Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 17951
-
07-02-22 08:49 #10781Senior Member

Posts: 172Kelsey-she's Back!
Wow. She's back. I thought she had a real job and was out of the business.
Originally Posted by KyProud
[View Original Post]
Big fan but lost track with her losing phones and changing numbers. Would you care to share her number?
-
07-02-22 07:28 #10780Shill for Halie

Posts: 28Give her another go
Give her another go! It's not her it's the madam just get in to see her one skip the pic shit cause She might have thought you were a cop or if you are AA she might shy away thinking too big of dick But she will see you and she is very friendly once you Know her!
Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 01:39 #10779Senior Member

Posts: 333Bobo
Good morning Travellr as well as lexington mongers. I will be in lexington later on today. I would like to see this bobo if she still around. What is the number or link to her or the providers. I did see some links that got posted but not really sure wich one. Thanks everyone have a good 4 of July be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:16 #10778Senior Member

Posts: 79Kelsey
I just left Kelsey and WOW! I didn't think she could get any better or anymore fun but I was dead wrong. Most fun I've ever had with her and I've been seeing regularly for probably two years. I don't know if she's all the way back in the game, but if she likes you she may see you. If you see her take good care of her she's amazing.
-
07-01-22 12:17 #10777Senior Member

Posts: 168I appreciate the info! That confirms what I thought how the operation works. Seems the same or similar way AMP's operate where they move around and rotate. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same people running both types of businesses. I do have concerns about trafficking businesses like these may be doing but hopefully they are not doing anything shady.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 11:10 #10776Senior Member

Posts: 89Richmond Kate
I am sure everyone knows about Kate at this point. Best around lex area. She is usually hard to reach but worth it. Saw her posting that she was in Lexington and had to see her. Dreamed 2 rounds with greek, GFE, dfk and the whole nine yards. The image of her rubbing my little guy with her body before rcg (while wearing a buttplug) is going to stay with me for a while. Left her in a puddle. Amazing girl. Normally don't tip but she deserved it.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/783702638543
-
07-01-22 10:30 #10775Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kori
She went back to her dude that stays in and out of the graybar. From those charges she won't be out anytime soon.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 08:29 #10774Senior Member

Posts: 162Grey bar
Hate to hear that what was she in for this time.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 07:15 #10773Senior Member

Posts: 437Kori-Graybar
I see that Kori has checked into the LFUCG Graybar. She does not look good.
-
07-01-22 02:46 #10772Banned Member

Posts: 133Since the c-org girls are escorts providing full service and they advertise on the same escort sites like SkipTheGames, this seems like the proper place for reports.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
C-orgs are not massage parlors. They are an agency / person managing escorts (Chinese women in the case of c-orgs) that provide sexual favors (including Full Service) like other escorts.
Depending on what you want, you can skip the sensual massage (though many escorts start you off with sensual massage to break the ice).
-
07-01-22 02:32 #10771Senior Member

Posts: 484AMP, c-org?
Shouldn't the most recent posts-6 in all? "Bobo, mamp, AMP, corg, Korg. All of these are in the wrong discussion group. They should be in "Massage parlors reports" not "Escorts reports".
-
07-01-22 01:37 #10770Senior Member

Posts: 115Good question. C-org or AAMP
I go to AAMPs when I'm in L. A. And this clearly isn't one since it's in a motel but it's the closest thing IMO. At least close enough for guys to better understand. Even the top AAMPs in L. A. Are operated by someone that's not even in L. A. , so again super close concept. I couldn't even find c-org on urban dictionary.
Originally Posted by KYHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 01:34 #10769Senior Member

Posts: 115Bobo / AAMP
Made an appointment to see Bobo. I don't think I saw her because she's not like what other described. I saw a very attractive Asian woman (close to my age - 40) with blonde hair. Body was 8. 5 but I like small framed women. Tits were awesome.
Small Bs with great nipples. Tattoo on her stomach. I hope we get more providers like this in Lex. Forget all the other girls posting on the myriad of sites. As others have said, the 'sure thing', no ghosting, safe experience makes this a great experience.
Arrived and immediately went to work. Felt very comfortable despite the notel brand. Safe location. Also previous reports calmed my fears. I opted for the 300 VIP. Worth every penny. I'll be back (in the terminator's voice). Oh wait, I am baaack (Michael Scott).
Okay, I'm done.
-
07-01-22 01:10 #10768Banned Member

Posts: 133There may be people who are more expert at this than I am, but this is what I have gathered so far from research and utilizing our local c-org 3 times now.
Originally Posted by KYHobbyist
[View Original Post]
From what I understand, it means "Chinese organization. " There are also K-orgs which are "Korean organizations. ".
Basically it is some kind of network or group of people who set up shop in a city, or multiple cities, and they have bookers / agents who manage appointments, and then different girls who rotate around through the various cities in their network or organization.
So when you see tons of asian ads on SkiptheGames with porn star looking asian chicks, those aren't the actual women you will see. Most of the ads even say they are "representative examples" (similar to AMP ads).
But: The women you see from c-orgs or k-orgs tend to have really nice bodies and good skills.
The women usually have very limited English skills but the bookers / agents you talk to by text are good.
Overall, I have found it to be a relatively professional setup that can make for a really good, convenient experience.
If you have any more questions please feel free to DM me.
-
07-01-22 00:01 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 168What is a c-org?
I consider myself up on the lingo having been around the block but what exactly is a c-org or k-org? I believe I understand the concept of them but not familiar with the term.










Reply With Quote






