Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18491
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    I was FB friends with her years ago and she tried to scam me, and her FB friends were also scammers. I doubt she has changed her ways.
    She is real and up near Castleton and in a place that looks like a disco club and her way older roommate does massages and advertises. Thalia is great is you like girls with a shitty attitude. I will leave it at that. But I was not scammed services promised were delivered. It has been a while.

  2. #18490

    Every now and then

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPete  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately or have her contact info?
    She would send me a cashapp request out of nowhere. I haven't actually texted with her in several months. She had her kid and was clean for a hot minute. Last I heard, she is back to her habit and bouncing round several places. Not sure what became of the little one. I know her sister, who was also popular here for a minute, is doing a nice long stretch at Uncle's house. Not the most stable life.

  3. #18489
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    I don't post often but when I do it's usually a warning to others. I contacted this one, assumed it was a fake add or deposit scammer. Pleasantly surprised by good communication and on time arrival for outcall appointment. She is thin cute and sweet.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/820476469229
    She was a regular of mine a few years back.

    Great little body, her tits are a perfect handful, very tight kitty. She used to go by the name Chastity. She was fairly timid the first couple of times we met, but once she got comfortable she relaxed, and started enjoying herself. She really likes it from behind, which isn't my prefered position, but it's is worth it for those moans.

    She went off the radar for a little while, and now that she is back I'm not in a situation to do outcalls, so haven't seen her recently.

    She was the one exception to my no outcall rule.

  4. #18488

    Just some info

    I got a good feeling this is a scam but what the hell hope it is.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/845775997983

  5. #18487

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayP654  [View Original Post]
    Looking to pull the trigger on this one on for the 4th, can anyone confirm she is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177797019
    I texted with her few months back and agreed on a time. Gave me an address minus the apartment # for complex near county line and 31 and ghosted me. Interested to hear if anyone else has had luck.

  6. #18486

    Rare Positive Report

    I don't post often but when I do it's usually a warning to others. I contacted this one, assumed it was a fake add or deposit scammer. Pleasantly surprised by good communication and on time arrival for outcall appointment. She is thin cute and sweet.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/820476469229

  7. #18485

  8. #18484

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/3174069629 Has anybody seen her? Found reviews in Cincinnati with the name, but different girl.
    I was FB friends with her years ago and she tried to scam me, and her FB friends were also scammers. I doubt she has changed her ways.

  9. #18483

    Looking to dive in


  10. #18482
    Quote Originally Posted by JayP654  [View Original Post]
    Looking to pull the trigger on this one on for the 4th, can anyone confirm she is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177797019
    No experience but that does NOT look like a 27 year old LOL.

  11. #18481

    Thalia

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/3174069629 Has anybody seen her? Found reviews in Cincinnati with the name, but different girl.

  12. #18480

    Kelsey

    Looking to pull the trigger on this one on for the 4th, can anyone confirm she is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177797019

  13. #18479

    Everrly

    Anybody seen her lately or have her contact info?

  14. #18478

    Katrina and Bella

    Recently saw both of these ladies and still ok for me. Qv on both occasions and I left happy. By no means a DI experience but affordable and cute girls.

    Bella was as accommodating as always with me, still super short and sweet. . 8 qv.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bella/635243644084

    Katrina has been off the grid for a minute so I jumped at the chance to see her on the south side. Hot little chick but needs a good dentist unfortunately. LOL $ qv BTW.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/85129952
    Have a safe holiday bros

  15. #18477

    Catherine the Teacher

    I noticed some members talking about her lately so I thought I'd report my few experiences with her.

    I've repeatedly attempted seeing her with very little luck. Awhile back I was unfortunate enough to finally keep and maintain sporadic communication to set something up. I arrived at her specified location to find myself in a back alley on the west side with no indications of an actual address. Normally red flag but I knew she was visiting a friend there so I waited for a reply wich came back much later than I could hang. It felt sketchy so I politely cancelled our appointment. She did get a bit upset but I stayed calm and she settled down.

    I don't know if I'll try again to be honest. Way too much effort when much better options are available. I give her a D- on geography though and an F on communication.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape