Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 552 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 8277
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7602

    Tweakers?

    I'm into tweaker types (not a joke) so I'm less interested in the usual tracks (unless of course you've seen tweaker types working there). Any areas you guys know of that I should check out?

  2. #7601

    Western Dime pieces

    Decided to take the scenic route to work. Started off on western and made my way down towards the 101 freeway, along that drive I could not believe my eyes, there were many WSW, LSW Dime pieces. I wanted to pull up on them and take some info for a later hook up but then I thought with the big head and there's no way I would get caught in my company car and end my cushion job. So if any of you lucky fellow Mongers got any info on some of those dime pieces today please PM me. Especially the LSW in the blue bikini.

  3. #7600
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Would love to check them out.
    No digits, didn't ask.

  4. #7599

    Any digits for Sway and harley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM me where you got the room? Been looking for a spot nearby. I've met Sway and Harley before and true enough both are probably the nicest girls I've met on the track in awhile.
    Would love to check them out.

  5. #7598
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was out earlier in the week and saw a nice looking redhead a little south of melrose. She kinda made me uneasy the way she talked but after making a few rounds and watching her I realized she was just a *****. She told me 120 for FS and 60 for head then she mumbled something I said, Ok cool Ill do FS, then she got an attitude and walked away. She would stand on the corner and just stare away and only look when you stop next to her. At first I thought I was going to get picked up by cops cause she walked away after I told her I was down but no cops appeared and I drove around the block and came back and she gave me an attitude so I just gave up on her. There were two other girls and one was a short latina that looked nice. I wanted to pick her up in front of the red head and when I brought her back but some other dude picked up the latina girl before me. I drove around and found Sway, pronounced like that, and her friend Harley both Blonde WSW. Sway has tattoos and has a cute face. I talked to her and she was the nicest WSW and was happy and I said fuck it lets go. We found a place a few blocks down that charged the same as fig notels. When I got there I saw the latina girl with her date. Oh well. Sway is cute anyways. Sway asked for 100 for FS and BJ. She sucks good but covered doesn't do much for me. She has an incredible body and tattoos and is the nicest girls I have met so far. She even mentioned her friend that I should get her next time and her name is Harley. Nice night that ended with thunderstorms and I hope the girls didn't get too went cause it started to rain a few minutes after I dropped sway off.
    Can you DM me where you got the room? Been looking for a spot nearby. I've met Sway and Harley before and true enough both are probably the nicest girls I've met on the track in awhile.

  6. #7597

    Western and Melrose

    Was out earlier in the week and saw a nice looking redhead a little south of melrose. She kinda made me uneasy the way she talked but after making a few rounds and watching her I realized she was just a *****. She told me 120 for FS and 60 for head then she mumbled something I said, Ok cool Ill do FS, then she got an attitude and walked away. She would stand on the corner and just stare away and only look when you stop next to her. At first I thought I was going to get picked up by cops cause she walked away after I told her I was down but no cops appeared and I drove around the block and came back and she gave me an attitude so I just gave up on her. There were two other girls and one was a short latina that looked nice. I wanted to pick her up in front of the red head and when I brought her back but some other dude picked up the latina girl before me. I drove around and found Sway, pronounced like that, and her friend Harley both Blonde WSW. Sway has tattoos and has a cute face. I talked to her and she was the nicest WSW and was happy and I said fuck it lets go. We found a place a few blocks down that charged the same as fig notels. When I got there I saw the latina girl with her date. Oh well. Sway is cute anyways. Sway asked for 100 for FS and BJ. She sucks good but covered doesn't do much for me. She has an incredible body and tattoos and is the nicest girls I have met so far. She even mentioned her friend that I should get her next time and her name is Harley. Nice night that ended with thunderstorms and I hope the girls didn't get too went cause it started to rain a few minutes after I dropped sway off.

  7. #7596

    Ig handle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    I follow a photogs Ig and this lovely WSW I want to pick her up one day!
    Wherre can I follow that ig that you're talking about?

  8. #7595
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Joined a reddit group and this one member sent me this girl. Its fake probably but damn. I tried to see her but she ghosted. I have digits if anyone else wants to try. Are / figueroahoez is the subreddit.
    Don't forget why USG and many others went offshore or clean up.

  9. #7594
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Joined a reddit group and this one member sent me this girl. Its fake probably but damn. I tried to see her but she ghosted. I have digits if anyone else wants to try. Are / figueroahoez is the subreddit.
    I'd love to try. Send me the digits.

  10. #7593
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Joined a reddit group and this one member sent me this girl. Its fake probably but damn. I tried to see her but she ghosted. I have digits if anyone else wants to try. Are / figueroahoez is the subreddit.
    What reddit group?

  11. #7592

    Hotel room

    Hey guys,

    Have a convenient hotel on fig. Fellow monger from Sunny FL. Happy to share it out if you need a quick place to use!

  12. #7591
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Joined a reddit group and this one member sent me this girl. Its fake probably but damn. I tried to see her but she ghosted. I have digits if anyone else wants to try. Are / figueroahoez is the subreddit.
    Sure pm away kind sir.

  13. #7590

    Fig

    Joined a reddit group and this one member sent me this girl. Its fake probably but damn. I tried to see her but she ghosted. I have digits if anyone else wants to try. Are / figueroahoez is the subreddit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tweakescort.jpg‎  

  14. #7589

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathonJammer  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one out there Thursday about 4 pm. She looked doable. Anyone try it? The thing that turned me off a little was she approached multiple cars and multiple cars passed on her which leads me to believe she has GPS.
    Where'd you see her by?

  15. #7588
    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaTower  [View Original Post]
    Ok, different from the one I know that moved.
    Thanks both for the info. She's usually pretty quiet so I can't tell if she sounds white but I'm glad to know she's still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape