Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 923 1423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18496

    I'd say don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance on her a few years back.

    She had an apartment in Castleton. She offered "massages" on a cheap futon. She was a thicker girl, and she tries to hide it in her photos. Not necessarily a turn off. The service I got was a mechanical back rub. On the flip she will undress and offer a release, but its just as machanical as the "massage. She got the job done. Roaming was allowed, and unrestricted. She definitely just wanted to get the job done. Offered to let you shower if you want.

    It wasn't the worst experience. I felt like more could have been available to a regular, but it wasn't worth putting in the effort, with so many other options. You could go to any number of AMPs in the area and get the same thing with better costumer service, or any number of straightforward escorts in the area.
    I've seen her a couple of times in the past few weeks. First time was decent, though long delays between texts.

    Tried to see her again and was unable to hook up. Again, long delays in communication (hours). Finally was able to meet up again, but this time her attitude was even shittier and couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I'm done with it.

  2. #18495
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/3174069629 Has anybody seen her? Found reviews in Cincinnati with the name, but different girl.
    I took a chance on her a few years back.

    She had an apartment in Castleton. She offered "massages" on a cheap futon. She was a thicker girl, and she tries to hide it in her photos. Not necessarily a turn off. The service I got was a mechanical back rub. On the flip she will undress and offer a release, but its just as machanical as the "massage. She got the job done. Roaming was allowed, and unrestricted. She definitely just wanted to get the job done. Offered to let you shower if you want.

    It wasn't the worst experience. I felt like more could have been available to a regular, but it wasn't worth putting in the effort, with so many other options. You could go to any number of AMPs in the area and get the same thing with better costumer service, or any number of straightforward escorts in the area.

  3. #18494
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    I got a good feeling this is a scam but what the hell hope it is.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/845775997983
    She's posting in Muncie, Anderson, and Indy. Smells like a scam to me.

  4. #18493
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana317  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her few months back and agreed on a time. Gave me an address minus the apartment # for complex near county line and 31 and ghosted me. Interested to hear if anyone else has had luck.
    Same story from a few months back.

  5. #18492
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    She is real and up near Castleton and in a place that looks like a disco club and her way older roommate does massages and advertises. Thalia is great is you like girls with a shitty attitude. I will leave it at that. But I was not scammed services promised were delivered. It has been a while.
    Original comment was for a different post. Sorry
    Last edited by TheGeek; 07-05-22 at 14:20. Reason: Wrong thread - sorry

  6. #18491
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    I was FB friends with her years ago and she tried to scam me, and her FB friends were also scammers. I doubt she has changed her ways.
    She is real and up near Castleton and in a place that looks like a disco club and her way older roommate does massages and advertises. Thalia is great is you like girls with a shitty attitude. I will leave it at that. But I was not scammed services promised were delivered. It has been a while.

  7. #18490

    Every now and then

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPete  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately or have her contact info?
    She would send me a cashapp request out of nowhere. I haven't actually texted with her in several months. She had her kid and was clean for a hot minute. Last I heard, she is back to her habit and bouncing round several places. Not sure what became of the little one. I know her sister, who was also popular here for a minute, is doing a nice long stretch at Uncle's house. Not the most stable life.

  8. #18489
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    I don't post often but when I do it's usually a warning to others. I contacted this one, assumed it was a fake add or deposit scammer. Pleasantly surprised by good communication and on time arrival for outcall appointment. She is thin cute and sweet.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/820476469229
    She was a regular of mine a few years back.

    Great little body, her tits are a perfect handful, very tight kitty. She used to go by the name Chastity. She was fairly timid the first couple of times we met, but once she got comfortable she relaxed, and started enjoying herself. She really likes it from behind, which isn't my prefered position, but it's is worth it for those moans.

    She went off the radar for a little while, and now that she is back I'm not in a situation to do outcalls, so haven't seen her recently.

    She was the one exception to my no outcall rule.

  9. #18488

    Just some info

    I got a good feeling this is a scam but what the hell hope it is.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/845775997983

  10. #18487

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayP654  [View Original Post]
    Looking to pull the trigger on this one on for the 4th, can anyone confirm she is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177797019
    I texted with her few months back and agreed on a time. Gave me an address minus the apartment # for complex near county line and 31 and ghosted me. Interested to hear if anyone else has had luck.

  11. #18486

    Rare Positive Report

    I don't post often but when I do it's usually a warning to others. I contacted this one, assumed it was a fake add or deposit scammer. Pleasantly surprised by good communication and on time arrival for outcall appointment. She is thin cute and sweet.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/820476469229

  12. #18485

  13. #18484

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/3174069629 Has anybody seen her? Found reviews in Cincinnati with the name, but different girl.
    I was FB friends with her years ago and she tried to scam me, and her FB friends were also scammers. I doubt she has changed her ways.

  14. #18483

    Looking to dive in


  15. #18482
    Quote Originally Posted by JayP654  [View Original Post]
    Looking to pull the trigger on this one on for the 4th, can anyone confirm she is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177797019
    No experience but that does NOT look like a 27 year old LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape