Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 11025
-
07-06-22 00:18 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 2184Dolce
Good report and thanks for sharing. Yeah the boards being down is a great time to reach out and make a connection. I have never seen her but have read a lot about her and her legend in the bedroom Was not aware that she runs her own clock and that is good intel.
Originally Posted by Travelerr
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 23:09 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 472This explains why a few of the girls I have contacted have been rattled, both rarely post as they are mainly UTR. When I talked to each of them over the past weekend both said the same thing, no more talking about anything other that what we do, we used to chat about life but no more. One has moved as I guess they were able to find out some very personal info.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:37 #5413Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
07-05-22 22:19 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 1544If it were me, I would do a little more. Maybe $300. If I were truly concerned, I'd pay a few hundred and for me, peace of mind is worth more than $300. I know they don't have shit, so not an issue.
Originally Posted by JoeSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 20:08 #5411Regular Member

Posts: 23Damn she's my type. Where is she located? I've never met up with her.
Originally Posted by TaylorRoger2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:54 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 67#dolcesempre
Just wanted to report that while TNA is down I managed to find #dolcesempre / Bella's number and arrange an appointment for the first time and WOW. TLDR, the best experience I've had in the hobby, top 3 sexual encounters in my life.
She's pretty and slim but soft and curvy in the right ways. She puts serious effort into looking good for you and is seriously talented in the bedroom.
The BBBJDTFF is just unreal and she loves it.
Yes she asks a premium donation, yes she is difficult to schedule with / runs on her own clock, but if you meet with her and bring the right energy none of that will matter to you afterward.
Lots of good things have already been said about her in the forum, but just want to remind people she's still around and still amazing.
-
07-05-22 18:54 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 107The email was pathetic. Oh no, you have a PM with the last 4 digits of my burner text now account. How will I ever recover.
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
They also claim to know my full name and address but didn't include that in the email.
Also only extorting for $200? Like it's so little maybe I'll send it because I feel bad? You have my pms showing that I may have met $300+/ hr girls (and many on tna charging $600+). Like if anyone is dumb enough to feel intimidated from that email, at least try to squeeze a little more out of them.
-
07-05-22 17:36 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 144Blackmail
Recieved my email, I find it interesting that they left out a message from Sol that should have been included in my most recent PMs. The broken english isn't completely convincing, to me it reads more like someone pretending to be a "Russian hacker". Besides, most hacking is just someone being careless with a password or login.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:06 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 541Proceed with caution
Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Seatown22
[View Original Post]
The last person to control that twitter account was Lush.
His bottom b was Vickii Hilton. She possibly had access to it. She was banned from tna a few years ago. However, after the ownership change, she was allowed to return.
-
07-05-22 15:00 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Amina
Kinda of gross to look at, scattered motel room but, can she suck the suck!
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 14:38 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 379Stg vpn
I think they block most VPNs, I had express and now on surf shark and both don't work with that site. Might have to pause your VPN to access it unfortunately, unless there are other options?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:44 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 2184TNA extortion
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
No email for me either. Either way my information is pretty well locked down so if they do contact me. My route would be similar to Kitwalker except the photo will not be of my bung hole.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 12:51 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 617Amina?
Any word on Amina? I remember she was advertising on TNA for $100 CW specials, but haven't really seen many reviews.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...d/227735757123
-
07-05-22 12:13 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 617Which VPN are you all using to access skipthegames? Protonvpn doesn't work.
Originally Posted by RockInOut
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 12:02 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 99Artificial intelligence
At least A. I. Isn't developed enough yet to do butthole and butthair recognition, LOL.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





