Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 11016
-
07-05-22 15:00 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Amina
Kinda of gross to look at, scattered motel room but, can she suck the suck!
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 14:38 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 379Stg vpn
I think they block most VPNs, I had express and now on surf shark and both don't work with that site. Might have to pause your VPN to access it unfortunately, unless there are other options?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:44 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 2184TNA extortion
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
No email for me either. Either way my information is pretty well locked down so if they do contact me. My route would be similar to Kitwalker except the photo will not be of my bung hole.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 12:51 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 617Amina?
Any word on Amina? I remember she was advertising on TNA for $100 CW specials, but haven't really seen many reviews.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...d/227735757123
-
07-05-22 12:13 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 617Which VPN are you all using to access skipthegames? Protonvpn doesn't work.
Originally Posted by RockInOut
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 12:02 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 99Artificial intelligence
At least A. I. Isn't developed enough yet to do butthole and butthair recognition, LOL.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 11:44 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 2184Nice thanks.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 11:30 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 323I keep my PM box empty, and my number is hidden. So I expect I'm not very interesting either.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
Really the only stuff they're sharing is stuff that is stored clear text in vBulletin; user profile and PM. Unless someone had very poor PII practices, they're fine.
-
07-05-22 11:18 #5398Banned Member

Posts: 2302TNA Status Checker
-
07-05-22 02:41 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 112No Email Yet
I haven't received an email yet. Maybe they just realized I didn't have enough info / data that was worth while on there. I probably only had a handful of PMs, and everything was on burner I believe.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 22:48 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 1111TNA Hack Blackmail
Just after I finished showering this morning, I kicked a foot up onto my sink and took a nice selfie of my hairy asshole.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
That's all those clowns are going to get when they eventually email me.
-
07-04-22 22:39 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 85Emme
She is real. Great head game but a bit on the large side.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 21:29 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 46Tgtbt?
Her rates are ludicrously low. 150/ hr. Anyone know if she's legit? She did send me a 3 fingers up selfie as verification.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...c/668016885235
-
07-04-22 20:06 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 826Reliable
From what I remember she gets reliably good reviews. GFE work cfs.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 19:54 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 186TNA Extortion
Yup I got an email. They did me a huge favor by showing me the info from my TNA account they have on me including PMs, my email, and phone numbers. They confirmed for me that it's all my burner numbers and untraceable information. It was nice of them to do the legwork for me.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Maui Glory; 07-04-22 at 19:55. Reason: Typos











Reply With Quote





