Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5803
-
07-07-22 09:55 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 158ZayraZen
She is another one who joined Hx under questionable terms. The original handle had a join date that was inconsistent with her answer when asked hey babe what's your bday? She had a Freudian slip and the math did not quite add up.
Originally Posted by ChiefRafa1
[View Original Post]
No worries, her current Hx is legit now, so have at it. Can't say the same about the original one.
I know of at least 3 girls currently active who definitely do not belong on Hx, at least not for many more months. Funny thing is their messages and texts say they all BB friendly like Zayra.
-
07-07-22 03:13 #4047Regular Member

Posts: 9She just quoted me $250 for pse how you guys get $120.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 18:36 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 128I saw SanSan instead
Someone recommended SanSan instead of Luki or Angel so I went with her. Unfortunately she wasn't open to greek even though the booker and website says she is.
Apparently says she never did it.
Booked the hhr so no big loss.
20 years ago she would have been a cute Chinese girl, but now she is a little old.
She was definitely very accommodating, didn't hurry me and let me bbfscip.
If she was 20 years younger, I would repeat but without Greek and her age I probably won't. Her breasts and ass and everything are fine, not flat like some Asians could be. She was just old.
Originally Posted by LucBlake
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 14:32 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi and Friends
I always wonder why Mayumi brings in "friends". She claims she only gets a small amount. The friends usually are worse looking and are more expensive. I don't know if Mayumi is tired or just likes having company.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 00:34 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 1657As mentioned she's got a big ass so how about posting a pick of her so we can see that ass.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:15 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 397I wouldn't unless.
You like BBW, she's HUGE. Like Pear shaped with double the pear on the bottom. She's really nice but she is realllllyyyy big on the bottom and not curvy big. Like BIG BIG
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:32 #4042Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Did you shoot inside?
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
For 120 and being able to CIP I might need to check her out.
-
07-05-22 13:51 #4041Banned Member

Posts: 26Agree 100%. Way older and bigger than photos.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:36 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 178https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Thatprettgirl
120 BBBJ bbfscip qq.
Much bigger than photos, won't repeat.
-
07-05-22 09:49 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 188Angel
So did you see Angel? Worth a try?
Originally Posted by NoRubber
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 23:02 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 7266I have two friends who saw Yoko.
Originally Posted by Gaffe
[View Original Post]
Both said one of the worst appts and shoulda knew better. LOL.
Save your money mongers.
But, as always YMMV.
Your money, your honey, and your loss as well?
-
07-04-22 22:37 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 65Save your cash. I've never had good experience at c org. Every single one of them used fake pic and service was terrible. Every time leave I think to myself it would've been better if I jerked off.
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 18:22 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 179When was this? I visited Cindy in Rowland Heights a few days ago and I got their usual rate. She even examined my prostate with her tongue like last time.
Originally Posted by Gaffe
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 14:12 #4035Regular Member

Posts: 9Go thru HX links -- might get better rates, actual pics -- see http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...550&viewfull=1#post5998550. I'm down-thumbing FAC due to their sudden 20%+ price hike.
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 14:09 #4034Regular Member

Posts: 9Mika gone. New girl yoko
Mika gone too soon. New girl Yoko. Half Japanese, pics fairly accurate, seems to be new to biz, early 40's -- good half hr value, esp. Now that FAC has upped their prices to Kgirl territory.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





