Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5499
-
07-23-22 18:46 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 41120-160 is for the "Hot Price" they / their pimp already set a guideline won't budge
120 for young skinny not fat.
140 light skinned yellowbone.
160 white chicks.
Their pimp already set a guideline they won't budge, don't waste time haggle unless you want drama from their pimp.
-
07-23-22 02:38 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 7266So, there are alot of young dudes you tubing there hunts live and in color and paying 120-160. You can here them talk prices on many vids and as they drive the chick to the local motel and he does his 30 minute deed.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
They drop the chick off or she stays in the motel room.
Plus, in many of the vids you can here tell them thank you for sending all your friends to see me.
Young dudes are paying higher the 100 so that's why many are not taking just one benjamin.
-
07-13-22 17:13 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 860Fig and century
Decided to check out the rest of fig since some mentioned it, saw a cute looking blonde / redhead with freckles looked fairly young at the library just north of century, but she was confused in what she was doing. I pulled up and I open my window and she looks at me confused and says "what's up" then she looks like she thinks about for a second and asks me what I wanted. I told her everything. They she looks at me and says "huh?" I guess using massage parlor jargon here made her confused so I said I wanted full service. Then she's like "ohhh yea umm ok" and the. I ask "you do offer services right?" And she's like " yea yea that's will be 100" and started walking away. So I guess she didn't need the money so I just left. She was probably just paranoid I guess oh well. Left fig since it was fairly dead at 4 am.
-
07-05-22 20:06 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 463Indeed
I too have been having good luck in the 80's and South into the 100's. Nice young girls eager to please at reasonable rates. Less LE to worry about and few if any pimps. My favorite is Monet. Usually one block South of Century by the burger stand 10 pm most weeknights. Hot little BSW spinner with a great attitude.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Gets a little creepy further South towards Imperial but no real need to go there.
-
07-05-22 16:04 #4475Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I agree and then some
The last time I went just to cruise through once, it was all chocolate. There were zero Latinas in the HG, and only a few out by the numero uno and 98th. And the black gals were all borderline type 2 diabetics. Certainly nothing to hit the brakes for at all. Just meat. Oddly enough, the only good looking nubians were south of century.
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]
Oh, and fun fun, another waxing in the area, on hoover and century.
https://www.dailynews.com/2022/07/04...es-later-dies/
-
07-05-22 12:05 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 219Popularity Increasing, Quality Decreasing
Seems the quality of Fig has gone down in the past few months. I hope its just the current rotation but the talent available in the HG areas is not what it once was. You need to wade through the numerous sub5's to find anything even remotely interesting. Gone are the skinny thot black women in skimpy outfits showing their well kept bodies. Shit, the HG aint even a hope of what it once was. Sure there are some hidden gems but nothing like what once pulled me in to this game.
Objective as it may be, one cannot deny the change happening on Fig. BUT I realize the strip is a living thing and can change at a moments notice. Summer has brought many good times. I hope it does again.
-
06-27-22 22:44 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 97Or
If they ask for extra. It's best too move on because it show desperation or greediness. And bad service comes shortly after that.
Originally Posted by DoctorBill
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 16:20 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 340Correct on LE
I drive thru the area about 5 times a week. I always see multiple LE prowlers on the side streets and Western and Santa Monica.
Originally Posted by TigerGuyX
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 12:10 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 651I'm more into certain Latinas and White women myself moreso than Asian women, but I usually find some decent variety in Thailand. I been going to Bangkok myself in the few times I've gone thus far. I can usually find variety there. On my last trip I met a bad ass Vietnam chick that was built like a Latina she had a some thickness to here (not fat LOL), natural DD breasts, and even a booty. She wore my ass out to where I ended up kicking her out after about the 3rd nut LOL and she was trying to get me to fuck again LOL. Anyways though I'm hoping to get in a month "working vacation" later in the year hopefully if things are still open and corona doesn't flair up again around the world.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Back on topic though yeah I do cruise other spots than just Fig. I've been cruising Western from Gage all the way up to Santa Monica regularly too. That area is usually hit or miss although lately as others have reported here it's been more hit since some have fled Fig to come up that way. I do like that that area is brighter so you can get a better view, but it's also more prone to LE activity.
-
06-20-22 17:39 #4470Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Why even bother haggling.
Chris poontang is correct. The toods on fig these days prove the point that any girls on fig that work the blade are there because they cannot make it as higher end sex workers. I paid 500 roses the other night for the only hot girl on private delights. It was worth it for one moment. She was sucking my dick and asked me if l liked it slow or fast.
Originally Posted by DragonWalker
[View Original Post]
You will never hear that asked on fig, because these girls are low iq bell curve related shit. Their highest and best use is fucking in a disgusting area.
That being said, there are probably a million reasons why a girl on fig will give you bad service.
For me, I would not want it to be because I haggled her. So, I just paid (past tense, I have not mongered on fig since Juneteenth 2021) 100.
However, as christ poontang says, you might as well haggle because any girl that scoffs at you for 20 bucks is probably a dope mess anyways.
-
06-20-22 00:26 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 100Good points made Chris, it's so hard to tell sometimes these ladies have got the upfront acting on point. A few months back I dated this LSW who was friendly and hot but when we did the dead she had her hand on my cock, only 1 position, her top was on. It wasn't that she had a "bad attitude" it was like it's now standard operating procedure. I'd be willing to pay more for "good" service, have you guys tried something like saying "I'll tip for good service" before the session starts to see if that actually changes things? In the past when I haggled I don't think that changed the service level as the girl going be how they are but then again this was when I was mostly making the dates online and through text. I've done far less dates from the streets like on fig. I've done it more recently because the variety online is not what it use to be.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 22:07 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 28I usually never haggle for this reason. If the girl quotes me one price and then tries to give another discounted price, I almost always decline and move on.
Originally Posted by DragonWalker
[View Original Post]
If, after agreeing to a price, they then try and ask for a little extra I tell them I will tip for good service.
-
06-19-22 21:49 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 28My guess is that they were waiting for you to go down a side street and try to block you in for a robbery.
Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff
[View Original Post]
I had an incident the other day while parked with a girl early Saturday morning. Guy sneaked up and tried to open the back door on the passenger side. I always keep the doors locked and was able to pull away with no damage.
-
06-19-22 20:36 #4466Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Sundays are like any other night in the 'hood.
Originally Posted by DragonWalker
[View Original Post]
If you are going to make the trip to Fig then by all means haggle as you got nothing to lose.
Its important because it will give you a chance to feel out her personality.
If she's all frowns or rolls her eyes and does anything ghetto then you know you will get shitty ghetto service.
If she is smiling and friendly then you stand a better change of getting someone that doesn't HATE having sexy for money.
There are some great looking prostitutes on Fig that hate the idea of having sex for money and want you to know it so you need to avoid those assholes.
I'd rather get a humble looking chick that loves cock then superstar that hates cock.
Just my 2. 5 cents.
-
06-19-22 20:25 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 1006/18-6/19 Report
I started by checking out the track down on western. I haven't really checked this area until more recently when people have been saying they have spotted some gems. Got there around midnight and I saw mostly BSWs, and 1-2 LSWs. I saw one that looked like an LSW tall and thin, looked good. Asked one BSW and she wanted $ and no room. I went to fig a few months back and did a car date and they really aren't my thing so my goal was to find someone with a room already but I don't feel like getting a room myself.
Cruised down to fig got there around 1 AM. It was busy as it usually is on a weekend night. Cars and ladies everywhere. All different types. I saw a few thin WSWs on fig and I think 68/69 on the southbound side. Cars were full up jam packed waiting to make that illegal right down the street. I couldn't get within 100 ft. Of the WSW. It seems no one these days has a room and everyone starts at $. One really nice looking LSW who looked pretty low key wanted 200 to "pick me up. " No thank you. Looks like many of the WSW and LSWs are up around 100-150. I wasn't feeling it with any.
I stayed in the area checking out the sights till about 3. Finally decided to pick up a BSW south of Manchester for 80 who had a room. She had nice legs, looked decent. I started going to her place and she seemed ok. Ironically, her room was the same exact place and room the last time I was at an incall on fig, small room. She started with a mediocre CBJ while she stood next to the bed. Did take her top off and when I got a closer look at her I think that was ok. Anyway, one position only doing doggie. She was all quiet but she let me have at it. Forgot her name found out she was 29, wouldn't repeat but a cheap deal with an incall. Ofcourse feeling unsatisfied and being off tomorrow because of Juneteenth (thank goodness for new holidays) I'm tempted to swing around again tonight for another go. How are Sunday nights usually?
On a side note do you guys usually haggle at all when talked to the ladies? I always do to get like 20 off and I get to the place and usually their attitude shifts and most of the time it becomes like an ehh experience and sometimes borderline ripoff. I'm thinking it's not b / c of the 20 I haggled off but is the service really fallen off the last few years? I've only had a few dates off fig in the last few years but it was back in 20' that I had a decent exp from fig.












Reply With Quote




