The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 552 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 8277
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7617

    New to the area for hobbying

    Hey all! I am born and raised Californian but have been living on the east coast for the last decade and a half. I'm. Somewhat familiar with most cities from Sac-town all the way down to San Diego. But. Most of my hobbying has been on the east coast.

    What brings me here is I have heard so much about Figueroa and all that. So naturally LOL I want a piece of it. I'm coming for a visit in the area in about two weeks. I should be up in the LA area about twice. Maybe more but minimally twice. I'm turning this into a Mongering trip as well LOL. I will be seeing girls, both paid and some old flames, all up and down California.

    All that to say this. What can I expect here on the Fig? What's the pricing structure? Is bare offered at all I'm curious? Where's there a cheap place to get a room close to the fig? Not looking to have a cop find me on the side of the road somewhere.

    I've kinda read through some backlog. So I have a small general idea from that and from my past experiences. What about the escort scene? Is pricing similar or are we talking more $ for an escort compared to a walker?

    Any info would be appreciated! I will post who I saw and get pics / vids if possible.

  2. #7616

    Fig and Westen

    Went down fig early in the morning and it was packed!! Girls were probably getting picked up fast because there would be a long line of vehicles and then no girls on the corner. Western had plenty of fat ugly girls one LSW looked like a tranny but nice body had a blue see through outfit. Saw a tattooed WSW above the car wash with 2 BSW, WSW look pretty hott, red hair with blonde streaks. She wanted $ so I went to get some cash and didn't find her after I got back.

  3. #7615
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I currently live in vegas. I don't think boulder is like what it used to be (pretty scarce now a days). But it is the lower end of town for girls that are there. West tropicana is pretty much the go to spot.
    LV Metro laid the smackdown on streetwalkers and the hotels about 6 months ago. Metro and LV the's went after the hotels hard telling stop or we will hold you accountable!

    I talked with several Streetwalkers and they mentioned the le is going after the girls due to Homeland Security gave them $ to crackdown on the ladies.

  4. #7614
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobman  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive around 630 am yesterday down western from Washington Blvd to SM Blvd and back up from SM to 2nd street 3 x's to find the dime piece I saw that one day. I came up short, there were 2-3 SW scattered here and there but nothing worth pulling over for. Called it a day.

    Today (Wednesday) I decided to take a spin a bit earlier (5 am-ish) , so many SW but didn't see her. Pulled over to fill up the vehicle then drove back towards 10 fwy when I spotted a SW that looked similar so I decided to take a chance and chat it up for a later date. She had great attitude and gave me her info. I'll let you fellas know if she's worth it.
    Who did you find?

  5. #7613

    Midweek

    Oddly enough sometimes I see better stock during the week on odd days like Tuesdays and Wednesdays than I see weekends. It does just depend on the timing sometimes.

  6. #7612

    Think I found her

    Took a drive around 630 am yesterday down western from Washington Blvd to SM Blvd and back up from SM to 2nd street 3 x's to find the dime piece I saw that one day. I came up short, there were 2-3 SW scattered here and there but nothing worth pulling over for. Called it a day.

    Today (Wednesday) I decided to take a spin a bit earlier (5 am-ish) , so many SW but didn't see her. Pulled over to fill up the vehicle then drove back towards 10 fwy when I spotted a SW that looked similar so I decided to take a chance and chat it up for a later date. She had great attitude and gave me her info. I'll let you fellas know if she's worth it.

  7. #7611
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I currently live in vegas. I don't think boulder is like what it used to be (pretty scarce now a days). But it is the lower end of town for girls that are there. West tropicana is pretty much the go to spot.
    Haven't made my way out to Vegas yet but I'll keep it in mind. I have been curious about the overall streetwalker scene out there compared to out here though.

  8. #7610
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Try your local 7-11 as there are usually tweakers there.

    If you want to hit the tweaker prostitute goldmine try boulder highway in Vegas!

    That's what I hear anyways. Its not like I've bagged a bunch of sexy young meth heads with slender bodies and bad teeth from there.
    LOL! You might be on to something because I actually did get laid years ago from a girl I picked up sitting outside of a 7-11. Beautiful 25 year old with an amazing body asking to bum cigarettes. Thanks for the reply.

  9. #7609
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Try your local 7-11 as there are usually tweakers there.

    If you want to hit the tweaker prostitute goldmine try boulder highway in Vegas!

    That's what I hear anyways. Its not like I've bagged a bunch of sexy young meth heads with slender bodies and bad teeth from there.
    I currently live in vegas. I don't think boulder is like what it used to be (pretty scarce now a days). But it is the lower end of town for girls that are there. West tropicana is pretty much the go to spot.

  10. #7608
    I drive up to LA many times a year for work. In all my years of hobbying I've found the day is hit or miss. Nights are filled with pimps watching over the girls. I feel better seeing girls during the day for me less chance of being robbed. Not saying it won't happen but in my opinion less likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    How much easier or safer is to monger during the day over there? Better to use a room with hourly rates? I know its easier to "be seen" during the day but I feel during the day there's less shady characters maybe? I normally just stroll western but been seeing the stock down there lately and it's tempting.

  11. #7607
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    While I am not into it, there are a couple of areas in DTLA. James Wood /9th street and then 6th and San Pedro where the homeless camps are.
    Hey thanks for replying I appreciate it.

  12. #7606
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm into tweaker types (not a joke) so I'm less interested in the usual tracks (unless of course you've seen tweaker types working there). Any areas you guys know of that I should check out?
    Try your local 7-11 as there are usually tweakers there.

    If you want to hit the tweaker prostitute goldmine try boulder highway in Vegas!

    That's what I hear anyways. Its not like I've bagged a bunch of sexy young meth heads with slender bodies and bad teeth from there.

  13. #7605

    Tweakers

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm into tweaker types (not a joke) so I'm less interested in the usual tracks (unless of course you've seen tweaker types working there). Any areas you guys know of that I should check out?
    While I am not into it, there are a couple of areas in DTLA. James Wood /9th street and then 6th and San Pedro where the homeless camps are.

  14. #7604
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Western track

    Quote Originally Posted by Watnow78  [View Original Post]
    Specifically what streets of the 101 did you find all these dime pieces? I'll do a little recon mission and give an update.
    It is mind boggling that no one can be exact on the action on western.

    I did the track. There is action parallel to the action on fig, so like gage south to century. It is nasty chicks.

    Then you go north, around the 10 freeway (adams, which is like the 30's) all the way up to about pico, you might see action. The cops cleaned that area up a while ago. It is dead, in my opinion, from Olympic to Santa Monica boulevard. It is actually a nice cosmopolitan street. Third word natch. This is la.

    Then north of Santa Monica, this is a potential monger's paradise. Good food, everyone minds their own business, they have the old toilet with the chain. We could plant a gun behind it.

    However, that area is bereft of any motels that I can see, so it is fuck in the car and move on. There were four girls and they were decent. There were no pimps at the winchells on western and Melrose, but god those donuts are fooken good.

  15. #7603

    Where??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobman  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take the scenic route to work. Started off on western and made my way down towards the 101 freeway, along that drive I could not believe my eyes, there were many WSW, LSW Dime pieces. I wanted to pull up on them and take some info for a later hook up but then I thought with the big head and there's no way I would get caught in my company car and end my cushion job. So if any of you lucky fellow Mongers got any info on some of those dime pieces today please PM me. Especially the LSW in the blue bikini.
    Specifically what streets of the 101 did you find all these dime pieces? I'll do a little recon mission and give an update.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape