Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 59496
-
07-06-22 11:56 #49101Banned Member

Posts: 2410Code enforcement visited around 5 or 6 shops within the Kennesaw city limits, some were ticketed and one was temporarily shut down due to a building code violation.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:53 #49100Senior Member

Posts: 103Grace was there about 6 weeks ago. There are indeed different races there now. I enjoyed my visit (I saw Grace) and would go back next time I'm on that side of town.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:36 #49099Senior Member

Posts: 217Grace not at Yuki
While I have not been to Yuki post pandemic, I have tried to reach her by phone. The response I get back tells me I have the wrong number. Pretty sure Grace is no longer there. Especially since there are mixed ladies according to reviews.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:34 #49098Senior Member

Posts: 343AnNa's Massage
The map shows AnNa's Massage just north on PH. Any reviews on it?
Originally Posted by JimmyYu
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 09:52 #49097Senior Member

Posts: 4061Never heard of Yokohama. I think Yuki has different races as well: black and white girls. That's what I've read from reviews on here and the ads they post. However I don't go there due to my experience with the owner, Grace, a few years back. Told ya, these women do remember you.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 09:27 #49096Senior Member

Posts: 798That's a strong statement. You have inside intel?
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 08:52 #49095Senior Member

Posts: 104Legit
Came across a new place, Sensuous Hands next door to Los Arcos, on Roswell rd. - was eating dinner. I'm looking for new provider, I've been getting legit massages from my chiropractor, and they have changed masseuse. I like very firm deep tissue, anyway, I pop in. Greeted by young attractive asian, Chloe, late 20's fresh out of college, and just getting started, and still working on the place. I ask for hr deep tissue and she leads me back. She is new to the area. Once she figured out I like maximum pressure, she didn't disappoint. All strictly legit which was fine by me. Damage. 60 +. 10 for deep tissue. Total damage $.
Now my 2nd visit, I go for 90 min, Chloe is unable due to doctor appointment, and has an older lady instead, if that ok, as long as she understood very firm, I'd give her a try. Good firm massage, all legit, except 1 time, while working on my neck and shoulders, she straddled my right arm and "rode" it. Other than that, zip. Sheet was used whole time. Now was that a hint and I missed it? Do some girls HE, even at legit places on the low? Or are they still new and checking out the clientele? Hopefully, you more experienced AMP mongers can help newb.
-
07-06-22 08:32 #49094Senior Member

Posts: 367And you know this because?
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 08:13 #49093Senior Member

Posts: 78T Plus
Just FYI T Plus has a real winner right now, good English and very friendly, aims to please.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 06:54 #49092Senior Member

Posts: 447Agrees therapy plus is the best choice and closest. There is 1 other in Cobb yokahama but it is a ways across town. No one mentions Yuki massage that is in the Cumberland area but when I went they had some young pretty girls.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
I would stick with MA suggestion. He know the area.
-
07-05-22 22:41 #49091Senior Member

Posts: 4061In the nine years I've done this hobby, I've never been thrown out or treated different because of my color. So you should be fine with that. All of the Cobb AMP you most likely just going to get a HJ. But you never know, it might be a very very slow day and she is really looking to make some extra money. But those chances can be slim and none. Plus these ladies know when you are a first timer or not because they have very very good recognition. Meaning that even if you came in a year ago, they will still remember who you are. If you are looking for FS, then your best bet is Therapy plus. The only spa in the Cobb area.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:35 #49090Senior Member

Posts: 47Mini Massage
This place has been ole reliable for a while now. Past three times got Lisa, Lili, and Andy (all probably gone by now). Each were. 6 / . 6 with no negotiations. They rotate frequently, so if you're looking for any easy stop, Mini is your place.
-
07-05-22 21:33 #49089Banned Member

Posts: 13634You should be fine at Therapy Plus in Smyrna (CBJ / CFS Korean parlor) or at Li Massage on Windy Hill Rd (Chinese parlor, massage and HJ). PM MassageAwesome for further details as he's AA and knows that area probably better than anyone.
Originally Posted by GoodTalk
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 20:19 #49088Regular Member

Posts: 21AA okay?
Hey everyone. Moved back from Kentucky and am in the Marietta / Kennesaw area. Looking for somewhere that's AA okay? BJ preferred but FS is cool too. Also, seen plenty of escorts but never any massage places. Any first time tips to get to business without issue?
-
07-05-22 17:48 #49087Banned Member

Posts: 13634Closest AMP for CFS is Therapy Plus in Smyrna, approximately 4 miles from Truist Park. Have fun.
Originally Posted by RyanRtr88
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






