Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 9711
-
07-07-22 20:28 #8121Senior Member

Posts: 7266I have pretty much BBFS every kgirl that is popular back in the day when it was readily available back to Park Asian days. But, it was kept on the down low and not talked about, it was called respect.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
Fast forward 12-15 years respect is thrown out the window where it's now talked freely and guys cry about it when they can't get it.
But, just my 2 cents there are certain girls who "possibly" might do it for the $$ But, when it gets let out a popular one will secretly do it for $$$ the aftermath will get ugly!
Look, there gone but I did bare with Sexy Lohan, Gaga, and NicoleDream. But, outa respect I kept my mouth shut cause I knew what will happen. It wasn't a secret that Lohan did allow it but the mongers I knew we're.
Respectful and kept there mouths shut. Lohan you can still see on the westside if ya know where to go market shopping. LOL.
I have been seeing Rebecca in Seatlle well before her and the others came down to SoCal to work. Even Seattle gals like Chloe and TilaOMG from Seattle who have moved to LA with Rebecca have moved on. But, I.
Have enough respect from each of them that I can still see them for 3 hour appts currently as of this day 7-7/2022.
-
07-07-22 15:04 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 90Man, Mindy7 was one of the finest providers out there. Her face was an absolute 10, even tho her ass needed some work. Sweet girl too; I miss her.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 13:16 #8119Senior Member

Posts: 90I hear you, but I want everyone to know that legends like Rebecca or her booker will never say OK to BBFS. It's something you have a earn after a long period of time.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 12:25 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 177OMG I do remember waiting on parking spots to open up at Mindy7.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
With all that talk about Rebecca, I must admit that her incall in PDR is one of my favorites. I even like that painting she got backlit in pink.
-
07-07-22 12:06 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 177Always assume you're not the only one. Rebecca no longer advertises so she probably mostly only sees long standing mongers like you. If what you're saying is true, then I wouldn't be surprised if she secretly BBFS others. She probably draws the line at CIP because she doesn't want to deal with the clean up each time.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
I'd say your best bet to fast track is to take her out once. Maybe book her for the day. As much as I love it, I don't chase BBFSCIP, especially not with girls who advertise it. The only kgirls I've done it with have been outside their incalls, after exchanging numbers. I know others claim successful BBFSCIP at incalls with CFS girls, but I can only speak of my own personal experience.
-
07-07-22 02:39 #8116Senior Member

Posts: 90I would say, if she's not on vacation, I see her about 2-3 times a month? Yeah, I started asking her about BBFS around the 5 year mark? Maybe I should've started earlier, but didn't really cross my mind at the time. For a while we were doing a hybrid BBFS where I would fuck her BBFS for the first half, and then put a condom on when I was about to cum. Now, I do BBFS with her every single time. Can't go back to covered; it's too good.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 23:57 #8115Senior Member

Posts: 7266You shoulda never said anything cause Rebecca and booker will now get flooded with messages from the fat f8 cks, losers, stalkers, 40 and 50 why / o cry babies.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
Just watch when Rebecca's booker returns that Text BBFS is not allowed or Don't ask you will be Cutoff!
Watch it will happen!
-
07-06-22 22:57 #8114Banned Member

Posts: 1333Best Love Shack.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
#1 Mindy7 at MDR (Tough place for guest Parking).
#2 Mini at DTLA (Nightmare Parking and dealing with the guard).
#3 Joy in MRD High Rise back in 2012.
#4 Kimoko in MDR.
When the price of RE was low, the love shacks were much nicer.
-
07-06-22 17:13 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 862Yeah, Asian girls age slower, especially with good skin care.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:33 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 54Reah
The last couple of times I have been with her I go the vibe that she might be retiring
Originally Posted by Loafy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 13:02 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 177Rebecca
Good man. How many times a month do you see her would you say? Have you been asking her for BBFS for a long time before she said yes? How did you successfully provoke the BBFS the first time? Is BBFS systematic now or do you still put on a cover every now and then?
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 12:24 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 452Love Shacks: Pepsi's Palace
Pepsi's penthouse setup with the table shower is amazing. The adjacent bedroom is well-decorated too. I've been seeing kgirls for years, but I ignored the Palace until the recent hype around Jenny started. I've been missing out. Jenny took my dick for a wild ride.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 03:12 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 90Nope, but I've been seeing her a for really long time, maybe that's why.
Originally Posted by Fatonius
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 02:49 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 117Yeah, Jisu. She'll work for a week to grab new clients and coast off of them until they fall in love or get bored LOL.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 02:06 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 177I'd have to agree with HiKeke. Although I've never asked her. I wouldn't believe whatever she said anyways. But I wouldn't be surprised if she crossed 40. I stopped seeing her regularly maybe 4-5 years ago precisely because her face and body started to go IMHO and she didn't seem as youthful to me anymore. I maybe see her once or twice per year for ol time's sake and must admit her service is still top notch.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





