Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 106 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    She's hot AF. My friend has VIP access. Are you sitting down? Damage is $2500. 😂😂
    Doesn't really sound like she's touring to escort then. $2500 is a day's work on a porn set. Seems like she's just traveling to make content with people in the industry and is posting on Eros to rip off normies who don't know any better.

    Sometimes I miss being in the porn industry, but on the other hand the fucking grifters and con artists in that industry are up there with politicians as far as deciet goes. Can't trust a single soul.

    For those curious, I'm a tattoo artist by trade but I used to do a lot of work with Suicide Girls, CosplayXXX, and more recently Grooby. I left that business after being ripped off one too many times. The talent AND the cast are sketchy sonsabitches. Hell, if you're into alt chicks the chances are high that I've inked your favorite adult actress. 🤣

  2. #993

    Plus 1

    For coining the phrase "post nut clarity. " That's funny shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Professional pornstars are never worth the price of admission. Tried it twice and neither were any better than regular escorts. You really feel ripped off of your 1 k+after the post nut clarity kicks in.

  3. #992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    She's hot AF. My friend has VIP access. Are you sitting down? Damage is $2500. 😂😂
    Professional pornstars are never worth the price of admission. Tried it twice and neither were any better than regular escorts. You really feel ripped off of your 1 k+after the post nut clarity kicks in.

  4. #991

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I see Athena Palomino will be staying in Charlotte with us a couple days next week. Looked up her XXX movies and she is quite the looker. I can't access pricing and hourly rates but somehow I'm guessing asking price is painful to the eyes. Anyone know what her asking rates may be? She has a couple reviews on another site but I am not VIP to read them unfortunately.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2807934.htm?cat=32
    She's hot AF. My friend has VIP access. Are you sitting down? Damage is $2500. 😂😂

  5. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9612743.htm

    Tiniest sweetest little thing.

    BBBJ below avg. She loved dtay. Very responsive and or magnificent actress. Allowed photos. Not much English.
    Does anyone know when Natalia may return back to us in Charlotte? I missed a visit last time but from the two positive remarks on her I would definitely clear my schedule and make all efforts to visit her when she is back. It does not appear she is anywhere else on tour. I remember her pictures and she does not come up on any search anywhere on Eros. I am hoping she graces us with her presence again soon.

  6. #989

    Athena Palomino

    I see Athena Palomino will be staying in Charlotte with us a couple days next week. Looked up her XXX movies and she is quite the looker. I can't access pricing and hourly rates but somehow I'm guessing asking price is painful to the eyes. Anyone know what her asking rates may be? She has a couple reviews on another site but I am not VIP to read them unfortunately.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2807934.htm?cat=32

  7. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by NyteOwl  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the pleasure yet. Not until the end of the week. Other responses convinced me it's worth the effort. Will confirm afterward but it looks like she's on the road after that.
    I like traveling. I can knock out part of the Bourbon Trail in Louisville and she'll be about an hour from some property I own in Montana. She'd be an added bonus depending on your review.

  8. #987

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    How'd it go? Wouldn't mind seeing this one.
    I haven't had the pleasure yet. Not until the end of the week. Other responses convinced me it's worth the effort. Will confirm afterward but it looks like she's on the road after that.

  9. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    How'd it go? Wouldn't mind seeing this one.
    I was waiting to hear back before I pulled the trigger.

  10. #985

    Update?

    Quote Originally Posted by NyteOwl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6452272.htm

    In the process of booking now, looking for a scouting report. TIA.
    How'd it go? Wouldn't mind seeing this one.

  11. #984

    Tia or Victoria

    Hello fellas has anyone seen this beauty?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7884402.htm

    Was talking and thinking about pulling the trigger. She at the Omni I'm uptown. Can't find too much information on her so I wanted to see if anyone know of her.

  12. #983

    Ava Clarke

    Awesome time. Well worth it. Will repeat. Do not miss out.

    Nice location, safe, clean. Parking little bit sketchy.

    Thought for sure was going to get towed not broken into.

  13. #982

    Quirky but sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by YaddaYadda  [View Original Post]
    I met her in Raleigh a few weeks back for a 2 hr session, the pics are accurate minus the dreadlocks. I was the only appointment for the day so we ended up splitting a bottle of wine. Spent maybe 30 min talking and shooting the shit then an hour or so of full PSE. She's a little quirky, and I wouldn't have been surprised if she did a little blow in the bathroom in between rounds. I'm scheduled to see her again while she's in Charlotte.
    Same saw her in Greensboro a few weeks back.

    Super sexy. Body is legit.

    Pics accurate.

  14. #981

    Saw her last month Greensboro

    Quote Originally Posted by NyteOwl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6452272.htm

    In the process of booking now, looking for a scouting report. TIA.
    She was great.

    See my review in Geensboro Eros folder.

  15. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by NyteOwl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6452272.htm

    In the process of booking now, looking for a scouting report. TIA.
    I met her in Raleigh a few weeks back for a 2 hr session, the pics are accurate minus the dreadlocks. I was the only appointment for the day so we ended up splitting a bottle of wine. Spent maybe 30 min talking and shooting the shit then an hour or so of full PSE. She's a little quirky, and I wouldn't have been surprised if she did a little blow in the bathroom in between rounds. I'm scheduled to see her again while she's in Charlotte.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape