Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8121
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    I hear you, but I want everyone to know that legends like Rebecca or her booker will never say OK to BBFS. It's something you have a earn after a long period of time.
    I have pretty much BBFS every kgirl that is popular back in the day when it was readily available back to Park Asian days. But, it was kept on the down low and not talked about, it was called respect.

    Fast forward 12-15 years respect is thrown out the window where it's now talked freely and guys cry about it when they can't get it.

    But, just my 2 cents there are certain girls who "possibly" might do it for the $$ But, when it gets let out a popular one will secretly do it for $$$ the aftermath will get ugly!

    Look, there gone but I did bare with Sexy Lohan, Gaga, and NicoleDream. But, outa respect I kept my mouth shut cause I knew what will happen. It wasn't a secret that Lohan did allow it but the mongers I knew we're.

    Respectful and kept there mouths shut. Lohan you can still see on the westside if ya know where to go market shopping. LOL.

    I have been seeing Rebecca in Seatlle well before her and the others came down to SoCal to work. Even Seattle gals like Chloe and TilaOMG from Seattle who have moved to LA with Rebecca have moved on. But, I.

    Have enough respect from each of them that I can still see them for 3 hour appts currently as of this day 7-7/2022.

  2. #8120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    OMG I do remember waiting on parking spots to open up at Mindy7.

    With all that talk about Rebecca, I must admit that her incall in PDR is one of my favorites. I even like that painting she got backlit in pink.
    Man, Mindy7 was one of the finest providers out there. Her face was an absolute 10, even tho her ass needed some work. Sweet girl too; I miss her.

  3. #8119
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You shoulda never said anything cause Rebecca and booker will now get flooded with messages from the fat f8 cks, losers, stalkers, 40 and 50 why / o cry babies.

    Just watch when Rebecca's booker returns that Text BBFS is not allowed or Don't ask you will be Cutoff!

    Watch it will happen!
    I hear you, but I want everyone to know that legends like Rebecca or her booker will never say OK to BBFS. It's something you have a earn after a long period of time.

  4. #8118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Best Love Shack.

    #1 Mindy7 at MDR (Tough place for guest Parking).

    #2 Mini at DTLA (Nightmare Parking and dealing with the guard).

    #3 Joy in MRD High Rise back in 2012.

    #4 Kimoko in MDR.

    When the price of RE was low, the love shacks were much nicer.
    OMG I do remember waiting on parking spots to open up at Mindy7.

    With all that talk about Rebecca, I must admit that her incall in PDR is one of my favorites. I even like that painting she got backlit in pink.

  5. #8117
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    I would say, if she's not on vacation, I see her about 2-3 times a month? Yeah, I started asking her about BBFS around the 5 year mark? Maybe I should've started earlier, but didn't really cross my mind at the time. For a while we were doing a hybrid BBFS where I would fuck her BBFS for the first half, and then put a condom on when I was about to cum. Now, I do BBFS with her every single time. Can't go back to covered; it's too good.
    Always assume you're not the only one. Rebecca no longer advertises so she probably mostly only sees long standing mongers like you. If what you're saying is true, then I wouldn't be surprised if she secretly BBFS others. She probably draws the line at CIP because she doesn't want to deal with the clean up each time.

    I'd say your best bet to fast track is to take her out once. Maybe book her for the day. As much as I love it, I don't chase BBFSCIP, especially not with girls who advertise it. The only kgirls I've done it with have been outside their incalls, after exchanging numbers. I know others claim successful BBFSCIP at incalls with CFS girls, but I can only speak of my own personal experience.

  6. #8116
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    Good man. How many times a month do you see her would you say? Have you been asking her for BBFS for a long time before she said yes? How did you successfully provoke the BBFS the first time? Is BBFS systematic now or do you still put on a cover every now and then?
    I would say, if she's not on vacation, I see her about 2-3 times a month? Yeah, I started asking her about BBFS around the 5 year mark? Maybe I should've started earlier, but didn't really cross my mind at the time. For a while we were doing a hybrid BBFS where I would fuck her BBFS for the first half, and then put a condom on when I was about to cum. Now, I do BBFS with her every single time. Can't go back to covered; it's too good.

  7. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'll report back for sure. As a note, Rebecca has been my ultimate ATF for the past 8 years or so, and only last year (so after 7 years of seeing her on a consistent basis), she started letting me do BBFS. So we'll see how long it takes for her to OK CIP. I'll ask her about the additional funds.
    You shoulda never said anything cause Rebecca and booker will now get flooded with messages from the fat f8 cks, losers, stalkers, 40 and 50 why / o cry babies.

    Just watch when Rebecca's booker returns that Text BBFS is not allowed or Don't ask you will be Cutoff!

    Watch it will happen!

  8. #8114
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    Just for fun let's name some of the better incall and / or bedroom environments we've come across.
    Best Love Shack.

    #1 Mindy7 at MDR (Tough place for guest Parking).

    #2 Mini at DTLA (Nightmare Parking and dealing with the guard).

    #3 Joy in MRD High Rise back in 2012.

    #4 Kimoko in MDR.

    When the price of RE was low, the love shacks were much nicer.

  9. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    More like mid 40's.
    Yeah, Asian girls age slower, especially with good skin care.

  10. #8112

    Reah

    The last couple of times I have been with her I go the vibe that she might be retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Jisu. She'll work for a week to grab new clients and coast off of them until they fall in love or get bored LOL.

  11. #8111

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Nope, but I've been seeing her a for really long time, maybe that's why.
    Good man. How many times a month do you see her would you say? Have you been asking her for BBFS for a long time before she said yes? How did you successfully provoke the BBFS the first time? Is BBFS systematic now or do you still put on a cover every now and then?

  12. #8110

    Love Shacks: Pepsi's Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    Just for fun let's name some of the better incall and / or bedroom environments we've come across.
    Pepsi's penthouse setup with the table shower is amazing. The adjacent bedroom is well-decorated too. I've been seeing kgirls for years, but I ignored the Palace until the recent hype around Jenny started. I've been missing out. Jenny took my dick for a wild ride.

  13. #8109
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    Did Rebecca ask for an upcharge for BBFS?
    Nope, but I've been seeing her a for really long time, maybe that's why.

  14. #8108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Mindy7 was great and her love shack in MDR was so awesome. She was unique in many ways.

    I don't think Reah is UTR. There was a girl name Reah that looked like Reah Colorado BLDG in Orange County for one week but she is gone now.
    Yeah, Jisu. She'll work for a week to grab new clients and coast off of them until they fall in love or get bored LOL.

  15. #8107
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure? She doesn't look that old at all. She still looks pretty young and her body does too. She's only been in the business like 8 years. If she entered it in her late 20's, she's still in her mid 30's. There's no way she was in her 30's when she started.
    I'd have to agree with HiKeke. Although I've never asked her. I wouldn't believe whatever she said anyways. But I wouldn't be surprised if she crossed 40. I stopped seeing her regularly maybe 4-5 years ago precisely because her face and body started to go IMHO and she didn't seem as youthful to me anymore. I maybe see her once or twice per year for ol time's sake and must admit her service is still top notch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape