Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 118 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1759
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1324

    TNA down

    My guess would be because TNA has been down for a few days, which many of the girls rely on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else getting texts from escorts?

    I have had several reach out to me in the last 24 hours.

    All of them are more high end.

    What is going on?

    None have offered me a discount.

    Is business slow?

  2. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else getting texts from escorts?

    I have had several reach out to me in the last 24 hours.

    All of them are more high end.

    What is going on?

    None have offered me a discount.

    Is business slow?
    I'd wager it's because TNA's been down the past few days.

  3. #1322

    Texts from escorts

    Is anyone else getting texts from escorts?

    I have had several reach out to me in the last 24 hours.

    All of them are more high end.

    What is going on?

    None have offered me a discount.

    Is business slow?

  4. #1321

    Jade Cheeks reviews / experiences

    Hey everyone, this one has travelled to my city and I'm interested in seeing her. Most of her online accounts seem new, but they look consistent at least. I was wondering if anyone here has spent time with her- I believe she was just in Seattle (https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...es/7075939.htm). I searched the forums for a Jade but only saw one that works at a strip club. PM or replying here both work for me

    Thanks so much!

  5. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this question, but anyone have any experience with hobbying in Estonia and / or Latvia? I'm heading over there in a few weeks. I'll be in Tallin for a few days and then over by the Russian border. Same for Latvia, in Riga for a few days then over by Russia. This was all sort of sudden so haven't had a chance to really look into any activities in either country.

    What do you know?
    You are in the wrong forum. Go to the internationalsexguide.info.

  6. #1319

    Riga

    I was in Riga for a few days in 2018 on business. Didn't have a lot of time for looking around but the hotel bar had a good number of ladies available at pretty reasonable prices (e. G. FS GFE for an hour or so for 100 euros).

    There are a lot of escort services in that (and most other European cities) that provide lovely girls, usually at pretty high prices.

  7. #1318

    Eastern Europe

    Not sure where to post this question, but anyone have any experience with hobbying in Estonia and / or Latvia? I'm heading over there in a few weeks. I'll be in Tallin for a few days and then over by the Russian border. Same for Latvia, in Riga for a few days then over by Russia. This was all sort of sudden so haven't had a chance to really look into any activities in either country.

    What do you know?

  8. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    In actuality, here is the most recent message on the RubRatings sites for Seattle and Tacoma:

    "Unfortunately our site is under attack by relentless hackers, and they are deleting user ads. We are trying to resolve the issue, and we sincerely apologize for the issue. ".
    That is a shame. I wonder how it happened.

    Do any other sites have problems.

  9. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, both the sites for Seattle and Tacoma are MIA.
    They've posted an update about some hackers deleting posts.

  10. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandPiano  [View Original Post]
    It appears that Rubratings.com is being seized by the government today. The weird part is that some cities like Orlando are still working while Seattle is showing a seizure image.
    In actuality, here is the most recent message on the RubRatings sites for Seattle and Tacoma:

    "Unfortunately our site is under attack by relentless hackers, and they are deleting user ads. We are trying to resolve the issue, and we sincerely apologize for the issue. ".

  11. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandPiano  [View Original Post]
    It appears that Rubratings.com is being seized by the government today. The weird part is that some cities like Orlando are still working while Seattle is showing a seizure image.
    Yeah, both the sites for Seattle and Tacoma are MIA.

  12. #1313

    Rubratings is shut down.

    It appears that Rubratings.com is being seized by the government today. The weird part is that some cities like Orlando are still working while Seattle is showing a seizure image.

  13. #1312
    Most, maybe not all, but most, of the information anyone would want on any country is in the international sex guide, rates, locations, hotels, bars and restaurants, first hand reports, etc.

  14. #1311

    Visiting Seattle area for the 1st Time

    Greetings fellow hobbyists,

    This is my first post on a newly created account, but I'm a veteran monger and it's been many years since I've last visited this site. My work has me traveling to Washington and it will be my first time visiting your state. I'll be staying in the Seattle area next month and was wanting to know more about the general scene in Seattle and surrounding area. I was doing a bit of research on the notorious Aurora stroll, which lead me to YouTube, where I watched several videos people've been posting featuring the daytime shenanigans. After reviewing the Streetwalker reports it sounds like I'll be arriving at a bad time since apparently that stroll has come under a lot of unwanted scrutiny. Nonetheless, I'll probably be cruising the neighborhood to do a little sightseeing for the fun of it. I've been at this hobby for a long time but would really appreciate any tips and advice any of you have to share since I'll be out of my element. While I'm not *planning* to partake in the street scene, I can't always guarantee my little head will be in agreement if I see something good coming my way. Also, I'd love to know of any good strip clubs and AMPs in the area. I'm really not sure how friendly Seattle strip clubs are but I'll rummage through some reports and see what I can learn. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. The same goes for AMPs (I'm partial to Chinese girls). Please feel free to PM me. Hoping to hear back from the collective brotherhood! Thanks in advance.

  15. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    How much do they charge?
    It's been a few years since I have went, but if I remember correctly I was usually paying about 60 for fun with the chicas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape