Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1579
-
07-06-22 10:26 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info on Daphne
Anyone had any experience with Daphne?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9281725.htm?cat=1
Her TER I'd is 368587 but I do not have access to reviews.
Any help is appreciated.
-
07-05-22 20:40 #1008Banned Member

Posts: 1377Thank you very much for the information and if you don't mind I just sent you a quick pm with a question.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 17:27 #1007Regular Member

Posts: 10That is what you meant
OK, I get it now. I thought that it was a more specific service that I did not know about.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 16:03 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 419Carla
She is solid. I saw her in Raleigh and have seen her in CLT. Good body and she was very relaxed when I saw her. Second visit was much better than the first.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:16 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 427Carla
She was in Raleigh several weeks ago and got good reviews. Light GFE, short / covered by but said she was very hot and into the session.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 09:44 #1004Banned Member

Posts: 1377Carla looks promising
I am wondering if Carla may potentially be a part of the same group as Natalia is who a couple gentleman spoke so highly of on here? The height and weight listed has to be wrong but if she is like Natalia then she may be very legitimate and a great lady. The number shows nothing unfortunately but those pictures sure do look tempting if they are real.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
07-04-22 13:19 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 419UTR Eros girl
Had an old Eros girl reach out the other day on instagram of all places. She sent me a PM and said she was in town and wanted to meet up if possible. She had been URT for a while and I saw her in Miami once or twice over the years. I wasn't sure she was still even in the game because I know she has another job and seems to be doing well. I agreed and holy fuck am I glad I went to see her. Smoke show 10 10 10! We had a nice dinner and went for drinks afterward. It was the first time in a while I felt like it was a true GFE. She has mentioned she did not have anything else going on and if I wanted I could hang with her until she went home for 3-4 K. She was never firm with me on a price just said if I could help her with at least 3 and she knows I usually always tip when its long date. Ended up spending the whole weekend with her and dropped her at the airport this am. She even blew me in the car on the way to the airport. Felt like a dream. Not sure what or why she reached out but I am glad she did and hopefully she comes back soon. I did not ask if she was back seeing other clients or what the deal was because I did not want to pry about anything and just wanted to enjoy the moment. If she messages again and I don't grab her the whole trip I will ask if she is interested in seeing anyone else. She came way down on what she used to charge back when she worked I always paid her 8 an hour. Stay in the game long enough and be good to the good providers and every now and then good things happen.
-
07-01-22 21:25 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 67Lexa Lia
Had an amazing time with her earlier today. Setup was easy and she kept the appointment time without any delay. She greeted me at the door with a nice lingerie set and an engaging smile which told me this would be fun. She looks like her pictures with a little added weight but let me tell you it went to the right places We had some small talk before partaking in some oral satisfaction followed by multiple positions (CG, Mish, Doggy) before wrapping up in the bag. We continued to lay and chat afterwards like we were old buddies. I'm leaving out a lot of details but I highly recommend if you have. 4 available this weekend.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2149741.htm
-
07-01-22 10:57 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 73So I am a novice at this hobby, but for my experience, if you like to drive to a provider, you absolutely cannot go wrong with this lady.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
She is super sweet, her body is an absolute 10, and I did not feel rushed at all. She is chatty, but in a good way. It really helped put me at ease. Her hygiene is immaculate and did I mention her body is amazing. As far as service, everything was covered. I do not feel that I maximized my time but that's on me for failing to pace myself. Considering some of the skanks that are trying to get what this lady charges, going with her is an absolute no-brainer, and I definitely will repeat if she's ever in the area again.
Happy hobbying!
-
07-01-22 09:04 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 176Here is her last TER review. 1. 5 hours $2500
The Juicy Details.
Originally Posted by PoonTracker
[View Original Post]
The appointment was set up in a very professional and timely manner, and I was at her door at the appointed time.
She is a beauty and looked great in person. I could have started fucking her the moment we met but, being the gentleman that I am, I resisted the urge and we talked until she mentioned 'getting ready' for the intimate time. I stripped in no time and asked for her permission to use her facility for a quick shower. She said off course and I ran to the shower to get it out of the way. I was in and out in record time and when I returned, she had stripped down to sexy lingerie and was so ready for fuck. I went close and we started hugging which progressed to LFK and then to passionate DFK. It was wonderful. At some point she was naked and my towel too came off. Soon I found her sucking big on my penis as I stood. We moved to bed and aligned for 69 so that I could taste her too. The BBBJ was great and I could hardly concentrate on sucking her pussy. It smelled and tasted great! AT this point I was really worried about cuming in her mouth. I wanted to warn her or take her permission but before I could do so, I actually ejacuated. She was taken back but she laughed about it and probably even swallowed it (although she retired to clean a few minutes after). Then she came back and I was still erect so on came the cover and we fucked in many positions. CG, RCG before finally fucking her good in missionary to come.
We both cleaned and talked and cuddled. Her body is just great. After 15-20 minutes, when we had just about 10 minutes left, I asked if I could fuck her one more time. She started with BBBJ and got me ready but somehow the guy did not cooperate when the rubber came up. She tried her back and even inserted the penis in her pussy but it just was not very ready. SO, we had to change plan. She just tried to pleasure me with HJ and BBBJ while I played with her pussy with her on top of me. Soon the time was up and we had to stop. All in all, a pretty good experinece.
-
07-01-22 09:01 #999Senior Member

Posts: 176No P. Why worth that much
I had spectacular for $3-$5.
Originally Posted by PoonTracker
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 08:59 #998Senior Member

Posts: 176I have used (paid) TER for over 15 years
Never had issues and has always worked. My only advice is that if a provider only has 1 review and the guy reviewing her only has 1 review, then I stay away.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 22:15 #997Senior Member

Posts: 305VIP Access on a review site
The Erotic Review (you'll hear some guys use TER, the oThER site, etc.) is an escort review page. Basic access, which is free, gives limited info on providers. VIP access gives the play-by-play of what guys report and access can be granted by paying or writing a certain amount of legit reviews on providers. But you can't always trust it. Some guys I'm sure write fake reviews just to get access and often times the information doesn't get updated. You might see reviews from years ago or pricing that says a girl charges 300 when they really charge 500. I'll sometimes go on there if I want to scout one out (and I'll text my buddy in Miami who has seen tons of providers and has VIP access) but like I said, the information is often outdated and not reliable.
Originally Posted by PoonTracker
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 18:23 #996Regular Member

Posts: 10Never asked for it or was offered it, but what is exactly VIP service?
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:30 #995Senior Member

Posts: 25If I remember correctly, it was 1 cup per 600 roses.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




