Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18476
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    I don't post often but when I do it's usually a warning to others. I contacted this one, assumed it was a fake add or deposit scammer. Pleasantly surprised by good communication and on time arrival for outcall appointment. She is thin cute and sweet.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/820476469229
    She was a regular of mine a few years back.

    Great little body, her tits are a perfect handful, very tight kitty. She used to go by the name Chastity. She was fairly timid the first couple of times we met, but once she got comfortable she relaxed, and started enjoying herself. She really likes it from behind, which isn't my prefered position, but it's is worth it for those moans.

    She went off the radar for a little while, and now that she is back I'm not in a situation to do outcalls, so haven't seen her recently.

    She was the one exception to my no outcall rule.

  2. #18475

    Just some info

    I got a good feeling this is a scam but what the hell hope it is.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/845775997983

  3. #18474

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayP654  [View Original Post]
    Looking to pull the trigger on this one on for the 4th, can anyone confirm she is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177797019
    I texted with her few months back and agreed on a time. Gave me an address minus the apartment # for complex near county line and 31 and ghosted me. Interested to hear if anyone else has had luck.

  4. #18473

    Rare Positive Report

    I don't post often but when I do it's usually a warning to others. I contacted this one, assumed it was a fake add or deposit scammer. Pleasantly surprised by good communication and on time arrival for outcall appointment. She is thin cute and sweet.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/820476469229

  5. #18472

  6. #18471

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/3174069629 Has anybody seen her? Found reviews in Cincinnati with the name, but different girl.
    I was FB friends with her years ago and she tried to scam me, and her FB friends were also scammers. I doubt she has changed her ways.

  7. #18470

    Looking to dive in


  8. #18469
    Quote Originally Posted by JayP654  [View Original Post]
    Looking to pull the trigger on this one on for the 4th, can anyone confirm she is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177797019
    No experience but that does NOT look like a 27 year old LOL.

  9. #18468

    Thalia

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/3174069629 Has anybody seen her? Found reviews in Cincinnati with the name, but different girl.

  10. #18467

    Kelsey

    Looking to pull the trigger on this one on for the 4th, can anyone confirm she is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177797019

  11. #18466

    Everrly

    Anybody seen her lately or have her contact info?

  12. #18465

    Katrina and Bella

    Recently saw both of these ladies and still ok for me. Qv on both occasions and I left happy. By no means a DI experience but affordable and cute girls.

    Bella was as accommodating as always with me, still super short and sweet. . 8 qv.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bella/635243644084

    Katrina has been off the grid for a minute so I jumped at the chance to see her on the south side. Hot little chick but needs a good dentist unfortunately. LOL $ qv BTW.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/85129952
    Have a safe holiday bros

  13. #18464

    Catherine the Teacher

    I noticed some members talking about her lately so I thought I'd report my few experiences with her.

    I've repeatedly attempted seeing her with very little luck. Awhile back I was unfortunate enough to finally keep and maintain sporadic communication to set something up. I arrived at her specified location to find myself in a back alley on the west side with no indications of an actual address. Normally red flag but I knew she was visiting a friend there so I waited for a reply wich came back much later than I could hang. It felt sketchy so I politely cancelled our appointment. She did get a bit upset but I stayed calm and she settled down.

    I don't know if I'll try again to be honest. Way too much effort when much better options are available. I give her a D- on geography though and an F on communication.

  14. #18463

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have searched and I cannot find anything on https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/85002262 . Any one seen her?
    Its been awhile. She wants to blow you in her driveway. A little too out in the open for me. BJ only. I believe she had BJ and BBJ prices.

  15. #18462
    Quote Originally Posted by DongLord465  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on this one for a second but I'm assuming there's a bf involved. Just wondering if anybody had checked her out and what the experience was. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85016238Feel free to pm about girls you're interested in, always a chance I could have seen them.
    I reached out to her a few weeks ago. She seemed real enough based on the texts back amd forth.

    She was expecting 200 for qv at that time. It looks like her prices have gotten a little more realistic.

    She might have a case of GPS though.

    She is is still on my list of things to do, but not necessarily in a hurry to check her off either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape