Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 735 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 11024
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5429

    Newb Doing Do Diligence

    Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?

  2. #5428

    Sassy Washington "Risa"

    Has anyone seen her lately? Cute little blonde.

  3. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/006307398706 Rates seems reasonable.
    She went by bossiebarbie on tna and while she looks ok I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of blah reviews about her and her poor time management skills.

  4. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    #Dolcesempre.

    Can I get her number?
    I would also appreciate it!

  5. #5425
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    For $600 an hour, how many of her friends do I also get to fuck? 😂.

    If I'm spending $600 an hour, it's for Asian twins who fight over who gets my load in their mouth at the end of that hour.
    The fact that this 2 for 1 for one deal even exists just isn't fair LOL. I love a competitive market.

    There's definitely a couple ATF's that tour to where I'd be willing to shell out a good bit, but ones like that are tough to find for me.

  6. #5424
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Proceed with caution.

    The last person to control that twitter account was Lush.

    His bottom b was Vickii Hilton. She possibly had access to it. She was banned from tna a few years ago. However, after the ownership change, she was allowed to return.
    She is a nutjob, and all the weed she smokes definitely doesn't help.

  7. #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    For $600 an hour, how many of her friends do I also get to fuck? 😂.

    If I'm spending $600 an hour, it's for Asian twins who fight over who gets my load in their mouth at the end of that hour.
    Do you have the link to the Asian twins you're talking about? Thanks in advance.

  8. #5422

    She would be a lot cooler at 200

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    For $600 an hour, how many of her friends do I also get to fuck? 😂.

    If I'm spending $600 an hour, it's for Asian twins who fight over who gets my load in their mouth at the end of that hour.
    My friends only charge me 200 hh.

  9. #5421

    Alessandra

    Quote Originally Posted by VBRobo  [View Original Post]
    https://alessandraguerra.escortbook.com/

    Sharing because The board is down and she could use some help so she can stay longer in the area. If you know who Meghan and Angelina are, the 2 Brazilians that were here in the area for quite some time this year; she is by far my favorite of the 2. All natural, hour glass figure (the view from behind), Down to earth, chill AF, speaks almost perfect English and checks all the GFE that everyone really wants. Her menu is listed, however I'm not sure about the islands. Her hhr is 3 benjis and is well worth it to at least try once while she is here.

    I had her permission to post and share.

    PM if you have questions.

    Stay safe everyone.
    I concur. I've seen her a couple times already and am planning another visit. It's 300/500 for play, like all the other Brazilian agency girls.

    She's gorgeous, early 20's and all natural. A spinner with a Brazilian booty. One of my favorites by far. She's very enthusiastic when she's getting fucked and she's tight tight.

    Menu I've experienced: DFK, BBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, CIM.

    No's: BB, FIV, FIA.

  10. #5420

    #Dolcesempre

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to report that while TNA is down I managed to find #dolcesempre / Bella's number and arrange an appointment for the first time and WOW. TLDR, the best experience I've had in the hobby, top 3 sexual encounters in my life.

    She's pretty and slim but soft and curvy in the right ways. She puts serious effort into looking good for you and is seriously talented in the bedroom.

    The BBBJDTFF is just unreal and she loves it.

    Yes she asks a premium donation, yes she is difficult to schedule with / runs on her own clock, but if you meet with her and bring the right energy none of that will matter to you afterward.

    Lots of good things have already been said about her in the forum, but just want to remind people she's still around and still amazing.
    #Dolcesempre.

    Can I get her number?

  11. #5419
    Quote Originally Posted by VBRobo  [View Original Post]
    https://alessandraguerra.escortbook.com/

    Sharing because The board is down and she could use some help so she can stay longer in the area. If you know who Meghan and Angelina are, the 2 Brazilians that were here in the area for quite some time this year; she is by far my favorite of the 2. All natural, hour glass figure (the view from behind), Down to earth, chill AF, speaks almost perfect English and checks all the GFE that everyone really wants. Her menu is listed, however I'm not sure about the islands. Her hhr is 3 benjis and is well worth it to at least try once while she is here..
    Thanks for the heads up. Sucks TNA is down. Alessandra looks hot so will def try. I enjoyed Angelina when she was here. Smoking hot body, rock hard abs, sexy Brazilian tan, chill personality. Hope Alessandra matches up. Love Brazilians, passionate.

    Cheers.

  12. #5418
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    For $600 an hour, how many of her friends do I also get to fuck? 😂.

    If I'm spending $600 an hour, it's for Asian twins who fight over who gets my load in their mouth at the end of that hour.
    Its 5 Bens but yea I understand your point, trust me. I have my rotations where its way less, I'm just giving those who want a different flavor for the week / month / year.

  13. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by VBRobo  [View Original Post]
    https://alessandraguerra.escortbook.com/

    Sharing because The board is down and she could use some help so she can stay longer in the area. If you know who Meghan and Angelina are, the 2 Brazilians that were here in the area for quite some time this year; she is by far my favorite of the 2. All natural, hour glass figure (the view from behind), Down to earth, chill AF, speaks almost perfect English and checks all the GFE that everyone really wants. Her menu is listed, however I'm not sure about the islands. Her hhr is 3 benjis and is well worth it to at least try once while she is here.

    I had her permission to post and share.

    PM if you have questions.

    Stay safe everyone.
    For $600 an hour, how many of her friends do I also get to fuck?

    If I'm spending $600 an hour, it's for Asian twins who fight over who gets my load in their mouth at the end of that hour.

  14. #5416

    Brazilian Alessandra

    https://alessandraguerra.escortbook.com/

    Sharing because The board is down and she could use some help so she can stay longer in the area. If you know who Meghan and Angelina are, the 2 Brazilians that were here in the area for quite some time this year; she is by far my favorite of the 2. All natural, hour glass figure (the view from behind), Down to earth, chill AF, speaks almost perfect English and checks all the GFE that everyone really wants. Her menu is listed, however I'm not sure about the islands. Her hhr is 3 benjis and is well worth it to at least try once while she is here.

    I had her permission to post and share.

    PM if you have questions.

    Stay safe everyone.

  15. #5415

    Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to report that while TNA is down I managed to find #dolcesempre / Bella's number and arrange an appointment for the first time and WOW. TLDR, the best experience I've had in the hobby, top 3 sexual encounters in my life.

    She's pretty and slim but soft and curvy in the right ways. She puts serious effort into looking good for you and is seriously talented in the bedroom.

    The BBBJDTFF is just unreal and she loves it.

    Yes she asks a premium donation, yes she is difficult to schedule with / runs on her own clock, but if you meet with her and bring the right energy none of that will matter to you afterward.

    Lots of good things have already been said about her in the forum, but just want to remind people she's still around and still amazing.
    Good report and thanks for sharing. Yeah the boards being down is a great time to reach out and make a connection. I have never seen her but have read a lot about her and her legend in the bedroom Was not aware that she runs her own clock and that is good intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape