The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14536

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    I was just texting with her an hour ago. She's using the same number that Vanessa had when she was at that house and posting. You find Vanessa's old ads it's the same number. She sent me 3 pictures. She does look like she'd be fun.
    Confirmed she doesn't have a lot of front teeth, instant boner killer so definitely a no go for me. If it's not a turn off for you, go ahead as she seems nice and genuine in phone.

  2. #14535
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    Maybe they think that with everything costing more due to inflation, they can get more.

  3. #14534

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has contact info on this one, I wouldn't mind sampling. She looks so familiar to me. Did she use to walk?

    Phyuck!
    I was just texting with her an hour ago. She's using the same number that Vanessa had when she was at that house and posting. You find Vanessa's old ads it's the same number. She sent me 3 pictures. She does look like she'd be fun.

  4. #14533

    Diamond

    If anyone has contact info on this one, I wouldn't mind sampling. She looks so familiar to me. Did she use to walk?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.

  5. #14532
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.
    Never seen her before. I'd love a number if you see her. That is the size I like.

  6. #14531

    Baltimore Market

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.

  7. #14530
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Whats ww by circle
    Washington / Wilkens area.

  8. #14529
    Quote Originally Posted by RunUp  [View Original Post]
    Was planning to schedule a dream last night with her and when I called I heard a man yelling loud on her side. She told me it was a roommate and shouldn't be concerned. Checked some old number reviews and apparently there have been cases of a bf / pimp problem and some nauseating stench in the cooch. Her size is something I want to try. Any mongers seen her as of late and is it worth a 50 min ride to bmore?
    Not worth it. I could spend an hour typing up why. Just don't bother though.

  9. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Dated her several years ago but I can tell you she just relapsed and was working WW by circle last week.

    Valarie from Dundalk was on Aston today by Smallwood, looked alittle rough.

    Be Safe.
    Whats ww by circle for someone whos not a SW fiend? You can dm me if need be.

  10. #14527

    Ninjarina and Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    Nijarina's ad says "an incall could potentially work if you're interested in another girl joining us". Are you implying that Wednesday is the 'friend's? If so, is that a guess, inference or certain knowledge?
    That is first hand knowledge. I started off with Nijarina (aka Clara). Met her once. Decent meeting. She is a little weird and will talk your ear off, but she said she does threesomes with her friend. I was curious. So I had the threesome. Clara couldn't do anything other than oral due to mother nature, so I basically had my way with Wednesday and the finished in Clara's mouth. After that I gave Clara one more chance, but she is just too far out there. I have seen Wednesday a dozen or so times, since.

  11. #14526
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $.
    Damage was 1. 6 HH.

  12. #14525
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Saw this gem recently. Met at a decent BWI hotel. When she opens the doors the first thing you notice is that this girl is tall, probably 6'1' barefoot and her body is FIT, asked her if she's some kind of athlete and she mentioned she's a dancer (should have seen that coming). After some small talk she starts with CBJ, she was playful and twerked her ass in my face. Then some mish and doggy and wow does that fit ass look amazing. You could bounce a quarter off it. Now her menu is limited but she's pretty much open to anything for the right price. She even mentioned she doesn't offer greek but if a monger made a tempting offer she would consider it. All in all a great experience with a hot young gal. Happy hunting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelnut
    What was the damage $.

  13. #14524

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.
    Dated her several years ago but I can tell you she just relapsed and was working WW by circle last week.

    Valarie from Dundalk was on Aston today by Smallwood, looked alittle rough.

    Be Safe.

  14. #14523

    Expenses to get to and in Lisbon

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    What are the travel expenses like? (Flight tickets, hotel, cabs, and what have you). Those prices are nice, and those ladies are hot, but I feel like those expenses would add up and become a bit of a trade-off.
    Just looked and you can get to Lisbon from IAD for a little as $400 (after peak say in September). I usually tack on trips with work travel so just have to pay for cheap flights within EU myself, work takes care of the cross-Atlantic. Once you get to Lisbon, everything is cheap for hotels, food, and Uber (Ubers are really cheap). Hotels are cheap if you travel off-season, September through before Christmas. Food is really affordable, you can spend almost nothing or a lot, if food is your thing. Overall, I'm not sure I'd go to Lisbon just for a time with the girls but when I head to EU next time for work, am definitely going to do a side trip to Lisbon.

  15. #14522

    No vanessa, diamond

    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220705_185118.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape