The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 735 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5409
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Recieved my email, I find it interesting that they left out a message from Sol that should have been included in my most recent PMs. The broken english isn't completely convincing, to me it reads more like someone pretending to be a "Russian hacker". Besides, most hacking is just someone being careless with a password or login.
    The email was pathetic. Oh no, you have a PM with the last 4 digits of my burner text now account. How will I ever recover.

    They also claim to know my full name and address but didn't include that in the email.

    Also only extorting for $200? Like it's so little maybe I'll send it because I feel bad? You have my pms showing that I may have met $300+/ hr girls (and many on tna charging $600+). Like if anyone is dumb enough to feel intimidated from that email, at least try to squeeze a little more out of them.

  2. #5408

    Blackmail

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Yup I got an email. They did me a huge favor by showing me the info from my TNA account they have on me including PMs, my email, and phone numbers. They confirmed for me that it's all my burner numbers and untraceable information. It was nice of them to do the legwork for me.
    Recieved my email, I find it interesting that they left out a message from Sol that should have been included in my most recent PMs. The broken english isn't completely convincing, to me it reads more like someone pretending to be a "Russian hacker". Besides, most hacking is just someone being careless with a password or login.

  3. #5407

    Proceed with caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatown22  [View Original Post]
    Noticed an update here, looks like they haven't used Twitter in awhile but posted their progress today:

    https://twitter.com/tnaboard
    Proceed with caution.

    The last person to control that twitter account was Lush.

    His bottom b was Vickii Hilton. She possibly had access to it. She was banned from tna a few years ago. However, after the ownership change, she was allowed to return.

  4. #5406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    RE: Amina

    Kinda of gross to look at, scattered motel room but, can she suck the suck!

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Amina? I remember she was advertising on TNA for $100 CW specials, but haven't really seen many reviews.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...d/227735757123

  5. #5405

    Stg vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Which VPN are you all using to access skipthegames? Protonvpn doesn't work.
    I think they block most VPNs, I had express and now on surf shark and both don't work with that site. Might have to pause your VPN to access it unfortunately, unless there are other options?

  6. #5404

    TNA extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    My TNA is working again. At least the site loads and sais they are working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I haven't received an email yet. Maybe they just realized I didn't have enough info / data that was worth while on there. I probably only had a handful of PMs, and everything was on burner I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Just after I finished showering this morning, I kicked a foot up onto my sink and took a nice selfie of my hairy asshole.

    That's all those clowns are going to get when they eventually email me.
    No email for me either. Either way my information is pretty well locked down so if they do contact me. My route would be similar to Kitwalker except the photo will not be of my bung hole.

  7. #5403

    Amina?

    Any word on Amina? I remember she was advertising on TNA for $100 CW specials, but haven't really seen many reviews.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...d/227735757123

  8. #5402
    Which VPN are you all using to access skipthegames? Protonvpn doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Great head game but a bit on the large side.

  9. #5401

    Artificial intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Just after I finished showering this morning, I kicked a foot up onto my sink and took a nice selfie of my hairy asshole.

    That's all those clowns are going to get when they eventually email me.
    At least A. I. Isn't developed enough yet to do butthole and butthair recognition, LOL.

  10. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Nice thanks.

  11. #5399
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I haven't received an email yet. Maybe they just realized I didn't have enough info / data that was worth while on there. I probably only had a handful of PMs, and everything was on burner I believe.
    I keep my PM box empty, and my number is hidden. So I expect I'm not very interesting either.

    Really the only stuff they're sharing is stuff that is stored clear text in vBulletin; user profile and PM. Unless someone had very poor PII practices, they're fine.

  12. #5398

    TNA Status Checker


  13. #5397

    No Email Yet

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Check your email, if you have an account there. Hackers claiming to blackmail the site for BTC, now doing the same with account holders.
    I haven't received an email yet. Maybe they just realized I didn't have enough info / data that was worth while on there. I probably only had a handful of PMs, and everything was on burner I believe.

  14. #5396

    TNA Hack Blackmail

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Yup I got an email. They did me a huge favor by showing me the info from my TNA account they have on me including PMs, my email, and phone numbers. They confirmed for me that it's all my burner numbers and untraceable information. It was nice of them to do the legwork for me.
    Just after I finished showering this morning, I kicked a foot up onto my sink and took a nice selfie of my hairy asshole.

    That's all those clowns are going to get when they eventually email me.

  15. #5395

    Emme

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Her rates are ludicrously low. 150/ hr. Anyone know if she's legit? She did send me a 3 fingers up selfie as verification.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...c/668016885235
    She is real. Great head game but a bit on the large side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape