Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 367 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4464

    Watch your 6

    A lot of my regulars have left the HG scene and the replacements haven't really moved my needle. I've been checking south of Manchester for more talent. The area has picked up again but mostly with BSW. The other night I saw a BSW near Numero Uno that was pretty decent on first pass. I went back for a closer look but another monger must have picked her up. I decided to cruise for other girls until my first choice girl came back.

    A car was tailgating me which is annoying but not unusual on Fig. I signaled early and made a right on the side streets and the car behind me did the same. I thought it was a little weird but maybe just a coincidence. I made another right and the car did the same. Same after I made a left onto Figueroa. I knew then that I was 100% being followed.

    At one of the intersections I made a last minute lane change and swung right. The car followed still so I redlined it and made a series of turns and managed to lose him. I'm not sure what that was about. I had a minor issue with another car honking behind me at a signal because he couldn't see the car in front of me making a slow turn. I don't think it was the same car but it was at night so maybe I'm wrong. Anyway I'll be sticking to HG ironically for safety reasons and the few regulars I have left. Stay safe gents.

  2. #4463
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerGuyX  [View Original Post]
    Costa Rica, Thailand, and I had started getting into the Philippines and Tijuana before covid struck. International isn't a complete replacement for having something domestic though, but can be a nice alternative for some. There is the sister site of this board for that kind of talk though.
    I just got back from Pattaya, Thailand. I spent a month there. It was only after about a week that I realized that I'm not turned on by Asian women. They have some cute ones but its easy to confuse a ladyboy for a real girl but they are both built the same way.

    Don't get my wrong I banged a bunch of them (I'd bang 1 or 2 but I wouldn't finish and then the 3rd girl I'd bust a nut with). Since the girls are 1000 baht with a 300 baht bar fine I'm still paying less then a single Fig ghetto girl.

    Anyways, try western by Melrose and you'll avoid the Fig nonsense and find some white girls that are worth your time and money.

  3. #4462
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Where do you internationally?
    Costa Rica, Thailand, and I had started getting into the Philippines and Tijuana before covid struck. International isn't a complete replacement for having something domestic though, but can be a nice alternative for some. There is the sister site of this board for that kind of talk though.

  4. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerGuyX  [View Original Post]
    Well I went out to Fig last night on a mission. I've yet to actually pickup a girl off Fig in my now 4 years of living here. I've busted my cherry elsewhere, but never on Fig. Well I went to pickup this chick last night down near the hotel just south of Century on Fig and this black chick had the nerve to throw the "I don't date blacks" line at me. In my 17'ish years of mongering I've never heard that line before. Just said ok and rolled off in disbelief. I was done with Fig at that point. I'm used to girls thinking I'm a cop since I'm a non-hood type black guy that kind of looks the part, but that was a first. I ended up going back up Fig then took Gage over to Western and headed north. In the area near the church where girls can sometimes be found I ended up seeing a white or maybe hispanic chick named LeiLei / Laylay or something like that. I scooped her up and went to her hotel nearby and did the deed with her so at least the night's run ended with some tension relief. I swear you hear it all. This is precisely why I hate street action. I'll probably just stick to spectating and get back into working the strip club scene or finding a non-pro / semi-pro until I get back into traveling internationally like I was pre-covid.
    Where do you internationally?

  5. #4460

    That's a first

    Well I went out to Fig last night on a mission. I've yet to actually pickup a girl off Fig in my now 4 years of living here. I've busted my cherry elsewhere, but never on Fig. Well I went to pickup this chick last night down near the hotel just south of Century on Fig and this black chick had the nerve to throw the "I don't date blacks" line at me. In my 17'ish years of mongering I've never heard that line before. Just said ok and rolled off in disbelief. I was done with Fig at that point. I'm used to girls thinking I'm a cop since I'm a non-hood type black guy that kind of looks the part, but that was a first. I ended up going back up Fig then took Gage over to Western and headed north. In the area near the church where girls can sometimes be found I ended up seeing a white or maybe hispanic chick named LeiLei / Laylay or something like that. I scooped her up and went to her hotel nearby and did the deed with her so at least the night's run ended with some tension relief. I swear you hear it all. This is precisely why I hate street action. I'll probably just stick to spectating and get back into working the strip club scene or finding a non-pro / semi-pro until I get back into traveling internationally like I was pre-covid.

  6. #4459

    Absolutely love fig

    I have been frequenting fig for many years, and have had some amazing experiences. BBBJCIM, BBFS with petite dark skinned sistas. Just recently lost my car so I haven't had the opportunity to support the girls out there, but once I do I will get mouths and pussies sliding up and down my member. I have contacts for many BSW that are down and have verbally agreed to be involved in gang bangs. Whose down to get a group together and pick up a few of these women to satisfy our desires.

  7. #4458
    Looking for a partner to team up on Fig. Drive and shop, pick up some girls, and enjoy the show LOL. No judging, just fun with figgy WGs. Message me if interested.

  8. #4457

    Anyone see this blondie

    I follow a Ig and watch YouTube Vids and this one was on the IG account rubthestreetzofla and damn! Doesn't looking Winter Bunnie and she's the only hott blonde I picked up before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22E15CD6-5B82-48AE-ADC9-5C365AC1A435.jpg‎  

  9. #4456
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Nerve center

    There is a parking lot on fig and like 68th on the east side of fig. I saw four fine young African American males conversing with each other. Given that it was 130 am in the morning, I assume these were pimps. Is that the new hq for these lowlifes?

  10. #4455
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Zoonosis

    I scooped on fig hard during the pandemic.

    I only feared getting my ass shot on Fig, but stand up doggie at the 110 motel was so worth it.

    But this:

    https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...em/2022-DON385

    If you can read between the lines, we are in for an epidemic that is going to make corona look like the common cold.

    For reasons that must remain opaque, I would not be fucking on Fig. Maybe 3200 SM, but not Fig.

  11. #4454
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Three masks and you are safe

    Fig is not safe:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ApqA1s9f0&t=324s

    This girl here was gunned down on the corner of 70th (florence) and fig.

    https://homicide.latimes.com/post/es...nelle-jackson/

    This is the report of her murder.

    https://unicourt.com/case/ca-sbr1-th...-jackson-42047

    And this is why you either have law and order or you have chaos. This girl was released w / o bail under the new get out of jail free card for a misdemeanor. So no diversion, no prosecution, and she is out on the streets the next day. And now she is dead.

    As a wise man once said:

    "pray for the welfare of the government, for were it not for the fear it inspires, every man would swallow his neighbor alive."

  12. #4453

    Fig last night

    Had a dream I was on fig. Fig was blocked off before 69th because of an accident and shoot out? Anyways went the back way and came out on 71st and spotted this tiny tiny little LSW. Drove around the block and she was still there. Super hot and absolutely tiny. BJ was good and session was covered. She says she is coming back on Friday and comes down here to make a little extra $.

  13. #4452
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ocd

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in the article of mention.
    Every morning, I have the same routine.

    I wake up, thank the maker for restoring my soul, in conformity to the code.

    I then listen to the entire soft white underbelly and check the comments and usually make some really nasty comments about the person.

    So, yesterday, there was this one:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0IV...&pbjreload=102

    17 years old, working western (apparently living with some boyfriend. Anyhow, about 10-15 minutes in the dipshit who runs the channel mentions that hooking on fig / western / rodeo drive can be dangerous and that essence was just ventilated.

    So I went to essence's interview here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ApqA1s9f0

    And the comments were like all these fucken well wishers doing the RIP thing.

    Of course not a single one of them posted the link to the story, but I am pretty good at google and sheeit.

    So I just googled jack in the box murder south central and got this story. I mean how many murders can occur at a single jack in the crack in hell?

    https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/n...ck-in-the-box/

    Oh. And I have now changed my endorsement for mayor to Karen bass, alone.

    It is possible that someone, even Caruso, might do something about fig, Karen bass has done nothing for years when she represented the area, and I am sure she will do nothing. It is the woke thing to do.

  14. #4451

    How do you know it's the same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I was a big fan of Fig hookering. However, the way the pimps have trained the girls to simply rip YT off, well, it is not for me.

    But when I get the hankering to go back, I realize that the combination of low iq prostitutes, feral pimps, and the total lawlessness of Los Angeles outside of the ethnostate of Santa Monica / Brentwood / Palisades / Encino has me stay home looking for a girl on private delights without a speed addiction.

    Well, this girl was the prostitute of the day on a YouTube channel that makes money off ads on videos of the worst members of society:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ApqA1s9f0&t=259s

    She was working on fig and 69 and I would not invite her into my car if she had the answer to the higgs boson. I would not fuck her if I could avoid the death penalty by doing so. She is just fat, stupid, and fat.

    Anyhow, she is dead, having been killed on Florence and western at a jack in the box:

    https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/n...ck-in-the-box/

    Yeah, I will not be there anytime soon. They did not even bother IDing her. As they used to say in LAPD, NHI I guess.
    Nothing in the article of mention.

  15. #4450
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Jack in the Box

    I was a big fan of Fig hookering. However, the way the pimps have trained the girls to simply rip YT off, well, it is not for me.

    But when I get the hankering to go back, I realize that the combination of low iq prostitutes, feral pimps, and the total lawlessness of Los Angeles outside of the ethnostate of Santa Monica / Brentwood / Palisades / Encino has me stay home looking for a girl on private delights without a speed addiction.

    Well, this girl was the prostitute of the day on a YouTube channel that makes money off ads on videos of the worst members of society:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ApqA1s9f0&t=259s

    She was working on fig and 69 and I would not invite her into my car if she had the answer to the higgs boson. I would not fuck her if I could avoid the death penalty by doing so. She is just fat, stupid, and fat.

    Anyhow, she is dead, having been killed on Florence and western at a jack in the box:

    https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/n...ck-in-the-box/

    Yeah, I will not be there anytime soon. They did not even bother IDing her. As they used to say in LAPD, NHI I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape