Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 11019
-
07-04-22 21:29 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 46Tgtbt?
Her rates are ludicrously low. 150/ hr. Anyone know if she's legit? She did send me a 3 fingers up selfie as verification.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...c/668016885235
-
07-04-22 20:06 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 826Reliable
From what I remember she gets reliably good reviews. GFE work cfs.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 19:54 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 186TNA Extortion
Yup I got an email. They did me a huge favor by showing me the info from my TNA account they have on me including PMs, my email, and phone numbers. They confirmed for me that it's all my burner numbers and untraceable information. It was nice of them to do the legwork for me.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Maui Glory; 07-04-22 at 19:55. Reason: Typos
-
07-04-22 15:07 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 44Intel on Honey "How many lick does it take"
Anyone seen her? https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/006307398706 Rates seems reasonable.
-
07-03-22 21:12 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 511True. Then there is the fact that nearly all of them lie about their age.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 18:47 #5389Regular Member

Posts: 7Tna
Noticed an update here, looks like they haven't used Twitter in awhile but posted their progress today:
https://twitter.com/tnaboard
-
07-03-22 17:08 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 268TNA extortion
Check your email, if you have an account there. Hackers claiming to blackmail the site for BTC, now doing the same with account holders.
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 15:10 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 472You still need to check, because just the site says they are over 18 doesn't mean they are, over the years I have met a few that I know how long they have been on the board and have found out the true age and it doesn't add up.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:56 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 46Quartet
Any experience with any of these three?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/161556400835
I'm most interested in Kourtney and Oppai.
-
07-03-22 01:46 #5385Regular Member

Posts: 14Ah no. Read some more about the massive data leak.
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 23:49 #5384Banned Member

Posts: 1358Not for me. Here is the message I am getting on their site:
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
"Please stand by while we reboot our server.
-
07-02-22 23:24 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 483Fair prices for proper service at so very long last! And it won't last long, I'm sure of that. I've yet to receive a single offer and I won't. But congratulations to all who do--it is high time indeed!
Originally Posted by CougGuy829
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 22:35 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 46TNA is back
My TNA is working again. At least the site loads and sais they are working on it.
-
07-02-22 14:27 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 671Pricing aside, I've been pretty lazy in thinking about using some of the other sites, mainly due to their lack of information or any form of reliable review system.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
I hate it when rates aren't posted or there's no way to glean services on some as it's just another barrier to add when contacting.
Wonder if the touring types or agencies are just twiddling their thumbs at the moment or trying other sites.
I imagine ones like the Kagencies are absolutely loving TNA being down.
-
07-02-22 07:05 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 500Ivy Lee
Recently saw her. She charged me an hour and spent about 2 1/2 with her. But she wanted to relax, drink some and then do the dirty deed. YMMV but for me it was uncovered fun. Allowed CIP for me. She's a great host for sure. Like I said YMMV. But I know skme will go and say, "I saw on said board by said guy you allow CIP so I want it to" LOL. Would see her again but honestly she was kinda not my taste. Kinda a bit weird, probably from all the dick she’s been taking over the years 😆
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





