Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 11012
-
07-06-22 20:12 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 2184If you are referring to the StellaInSeattle who is also on TNA. She is legit. She has put on some weight but is still kinky as hell. Do a google search for "Mysterious Mitena" and you will find some videos of hers. Also her posts on TNA are all more on the kinky side. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 19:57 #5431Regular Member

Posts: 13Link
My bad. Here is her add.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/stellainseattle
-
07-06-22 19:48 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 112Link?
Link would help.
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 19:33 #5429Regular Member

Posts: 13Newb Doing Do Diligence
Trying to find a provider that sees couples, but I'm new to this. Found one on Tryst that looked promising, and after a ton of googling seems like she's legit. Anyone have experience with Stella In Seattle?
-
07-06-22 17:44 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 281Sassy Washington "Risa"
Has anyone seen her lately? Cute little blonde.
-
07-06-22 17:01 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 207She went by bossiebarbie on tna and while she looks ok I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of blah reviews about her and her poor time management skills.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:57 #5426Regular Member

Posts: 12I would also appreciate it!
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:40 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 671The fact that this 2 for 1 for one deal even exists just isn't fair LOL. I love a competitive market.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
There's definitely a couple ATF's that tour to where I'd be willing to shell out a good bit, but ones like that are tough to find for me.
-
07-06-22 15:50 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 447She is a nutjob, and all the weed she smokes definitely doesn't help.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:17 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 74Do you have the link to the Asian twins you're talking about? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:54 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 191She would be a lot cooler at 200
My friends only charge me 200 hh.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:35 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 111Alessandra
I concur. I've seen her a couple times already and am planning another visit. It's 300/500 for play, like all the other Brazilian agency girls.
Originally Posted by VBRobo
[View Original Post]
She's gorgeous, early 20's and all natural. A spinner with a Brazilian booty. One of my favorites by far. She's very enthusiastic when she's getting fucked and she's tight tight.
Menu I've experienced: DFK, BBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, CIM.
No's: BB, FIV, FIA.
-
07-06-22 14:01 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 124#Dolcesempre
#Dolcesempre.
Originally Posted by Travelerr
[View Original Post]
Can I get her number?
-
07-06-22 13:27 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks for the heads up. Sucks TNA is down. Alessandra looks hot so will def try. I enjoyed Angelina when she was here. Smoking hot body, rock hard abs, sexy Brazilian tan, chill personality. Hope Alessandra matches up. Love Brazilians, passionate.
Originally Posted by VBRobo
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
07-06-22 12:51 #5418Regular Member

Posts: 22Its 5 Bens but yea I understand your point, trust me. I have my rotations where its way less, I'm just giving those who want a different flavor for the week / month / year.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




