Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 1759
-
07-04-22 23:28 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 135Don't respond
By responding you prove that your email is valid which could get you more unwanted attention. It might feel good to tell them to fuck off, but you don't know anything about these people.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 21:39 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 379Don't pay
I'm not paying shit, I'm super tempted to reply and taunt the idiots, but I know it's futile, probably a script filled by a bot.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
Also, who's to say that you pay once they won't want more money in the future. Anyway, even if they had my personal information, who the fuck cares, they can publish if they want, so I look at an escort site, so what, looking is not a crime. Anyway, I'm on a vpn and the email they sent it to is my burner account. They can all fuck themselves, you mongers shouldn't pay either, ignore and move on.
Hopefully rates start going down after this LOL.
-
07-03-22 11:14 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 617Ask them for your IP address and name. If they don't have that, nobody gives a shit.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 10:02 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 2036No
Do NOT pay it.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 09:30 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 287TNA Hacked. Check Your Spam Folder
I have received two emails so far. They both came thru my SPAM folder as they are using a redirect for their email address. It displays as "leak@tnaboard.com" but their email client is with "doiteasy.net" so if you use most mainstream email services such as GMAIL it will be in SPAM. Below is a copy of mine. My username is blocked out as well as my fake birthdate which I supplied to TNA when I registered. It appears they have at least acquired my username, email address used to register, the date I registered, where you are located, and copies of PMs I have received and sent. All of which I show below. I would assume they also have your password and IP address. For those concerned I would HIGHLY recommend if you use that same email address for any other websites you change the password immediately.
Hope this helps.
Stay safe & happy hunting.
BBHunter.
Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXX.
As you known tnaboard.com is down, what happened? We are a hacker team, we hack to get money.
We hack tnaboard.com and get all the data, and we offered tnaboard.com admin to pay a small amount off BTC to keep the data safe, but he refused.
Now we will sell all the data on the dark web, and after that, we publish all the data online. Including your data.
Here is an example from the data we have about you:
XXXXXXXXXX.
XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Joindate: 2011-05-29 T00:38:18 Z.
XX-XX-1969.
Washington.
Region: west.
Title: Re: Your Time With Ophelia.
Message: Nola Guy85 - I saw her a few times a while back. She's a wonderful kisser and gives a pretty good BBBJ. Nice tits, decent MILF body, pretty submissive. DFKBBBJCFS usually two round.
To user: a:1:{s:2:"cc"; a:1:{I:332162;s:10:"Nola Guy85".
Title: Your Time With Ophelia.
Message: Hi Nola, Saw you got the chance to visit with lolipoplolipop52. I am coming down to Vancouver next week and was thinking about setting something up with Ophelia. Was curious if she measures up to p.
To user: a:1:{s:2:"cc"; a:1:{I:332162;s:10:"Nola Guy85".
Title: Your Time With Ophelia.
Message: Hi Mattnew, Saw you got the chance to visit with lolipoplolipop52. I am coming down to Vancouver next week and was thinking about setting something up with Ophelia. Was curious if she measures up t.
To user: a:1:{s:2:"cc"; a:1:{I:101221;s:7:"mattnew".
-
07-03-22 09:18 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 43I also received an email regarding this. The info they have is some of your posts, it has no personal info. Of course I have never given and personal info to TNA. It's a scam.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 01:32 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 111Informal poll
I'm in the fence about paying the hackers price. Where's everyone else at?
-
07-03-22 01:02 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 43Yep, got one too. They said they were going to release info on face book if I didn't give them 200.00 in bitcoins by July 7th. I don't have face book. It's a scam.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 22:06 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 111Hack
Yeah I got it too. So did my buddy. I've emailed two providers and he emailed one. And no providers got any emails. It looks like the hackers are only going after hobbyists.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 21:00 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 63Just got a email from a group claiming they Hacked TNA and extorting bitcoin from having your info posted and emailed. It came from a website purool dot com. Anyone else?
.
Originally Posted by AssMan855
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 17:38 #1329Regular Member

Posts: 7You should tell us who this provider is. Love me some great tits.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 15:59 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 187Great rack on coworker who reminds me of a provider
So, my work place has an open floorplan and my desk is diagnol from a female coworker. Given the way my computer monitor is angled I pretty much have a full on view of her from the torso upwards. She looks like a provider I know, and she has a great rack. I love looking at it all day but it makes me very horny.
That's all. Just needed someplace to say this.
Carry on.
-
06-30-22 02:19 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 41Jadecheeks
I saw her when she was in Seattle. Very fun. No BBFS, but plenty of GFE energy otherwise. Would see her again.
Originally Posted by Kenankel
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 15:30 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 119Blue light specials
It's changing! I have had a lot of unsolicited requests last few days and today 2 of them offered discounts but I "had to see her today". I push back with heavier discounts, desperation is an easy perfume to sniff out.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
ES.
-
06-28-22 19:47 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 671LOL at the no discount. Good on you to ask when you get unsolicited texts.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
I bet that will change the longer the other site is down.












Reply With Quote




