Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8106

    Love shacks best of

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Mindy7 was great and her love shack in MDR was so awesome.
    Just for fun let's name some of the better incall and / or bedroom environments we've come across.

  2. #8105
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'll report back for sure. As a note, Rebecca has been my ultimate ATF for the past 8 years or so, and only last year (so after 7 years of seeing her on a consistent basis), she started letting me do BBFS. So we'll see how long it takes for her to OK CIP. I'll ask her about the additional funds.
    Did Rebecca ask for an upcharge for BBFS?

  3. #8104
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    If I had to guess ages

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'll report back for sure. As a note, Rebecca has been my ultimate ATF for the past 8 years or so, and only last year (so after 7 years of seeing her on a consistent basis), she started letting me do BBFS. So we'll see how long it takes for her to OK CIP. I'll ask her about the additional funds.
    I think Rebecca is in her very low 40 or high 30 years of age. LA Sera and Allie in middle of 45 and Pepsi is a full on grannie about 55-60 years old.

  4. #8103

    Who's the best provider right now in your opinion?

    Hello fellow hobbyists. Just wondering who you think is / are the best provider (s) working right now.

  5. #8102

    JessicaThai

    I had a good experience with ImApple, so I decided to try another Thai girl, JessicaThai. That was a mistake.

    Bad service, big stomach, face full of silicone. She was also not friendly and had a bad attitude.

    Jessica is in mid-Wilshire where it was very difficult to find parking. She had to come and pick me up which was not a good thing.

    Not recommended.

    http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/jessicathai/

  6. #8101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Mindy7 was great and her love shack in MDR was so awesome. She was unique in many ways.

    I don't think Reah is UTR. There was a girl name Reah that looked like Reah Colorado BLDG in Orange County for one week but she is gone now.
    That was not the Superstar Reah, that was a booker using a cheap "knockoff".

  7. #8100
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    More like mid 40's.
    Are you sure? She doesn't look that old at all. She still looks pretty young and her body does too. She's only been in the business like 8 years. If she entered it in her late 20's, she's still in her mid 30's. There's no way she was in her 30's when she started.

  8. #8099
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Mindy7 left this lifestyle awhile back and is enjoying life with her bf.

    Reah is very very UTR right now.
    Mindy7 was great and her love shack in MDR was so awesome. She was unique in many ways.

    I don't think Reah is UTR. There was a girl name Reah that looked like Reah Colorado BLDG in Orange County for one week but she is gone now.

  9. #8098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Mindy7 left this lifestyle awhile back and is enjoying life with her bf.

    Reah is very very UTR right now.
    Wow, Mindy is a name I haven't heard in a while.

    Reah is very UTR. Can catch her in the BA sometimes if you're lucky.

    Met up with Aqua last month. Big life event for her and still a great gal.

    Miss the hot and tanned era of providers.

  10. #8097
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    I believe Rebecca is now $400 CFS so you're probably looking at least $500 for CIP, if she's even open to that. Good luck and please report back to us either way.
    Yeah I'll report back for sure. As a note, Rebecca has been my ultimate ATF for the past 8 years or so, and only last year (so after 7 years of seeing her on a consistent basis), she started letting me do BBFS. So we'll see how long it takes for her to OK CIP. I'll ask her about the additional funds.

  11. #8096
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Not in her 40's for sure, probably mid 30's. She's still hot af though. Thanks for the info brother. Really want CIP with her.
    More like mid 40's.

  12. #8095

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Not in her 40's for sure, probably mid 30's. She's still hot af though. Thanks for the info brother. Really want CIP with her.
    I believe Rebecca is now $400 CFS so you're probably looking at least $500 for CIP, if she's even open to that. Good luck and please report back to us either way.

  13. #8094
    BG has fixed "Jessiwan" profile. May be "Tailand" and "Taiwan" sound the same in Korean. I haven't seen Thai Jessica because boner sense was tingling.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    According to BG, "Jessica" is Taiwan, not Thailand. Which booker is correct?

  14. #8093
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  15. #8092
    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    I'd bet yes.

    If someone paid her massive money, had negative tests, I don't see how she would refuse.

    She must be in her 40's now, many better choices to CIP for cheap.
    Not in her 40's for sure, probably mid 30's. She's still hot af though. Thanks for the info brother. Really want CIP with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape