. Other men don't want them. Poor technique and giant loose pussies are not going to keep me hard. That's why I prefer tiny Asians that have tight pussies and a vacuum / straw sucking method with a swirling tongue.

    When there is equipment failure I have Always been given a second chance with a civilian woman. They blame themselves and are on a mission to pleasure me. After all I've usually made them cum several times with oral first.

    Last November I was with a mid 60's Asian. Had her on her side and had anal. Some of my boner was deflated and I was not all the way up her ass. She actually complained I was not in all the way. Odd because she usually rejects anal advances. She knows I love anal and usually does it to make me cum fast and please me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape