Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 7974
-
07-06-22 14:53 #5124Regular Member

Posts: 17Kyliee
No I think I've been snapping back and forth with her but can't seem to line up the time as she's constantly switching spots. She seems super cool chatting but then when I go to see her she has been unresponsive. When she finally respond it's either a friend in crisis, someone died or a horrible story LOL.
Originally Posted by MarioDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 08:00 #5123Regular Member

Posts: 16Saw her last week
I saw her last week and won't again. The BBBJ was rough and she tried to cover after we said bare. Got her in doggy and there was a strong odor. Couldn't get it off my hands the whole ride home. Wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by GigaChad
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:02 #5122Regular Member

Posts: 19I can understand the skepticism of the situation, hopefully we're all here for the same reason! Mongering!
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:01 #5121Regular Member

Posts: 19Deff not Lexxi, the dude has other vids with that same girl in the vid. Been a hot second since I've seen Lexxi, she was a dime when she wanted to be haha.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 21:59 #5120Regular Member

Posts: 19DDamn she is a looker, deff hope she's doing alright.
Originally Posted by MarioDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:30 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 274It's best to tell them up front your age if over 50. You just saved yourself some bucks. There are providers that will cater to that age range but don't expect a 20 something unless it's triple the price.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 17:12 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 701That sounds like the latina crew that always post in escortgator in belasalem with some wild photos but look nothing like the photos in the ads.
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:17 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 93Lyss
She looks Hott. Do you know if Is she still around? Is she from Philly?
Originally Posted by Slopito19
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:38 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 986KoP Asians
Same with the traveling Asians near the casino in KoP. Typically a 30-40 year difference in age of pic and actual age of provider.
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:36 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 986Findom?
Maybe they keep quiet about it but I haven't seen a single post from someone into fin (ancial) dom (ination) on this forum. On the off chance you're confusing it with some sort of other S&M kink, here's a reasonable definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=findom.
Most of the guys on here are trying to get laid and not go broke. If findom is your thing, I bet there's forums that cater to it but again, I haven't seen it talked about here.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:25 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 29I don't know her, but I was at Parx yesterday and hit up one of those Latinas on Listcrawler. They all stay at the Foxchase right in front of Parx. Did the typical back and forth and ask for age. I don't bother with face pics because they won't send you a real one anyway. So the girl says she's 26, fuck it I take the elevator up. Woman opened the door in that way where she's behind it and I can get a good look of her. Finally she peeks out, she was 26 plus about 40 years. I wish I was joking but there was no way she wasn't at least 65. She also might have been Indian not Latin but I just let out a loud "get the fuck out of here" and walked back to the elevator.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 00:25 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 701JennaLee Parx
Anyone know Jennalee? She was around 2-3 yrs ago sounds nice on text, rates not too bad.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...eet-3/47655038
-
07-04-22 19:14 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 38Incall only Findom
Just got shot down maybe my age. I am over 50.
Philadelphia. skipthegames.com/ female-escort.
Anyone get a date with her.
-
07-04-22 17:28 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 260Not her. Lexxi's way better looking. At least she was last time I saw her which was a long time ago.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 16:16 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 701Redhead lexxi
Don't know what happen to her but this video looks like her.
https://www.xvideos.com/video6015148...walker_blowjob#show-related.








Reply With Quote






