Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 8274
-
07-25-22 00:50 #7614Regular Member

Posts: 2Tammy
Was in town on business. Met a bi racial woman on fig named Tammy. Older but tall, good looking. Dark curly hair. Menu was open and was very talented. Repeated every day. Back here on biz but now I can't locate. My loss I guess. Always hard to lose a keeper.
-
07-19-22 13:23 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 1954Mirror on the headboard
I was in the area about midnight. Not really, I was closer to 405 than 110, LOL. I drive by to take a look. Some side streets are very busy. But you can almost see at least one girl in many sidestreets around the hottie gallery and beyond. The clothes and the silhouettes seemed promising. So I decided to go for it.
The 1st time I need to turn around by the sidestreets, I passed a police sedan in low profile, probably with headlights off. The new law probably means that the girls can ignore them. Indeed some girls in groups are blocking the sidestreets. There was a long line of cars and the girls all come out to show themselves. A pickup truck cannot turn in blocking fig. I think they will regret the new laws sooner or later. On a Monday night?
When I turn out from the sidestreet to Fig, I saw a girl and immediately knew what I was looking for. She is light brown in a white two-piece outfit. She has short shots. Not too short but the sides are just strips pulling the shorts together. Her breasts are only covered by a strip of cloth two inches wide, not really enough to cover her girls even though they are smallish. In addition, the front of the top is a big ring connecting the two sides, exposing the girls more. All natural. Her face looked good. A piece of her twisted hair dangles down on her face. Very stylish. Her body looked like the fake Korean pictures on HX. She isn't Asian. She looked 19. Leggy on shorts. Flat stomach.
When she bowed down on my passenger window, I said yes to myself before she offered $100. I got a top-down look into her top. It was counter-intuitive that I had been looking for perfect breasts on Fig, LOL. I met a 5'6 tall black girl who covered herself with a sports jacket on Fig. When she got naked she has those papaya breasts, not too big, firm, ripe with perky nipples. I got her into a motel since I can't go to Fig too often. But I wanted more and more after each visit. I wanted her to play in the shower so I can do more, like rimming. But she dropped me. I am still following her number on the Internet from time to time which is used by other girls on problematic escort sites.
HX doesn't do it. The younger ones rarely show tits, especially for the smaller cups. It's risky for the more mature ones. I compare a girl's picture with her video. Then I noticed that her cup size increased by one since she started last year. And fake breasts don't look good.
I was thinking about paying them a few dollars to show me tits. They will probably do it when there's only one girl and her friends on the corner. But when I saw this girl I forgot about everything. From what I see, there's little chance they will be bad looking. She's not an addict. And she doesn't seem to have babies yet.
She doesn't have a room. I wanted to nail her down properly in bed so I had to ask her. She suggested Boulevard. Probably because it was right ahead of us. You feel safe because the entrance seems to be a death trap. There was an ATM outside of the lobby that could have saved me time. I wanted to take off her top right away but she wanted to put on the condom first. I don't know where she got it, a few inches longer than my own SKYN. But I was hard enough to put it on.
Her top wasn't a bra so you can't take it off. I tried. I pulled it down and got more than I wished for. Firm, in good shape, enough for a handful. And she has inverted nipples! The often weakest link becomes her strong point. I began to work on it. She bounced back. She asked for more because it wasn't included. OK. Often it wasn't. I was about to talk to her about it but we got to the motel very fast. Agreed. So I grabbed her and licked away. She was standing naked while I was sitting on the side of the bed. But she couldn't take it and bounce back. She wasn't upselling hard. It seemed that she couldn't stand it. I said, "$20 more?" She said fine. When I got up to get the money she said I can pay her later. So I squeezed sucked and licked. She bounced from time to time. So I said $20 more a few times. I couldn't have enough of them. I almost pinned her on the wall and eat her girls alive. There was only 2 ft between the bed and the wall where she was standing.
So I had enough not to regret for the rest of my life before finding another pair of great breasts. She asked me if I wanted to go top or bottom. I asked for cowgirl first but she wouldn't do it. A missionary will be fine but then I noticed the headboard is a mirror. So doggie it was. I don't know if it was the headboard or her breasts, I was charging like cavalry. She wasn't faking anything but when it's too intense, she would ahh a little. The good thing is she let me pump until the last drop of cum come out.
She asked me what is it like to cum? How would you answer? I guess it's like when she has an orgasm. But she says she wouldn't know because she has no dick. Her naked look makeup on her face wore off a bit. Her face isn't smooth like a doll but I wasn't looking at her face most of the time. She took time to fix her eyelashes before the next client.
Billing time. I was very concerned because I said $20 more a few times. When she counted the money I put down on the table initially, she smiled that it was $20 short. What a relief!
She just walked out of the motel. I was expecting to drive her and my phone was in the car. So she type in my number and she was supposed to text me. She didn't. I wonder why? Her name may be Leslie.
The boss at the front desk gave me my license back before I got to the window.
-
07-17-22 18:02 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 2198This is why it pays to have a good regular if you can find one. Even today I am only paying $40 for my regular in TJ. I had another girl in the US. But she has disappeared for now. It is not not easy to find one. Awhile back I had 4 or 5 favorites that would charge me a reasonable price. Today it is much harder since so many girls are from out of town.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 16:28 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 328I haven't picked up a girl off Figueroa (or any of the other spots) in years. For a good idea of what you're getting into, I would check out this link https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=figueroa+hoes.
Originally Posted by BlckStuff412
[View Original Post]
There's a dude on there called Armando Rios who covers the Figueroa scene like he's a local sports reported covering the Dodgers! Seems like he has at least one new vide up every week!
Price was, I haven't personally street mongered in the past 6 years, but if I were to do so, here is what I would expect to pay based on videos I've seen and guys I know who still do street girls.
Ugly girl (black, hispanic): $1. 00.
Ugly girl (White or Asian): $1. 50.
Good looking, not "fine as fuck", but good looking girl (black, hispanic): $1. 30 (they will try for $1. 50 but can be talked down).
Good looking, not "fine as fuck", but good looking (White or Asian): $2. 00.
"Fine as Fuck" (black, hispanic): $2. 00.
"Fine as Fuck" (White, Asian): $2. 30.
The one fine as fuck Asian who wore a blue Hawaiin dress on one of Armando's videos: $3. 00 (she must be crazy!
Just like in a brothel, if a girl tells you she doesn't do bare, what she's really saying is she doesn't think you will pay her price. I never once ran across a a street girl who originally she no to bare, but didn't change her mind after I offered her an extra $5. 00. (Of course I never ACTUALLY gave her $5. 00 extra, I just wanted to show her she does do bare if the proper price is offered!
As far as safety is concerned, lets get real, when dealing with pimps and hoes (or even just living in Los Angeles in general), a quality handgun is might be something prudent to have access to. https://youtu.be/qlp7ldIItLI.
Again, I haven't mongered in years, but I did have to pull my HK twice in Figueroa back in the day.
Never ever ever ever ever let the girl take you back to her room or let her pick a place that does NOT have a security gate that has to be opened and closed by management. The two times I had to pull my piece were both times I allowed her to talk me into such a place only to come out and find dudes trying to steal my car. I suspect those girls had guys there waiting to strip her John's car while she kept him occupied in the room.
Street mongering is a young mans sport. Seriously. When I was young in my teens and 20's yeah the hormones raged and I'd be right out there with the hoes, pimps and other hormone raging "hobbyists". But as a man in my 50's now, risking the last 29 or 30 years of my life out there on the street ain't worth it and I would advise against it.
-
07-17-22 15:11 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 2198California repeals loiter law
Ca recently repealed the loitering law 7/6. I am interested to see if LE continues to stop guys for merely talking to SW's. Chances are LE will start giving out more traffic tickets. It is more important to observe the no right turn laws. It is also quite probable UC vice will step up enforcement. So there is a good chance will follow guys more often & conduct stings as well. Just remember the key is to drive a good distance on empty streets.
-
07-15-22 10:36 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 290Winter
Drove by around 5 am. Nice variety today. Saw two blondes one by the laundry north of Beverly other by the hotdogs spot south of Beverly. Laundromat white blonde wouldn't even chat it up so left. Talked to the other blonde Winter and she wanted 180. WTF. 180 for FS and 80 for BJ. I know Inflation is going crazy right now but holy crap.
Also saw the blue bikini girl the other poster mentioned banging little body but didn't talk to her.
-
07-11-22 09:01 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 290Same. I've seen her around but never partaken. Good to know she's only $.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 08:38 #7607Regular Member

Posts: 4New to the area for hobbying
Hey all! I am born and raised Californian but have been living on the east coast for the last decade and a half. I'm. Somewhat familiar with most cities from Sac-town all the way down to San Diego. But. Most of my hobbying has been on the east coast.
What brings me here is I have heard so much about Figueroa and all that. So naturally LOL I want a piece of it. I'm coming for a visit in the area in about two weeks. I should be up in the LA area about twice. Maybe more but minimally twice. I'm turning this into a Mongering trip as well LOL. I will be seeing girls, both paid and some old flames, all up and down California.
All that to say this. What can I expect here on the Fig? What's the pricing structure? Is bare offered at all I'm curious? Where's there a cheap place to get a room close to the fig? Not looking to have a cop find me on the side of the road somewhere.
I've kinda read through some backlog. So I have a small general idea from that and from my past experiences. What about the escort scene? Is pricing similar or are we talking more $ for an escort compared to a walker?
Any info would be appreciated! I will post who I saw and get pics / vids if possible.
-
07-10-22 21:15 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 860Fig and Westen
Went down fig early in the morning and it was packed!! Girls were probably getting picked up fast because there would be a long line of vehicles and then no girls on the corner. Western had plenty of fat ugly girls one LSW looked like a tranny but nice body had a blue see through outfit. Saw a tattooed WSW above the car wash with 2 BSW, WSW look pretty hott, red hair with blonde streaks. She wanted $ so I went to get some cash and didn't find her after I got back.
-
07-08-22 03:05 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 7266LV Metro laid the smackdown on streetwalkers and the hotels about 6 months ago. Metro and LV the's went after the hotels hard telling stop or we will hold you accountable!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I talked with several Streetwalkers and they mentioned the le is going after the girls due to Homeland Security gave them $ to crackdown on the ladies.
-
07-07-22 18:48 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 860Who did you find?
Originally Posted by Mobman
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:19 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 290Midweek
Oddly enough sometimes I see better stock during the week on odd days like Tuesdays and Wednesdays than I see weekends. It does just depend on the timing sometimes.
-
07-06-22 09:32 #7602Regular Member

Posts: 16Think I found her
Took a drive around 630 am yesterday down western from Washington Blvd to SM Blvd and back up from SM to 2nd street 3 x's to find the dime piece I saw that one day. I came up short, there were 2-3 SW scattered here and there but nothing worth pulling over for. Called it a day.
Today (Wednesday) I decided to take a spin a bit earlier (5 am-ish) , so many SW but didn't see her. Pulled over to fill up the vehicle then drove back towards 10 fwy when I spotted a SW that looked similar so I decided to take a chance and chat it up for a later date. She had great attitude and gave me her info. I'll let you fellas know if she's worth it.
-
07-04-22 14:10 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 119Haven't made my way out to Vegas yet but I'll keep it in mind. I have been curious about the overall streetwalker scene out there compared to out here though.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 14:07 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 119LOL! You might be on to something because I actually did get laid years ago from a girl I picked up sitting outside of a 7-11. Beautiful 25 year old with an amazing body asking to bum cigarettes. Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





