Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 11013
-
07-03-22 17:08 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 267TNA extortion
Check your email, if you have an account there. Hackers claiming to blackmail the site for BTC, now doing the same with account holders.
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 15:10 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 472You still need to check, because just the site says they are over 18 doesn't mean they are, over the years I have met a few that I know how long they have been on the board and have found out the true age and it doesn't add up.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 12:56 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 46Quartet
Any experience with any of these three?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/161556400835
I'm most interested in Kourtney and Oppai.
-
07-03-22 01:46 #5385Regular Member

Posts: 14Ah no. Read some more about the massive data leak.
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 23:49 #5384Banned Member

Posts: 1358Not for me. Here is the message I am getting on their site:
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
"Please stand by while we reboot our server.
-
07-02-22 23:24 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 483Fair prices for proper service at so very long last! And it won't last long, I'm sure of that. I've yet to receive a single offer and I won't. But congratulations to all who do--it is high time indeed!
Originally Posted by CougGuy829
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 22:35 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 46TNA is back
My TNA is working again. At least the site loads and sais they are working on it.
-
07-02-22 14:27 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 671Pricing aside, I've been pretty lazy in thinking about using some of the other sites, mainly due to their lack of information or any form of reliable review system.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
I hate it when rates aren't posted or there's no way to glean services on some as it's just another barrier to add when contacting.
Wonder if the touring types or agencies are just twiddling their thumbs at the moment or trying other sites.
I imagine ones like the Kagencies are absolutely loving TNA being down.
-
07-02-22 07:05 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 500Ivy Lee
Recently saw her. She charged me an hour and spent about 2 1/2 with her. But she wanted to relax, drink some and then do the dirty deed. YMMV but for me it was uncovered fun. Allowed CIP for me. She's a great host for sure. Like I said YMMV. But I know skme will go and say, "I saw on said board by said guy you allow CIP so I want it to" LOL. Would see her again but honestly she was kinda not my taste. Kinda a bit weird, probably from all the dick she’s been taking over the years 😆
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 02:08 #5379Regular Member

Posts: 7Great deals
My regular just messaged me offering 2 hours all BB for 500. I'm in heaven.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 20:36 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 71Audrina
Good description. I've seen her twice and I'd see her again. Her incall is lower end, but I felt it was safe. I had to wait 45 minutes, but she communicated well on the delay. She was fun. I never experienced her demons. She looked good and seemed very into the session.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 18:10 #5377Regular Member

Posts: 18Info
Anyone have experience with this provider?
https://port-angeles.skipthegames.co...r/616410199650
-
07-01-22 17:30 #5376Regular Member

Posts: 4Yukigo #?
Anyone have Yukigo's #? With TNA down and me not being able to locate it in my phone, would anyone be able to share? Thanks.
-
07-01-22 16:27 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 606Audrina
Gamer girl. Nice in person, has some rules about what she wants you to do pre session. Shower, etc.
She's on and off the demons which makes her daily demeanor and looks vary a LOT.
She has a couple large birthmarks, but is cute. Like in a "H girl" - that song by Everclear- way. Saw her three times and she advertises as a full safety girl but YMMV. Her kegel control felt like a hand squeezing me.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 15:10 #5374Regular Member

Posts: 7Lily Blair?
With TNA down, I'm now on the rabbit hole of these other sites. Has anyone seen Lily Blair? She posts on slixa and tryst. I can't find many reviews for her. Happy hunting.












Reply With Quote





