Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 59493
-
07-06-22 17:14 #49113Senior Member

Posts: 146I saw her a few weeks ago and she told me she was going on a trip and would be back soon. But who knows.
Originally Posted by MuffTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:54 #49112Senior Member

Posts: 446K-Massage / Creature Feature!
First off this place has water stains and black mold on the ceiling tiles.
Then the only provider available was about 65, with bad teeth and a build like Mr. T, not the 80's Mr. T, but Mr. T at 80!
I should have run but I was already committed so I stuck it out. Horrible Jack Hammer method.
Stay away!
-
07-06-22 16:38 #49111Senior Member

Posts: 217Yuki
Great to hear. She is not for everyone, but I do like her.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:31 #49110Senior Member

Posts: 111Annas is a joke. Same older lady working who dresses like a librarian I have been there a dozen time based on convenience only. No table shower. Place is clean though with a bar in the same shopping center. Also her phone never works.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:19 #49109Senior Member

Posts: 61Mimi has left the building
And the county, state, and country. Per the lady working there, no green card and she went back to Korea.
What did I miss out on?
2 working, but I only saw one of them. Older and was once a spinner.
MT.
-
07-06-22 15:06 #49108Banned Member

Posts: 13634I'm betting a schoolgirl or maid uniform. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:16 #49107Senior Member

Posts: 342You brought her clothes?
Originally Posted by Boliver123
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:09 #49106Senior Member

Posts: 386Fusheng
Was in the area this morning and decided to give this place a shot as I have not stopped in in several months.
Walked in and was greeted by a bigger then average Chinese lady. She had a mask on but I still gave it a go. Got ready and she came in slapped my ass and asked if I wanted soft I responded with medium. The massage was just soso some teasing and she even giggled some when I squeezed her ass. Got the hot towel flipped over massage my legs and my feet and then that was it. I even removed the sheet while she was massaging my legs. She said ok time up. As I was leaving she wanted a tip. Really? Saw another owl on the way out. I won't be going back.
-
07-06-22 13:43 #49105Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yokohama is a KAMP in Roswell on Woodstock Rd (Hwy 92) near Mabry Rd, about a block east of Sandy Plains Rd. It's in an old brick house. Every time I've stopped by they've only had one lady working and it's hit or miss on looks.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 13:39 #49104Banned Member

Posts: 13634Anna's has always been legit.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 12:02 #49103Banned Member

Posts: 2410All gone now, how current is this report?
Originally Posted by PMS202
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 12:00 #49102Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's legit, you just have high hopes, straddling your doesn't constitute non legit.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 11:56 #49101Banned Member

Posts: 2410Code enforcement visited around 5 or 6 shops within the Kennesaw city limits, some were ticketed and one was temporarily shut down due to a building code violation.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:53 #49100Senior Member

Posts: 103Grace was there about 6 weeks ago. There are indeed different races there now. I enjoyed my visit (I saw Grace) and would go back next time I'm on that side of town.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:36 #49099Senior Member

Posts: 217Grace not at Yuki
While I have not been to Yuki post pandemic, I have tried to reach her by phone. The response I get back tells me I have the wrong number. Pretty sure Grace is no longer there. Especially since there are mixed ladies according to reviews.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





