Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 18819
-
07-07-22 13:39 #14034Senior Member

Posts: 355Why not
Just my opinion, if they look good and are up for the fun, go for it. As for me the oldest was 10 years my senior she was 59 I was 49, she rocked my world LOL. Have fun and if you can hook a fellow up, LOL.
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
Vipermav.
-
07-07-22 06:01 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 660Any info look familar from sometime ago
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85348068
Saw this ad and looks familiar any one have info? Thanks.
-
07-06-22 17:09 #14032Senior Member

Posts: 90I lost interest after she had a breast reduction, BTW there is a special place in hell for any woman who does this! Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
She is on Eros and looks pretty good.
https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/8664493.htm?cat=4321
-
07-06-22 15:29 #14031Senior Member

Posts: 335Bella Raven
I believe I saw her ad on Eros.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 15:01 #14030Senior Member

Posts: 270Any Intel
Her ad states she has been around but I don't see a single review. Her pics are cute.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/85438170
-
07-06-22 14:18 #14029Senior Member

Posts: 181She's still around. I believe she has an ad up on Tryst.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:11 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 127Seems Real But.
So I was curious about this one as well so I hit her up to test the waters; comms were very fast and she kept up a good convo. Rates were a bit high in my opinion but I'm sure she would go lower, $ QV $. 6 hh; Anyway I had her send me a pic bc I saw some other girls pic in her ad and she sent me one which seemed new and real. However, once I asked for the address and she gave me "Budget Inn West Motel" I said Nope! Tatti stays there or stayed there but nothing but bad news. Guys hanging out everywhere and the girls rip people off.
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]
I asked her about a car date but once I started talking about the location her comms stopped.
-
07-05-22 18:16 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 1150Poor reports
She changes her name and her ads frequently, so unfortunately even a forum search may not be the best help. I was also interested in her and I found many poor reports on her looks and performance in the past. I have not seen her because of this, so I can't be 100% sure. The fact she changes her info is usually a red flag.
Originally Posted by Shane78
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 18:11 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 1150Bella raven
I searched thru the forum and haven't seen anything on her in a while. Anyone know if she is still in the business? She was a hell of squirter and provided quality serivce. Thanks.
-
07-05-22 16:02 #14025Regular Member

Posts: 8Checking
Anyone seen this one lately?
-
07-05-22 14:01 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 69I tried to see her maybe a little over a month ago. On my way to her spot she asked for part of the donation to pay her cell phone.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
That was the last I heard from her. She ghosted me and didn't reply until hours later saying she was having issues with her phone battery.
-
07-05-22 11:26 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 460NO good reports on her.
Originally Posted by Shane78
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:35 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 878Week in summary
After last weekends trifecta I continued my free week, mostly saw regulars, so there was really nothing much to review. Did 2 overnights on Tuesday and Friday with both E S Summer, and Aubrey. Saw both of them for regular dates also. Saw Juicy, another visit with Layla, and another stop to see Yumi at Milk. It was a pretty good week for me since I normally only get to play on Saturday or Sunday. The 2 overnights were great. One went 19 hours (E S Summer) and the other was 26 hours (Aubrey). Both included going out to eat, a little shopping, hanging out at Crane's Roost Park, and plenty of play time. Hadn't seen Juicy in about 6 months, but nothing much has changed there, Layla and Yumi were both a great time also. Back to the normal grind now. If only the kids could go to camp more often, I would be broke at some point but a very happy man until that day came around.
-
07-05-22 09:36 #14021Regular Member

Posts: 4Limited info, anyone know her
Has anyone spent time with her? Information is limited just curious before I try and setup a date. Listed in Kissimmee but location says Orlando.
https://kissimmee.skipthegames.com/f...e/631122861193
-
07-04-22 21:24 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 76I saw her walking the trail several months ago. She looked sickly & frail. Not sure if she drew too much attention to that trailer park, but I hope she gets herself together.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





