Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 17951
-
07-07-22 01:39 #10796Regular Member

Posts: 4Sariah blonde domenatrix
So Serena Hushhush did not have an ad posted when my little man started getting antsy. I texted her to just be sure and she immediately answered and told me I was lucky I caught her at a moment she was looking at her phone because when she has her kids she focuses on them. Anyway I called this Sariah. Gentlemen. This girl is either a loony or on several types of drugs. She asked me what are you looking for? I told her someone to party with. She said she was looking for someone who is financially stable to spoil her. I told her I'm not really in the market for a sugar baby. I am just looking for someone to spend some time with this evening. She said oh you only want to spend time with me? And I said well you know spend time with you and more do you give massages and she asked me what do I mean what does that mean a massage and I said you know where you would rub my back and she said she's more into dominatrix stuff. Finally I just broke down and said OK do you have sex and she told me only with people she really cares about she said when she cares about someone she's a submissive but other wise she's a dominant. Whoa. Oh and she wanted $400 to spend time with me and $200 for BJ I'm still so confused I can't wrap my mind around it. She told me she would give me her details if I texted her which I obviously didn't. Anyone else seen this quack job?
-
07-06-22 19:19 #10795Senior Member

Posts: 219Resident Georgetown provider
I totally agree with this; I saw her once and lackluster, but she was close and "available", so I gave her another shot. She showed up 2 hours late, then talked my ear off for 35 minutes before the deed, and then rushed to wrap things up right at the hour, by grabbing her jeans and beginning to put them. If I hadn't been assertive, it was clear she had no intention of letting me finish.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 17:40 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 345G-Town Lady-No Way
Sorry, but I could not disagree more. It was a total waste of time and gas from Lexington. Pictures were not accurate. That picture had to be 10-15 years ago and 30 lbs lighter. Very mechanical. I don't know if a user but arms were bruised. The only positive thing was she was in a nice apartment complex-but that was it. I would not recommend her under any circumstance. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Lowkeyfreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 10:10 #10793Senior Member

Posts: 103Look here.
Originally Posted by Tahoe2011
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/chelsi
-
07-06-22 10:00 #10792Regular Member

Posts: 1Georgetown lady
I have seen Valerie several times and she has always been respectful and amazing. She does run a business in the everyday world and may not be reachable always. She has a very clean residence that she works from and has been there for some time. I don't like to see people in hotels so this was a welcome sight. She gives an amazing BJ and has a super tight ummm you know. Her pictures are pretty accurate and not from years ago like most. I didn't expect perfect being she is in her 40's but she is worth the trip. She doesn't appear to be a drug user which is a huge plus.
-
07-06-22 09:32 #10791Regular Member

Posts: 22Redhead Info - Let's be discreet
Hey Guys,
Tried the number search and the pic search, does anyone have any experience with this one:
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/877733432290
Thanks for the help.
-
07-05-22 20:47 #10790Senior Member

Posts: 364Great memories
Back when she had that apartment over by Waller, I think she was at her best. I enjoyed many an afternoon and evening pounding that out. .
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 17:04 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 60Chelsey chels
Did she retired? BWW she always gave the best I ever had BBBCIM I tried to reach out to her couple times but no reply she was out Georgetown Road.
-
07-05-22 14:16 #10788Senior Member

Posts: 100The number and the photos there are accurate.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 06:26 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kelsey
Looks like she updated her number and a few new pics on her erotic monkey page.
Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-p...xington-953626
-
07-04-22 19:21 #10786Senior Member

Posts: 79Kelsey
Pm Me number please.
.
Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 14:43 #10785Regular Member

Posts: 4Report on Serena Hushhush
Hello fellow mongers and hobbyists,
Long time watcher first time reporting. I hope you find my report informative and useful. I had not "dreamed" in many years but I used to multiple times a month so I do know a thing or two. I've been watching a select few and messaged all 4 but only received a reply from Serena Hushhush. Apparently I was lucky enough to be searching when she had one of her ads posted. It is kind of inconvenient that she's only available when she posts an ad but she's a working contributing member of society and a good mother so it's understandable. When I messaged her I received a long text that basically reiterated the info from her ad. She wanted to make sure I'd read the ad and wouldn't waste my time if I wasn't down with her requirements Which I respect. When I arrived she met me on the porch she said that way I could see her from my car and if I didn't like the way she looked I could leave. Well I liked the way she looked. She's exactly like the pics. She showed me the bathroom took me to the bedroom offered me a drink asked my preferences on music and lighting and if I had sensitive bits. She started with covered BJ paying tons of attention to the boys going slow and teasing beautifully. I had to keep asking her to stop so I wouldn't pop right then. She's so beautiful to see going at it on my little man. We then went to doggy and she was so tight and she squirted on me. I couldn't hold it any longer and I popped. She then took me in hee mouyh and Milked me for every drop. I will repeat next week when! Happy dreaming!
I tried to attach a screen shot of her ad but it wouldn't let me. Her number is 859xxxx898 she's close to fsyette mall Brannon crossing.
-
07-04-22 12:14 #10784Senior Member

Posts: 100Kelsey redux!
I was happy to be texted by Kelsey a few weeks ago. Saw her, amazing time. She has put on weight and looks really good.
Saw her again today, she's amazing. Seniors PM for the number.
-
07-03-22 12:05 #10783Senior Member

Posts: 66Can someone send me her number?
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 08:59 #10782Senior Member

Posts: 437Kelsey-good news, bad news
Good news and bad news.
Originally Posted by KyProud
[View Original Post]
She must be out of rehab. For many of us, our ATF is back. Great personality and skills.
Unfortunately, that means her dealer, pimp and boyfriend is back in the picture. He probably was never out of the picture. Last time was ok, Not sure what was going but had a pretty good idea. But she was bouncing off the walls. Slurred words and incoherent. It was hard for her to stay focused.
Stay safe.










Reply With Quote





