Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49093

    AnNa's Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyYu  [View Original Post]
    So I have a few updates / reports but to keep them organized I'll make a few different posts.

    There is a new spot (maybe it's been there and I just noticed). It's located in the complex across from the first gas station after exiting Ronald Reagan onto Pleasant Hill.

    Got "shishi" seemed to be in her 40's, good hour massage and good technique HJ ending. 6 $/. 6 $ for both.

    On a subsequent return I got another slightly younger who's name I didn't get. Her massage was alright, but ending was a bit rushed.

    It doesn't currently show up on maps, so you'll have to identify the place in person. They do have a sign out front.
    The map shows AnNa's Massage just north on PH. Any reviews on it?

  2. #49092
    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    Agrees therapy plus is the best choice and closest. There is 1 other in Cobb yokahama but it is a ways across town. No one mentions Yuki massage that is in the Cumberland area but when I went they had some young pretty girls.

    I would stick with MA suggestion. He know the area.
    Never heard of Yokohama. I think Yuki has different races as well: black and white girls. That's what I've read from reviews on here and the ads they post. However I don't go there due to my experience with the owner, Grace, a few years back. Told ya, these women do remember you.

  3. #49091
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Kennesaw is going tough on massage parlors. Pretty soon all of the hug & tug shops will be closed down by the city.
    That's a strong statement. You have inside intel?

  4. #49090

    Legit

    Came across a new place, Sensuous Hands next door to Los Arcos, on Roswell rd. - was eating dinner. I'm looking for new provider, I've been getting legit massages from my chiropractor, and they have changed masseuse. I like very firm deep tissue, anyway, I pop in. Greeted by young attractive asian, Chloe, late 20's fresh out of college, and just getting started, and still working on the place. I ask for hr deep tissue and she leads me back. She is new to the area. Once she figured out I like maximum pressure, she didn't disappoint. All strictly legit which was fine by me. Damage. 60 +. 10 for deep tissue. Total damage $.

    Now my 2nd visit, I go for 90 min, Chloe is unable due to doctor appointment, and has an older lady instead, if that ok, as long as she understood very firm, I'd give her a try. Good firm massage, all legit, except 1 time, while working on my neck and shoulders, she straddled my right arm and "rode" it. Other than that, zip. Sheet was used whole time. Now was that a hint and I missed it? Do some girls HE, even at legit places on the low? Or are they still new and checking out the clientele? Hopefully, you more experienced AMP mongers can help newb.

  5. #49089
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Kennesaw is going tough on massage parlors. Pretty soon all of the hug & tug shops will be closed down by the city.
    And you know this because?

  6. #49088

    T Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    Agrees therapy plus is the best choice and closest. There is 1 other in Cobb yokahama but it is a ways across town. No one mentions Yuki massage that is in the Cumberland area but when I went they had some young pretty girls.

    I would stick with MA suggestion. He know the area.
    Just FYI T Plus has a real winner right now, good English and very friendly, aims to please.

  7. #49087
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for FS, then your best bet is Therapy plus. The only spa in the Cobb area.
    Agrees therapy plus is the best choice and closest. There is 1 other in Cobb yokahama but it is a ways across town. No one mentions Yuki massage that is in the Cumberland area but when I went they had some young pretty girls.

    I would stick with MA suggestion. He know the area.

  8. #49086
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You should be fine at Therapy Plus in Smyrna (CBJ / CFS Korean parlor) or at Li Massage on Windy Hill Rd (Chinese parlor, massage and HJ). PM MassageAwesome for further details as he's AA and knows that area probably better than anyone.
    In the nine years I've done this hobby, I've never been thrown out or treated different because of my color. So you should be fine with that. All of the Cobb AMP you most likely just going to get a HJ. But you never know, it might be a very very slow day and she is really looking to make some extra money. But those chances can be slim and none. Plus these ladies know when you are a first timer or not because they have very very good recognition. Meaning that even if you came in a year ago, they will still remember who you are. If you are looking for FS, then your best bet is Therapy plus. The only spa in the Cobb area.

  9. #49085

    Mini Massage

    This place has been ole reliable for a while now. Past three times got Lisa, Lili, and Andy (all probably gone by now). Each were. 6 / . 6 with no negotiations. They rotate frequently, so if you're looking for any easy stop, Mini is your place.

  10. #49084
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTalk  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Moved back from Kentucky and am in the Marietta / Kennesaw area. Looking for somewhere that's AA okay? BJ preferred but FS is cool too. Also, seen plenty of escorts but never any massage places. Any first time tips to get to business without issue?
    You should be fine at Therapy Plus in Smyrna (CBJ / CFS Korean parlor) or at Li Massage on Windy Hill Rd (Chinese parlor, massage and HJ). PM MassageAwesome for further details as he's AA and knows that area probably better than anyone.

  11. #49083

    AA okay?

    Hey everyone. Moved back from Kentucky and am in the Marietta / Kennesaw area. Looking for somewhere that's AA okay? BJ preferred but FS is cool too. Also, seen plenty of escorts but never any massage places. Any first time tips to get to business without issue?

  12. #49082
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRtr88  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, coming to town next week for a Braves game. Staying in the ballpark area. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best AMP's or independent providers in that general area or anything off of I-24 between there and Chattanooga? Prefer FS, you can PM me if ya want. Thanks.
    Closest AMP for CFS is Therapy Plus in Smyrna, approximately 4 miles from Truist Park. Have fun.

  13. #49081
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRtr88  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, coming to town next week for a Braves game. Staying in the ballpark area. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best AMP's or independent providers in that general area or anything off of I-24 between there and Chattanooga? Prefer FS, you can PM me if ya want. Thanks.
    Near ballpark, Therapy Plus, Bobby. Cartersville Seven HC Massage.

  14. #49080

    Truist Park

    Hey guys, coming to town next week for a Braves game. Staying in the ballpark area. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best AMP's or independent providers in that general area or anything off of I-24 between there and Chattanooga? Prefer FS, you can PM me if ya want. Thanks.

  15. #49079

    Kaina

    So, was in Atl for the Braves game and went by ML to see "Ivy", the college student and she was a little plain for me. So I ran up to Roswell to Kaina. As I was getting out of the car, a big pickup dropped an asian girl off who was wearing "scrubs"-the driver was a white guy under 40. So, I go in and the scrubs lady, Monica, takes me and says get undressed. I get on the table and she comes in. Sees I have a bag of goodies--clothes for her--she takes of scrubs and bra and she is cute with nice natural breasts. She looks in mirror and giggles a lot. Does about a 3 minute massage and the. And keeps giggling and wants to see other stuff and wants to put big go ps of oil on me. Well, I finally convince her to drop her drawers, and she rubs her pussy. Which I won't let her touch me after tnst. Don't want pussy juice on my dick. Well, she lays on table and I jerk off. The four times I've been to Kaina, I have Never gotten a massage. Even when. It's straight. They know we are there for a rub and tug, but I did get the girl fully nude, just wish she hadn't rubbed herself--but I don't speak Chinese, and can't blame her. All in all it was $70+60. BTW, Monica is attractive and thin and is cute. And her V is trimmed, and has nice hair on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape