Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 930 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9391
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.
    I saw her a few times for BBFS a couple years back. Rate was reasonable, service was good, and she looked like her pics. But she eventually changed up her posts and pivoted to selling pics / vids only, which of course involved her boyfriend. Guy looked like a methhead so what Shaolin said about him just getting out of prison sounds about right. I didn't see her again once she started these new posts even though I was sort of a regular. Just didn't seem worth the drama.

    I did click her ads out of curiosity from time to time and did catch wind of some Twitter beef she was having with a local porn producer. I'm only mentioning this because it was brought up that her boyfriend has aids. Allegedly, I guess I should say. Could be a load of crap, but there was a GoFundMe page set up for him and where there's smoke there's fire. The point is you should stick your dick somewhere else.

  2. #9390
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezePop8978  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any dealings with Cassie lately? I've seen mixed reviews and only a couple comments on here about her. Or donation rates?
    She is a one and done deal. Kinda of a lame lay.

  3. #9389

    Thats Unusual For A Boyfriend To Do That

    That's pretty unusual for a bf to do that. Did he want something else?

    I would have told him to teach his girl to give a better BJ. Coming out of prison / jail he probably could giver her some tips!

    Be careful. He wanted something.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    I visited this chick way back and her BBBJ skills were pretty lacking. Then a few weeks later, I got a nasty text from her "boyfriend" who just got out of jail. He was apparently hitting up all of her clients and asking them questions.

    Usually I rotate through textapp numbers every few weeks or so and I never hit her up again.

  4. #9388

    Once upon a time

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.
    I visited this chick way back and her BBBJ skills were pretty lacking. Then a few weeks later, I got a nasty text from her "boyfriend" who just got out of jail. He was apparently hitting up all of her clients and asking them questions.

    Usually I rotate through textapp numbers every few weeks or so and I never hit her up again.

  5. #9387

    I usually avoid

    Posts with exotic area codes. Sometimes I will try from CA or AZ or IF they have enough positive reviews or enough idk that I feel they are legit. Usually, TO ME, they don't. Now I got shot down by many the last time I shared this as guidance so I am only stating what I have found. So fellas, since this an opinion no need to shoot me down again if you disagree. And yes, I have some current gold with non NV area codes, but I usually stop at soon as I see something other than 702 or 725.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    They post all the time on LC but I can't find reviews here? Anyone with info they can share? Thanks.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/84957537

  6. #9386

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezePop8978  [View Original Post]
    Waiting for a reply LOL.
    I just try texting again, and she said she is available so I follow up with where to go for incall, then she ghost me, still waiting for reply.

  7. #9385
    Quote Originally Posted by Light1997  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, first time in Vegas was a blast! Hoping I can plan another trip next year! I'll start at my first attempt at a dream with the vixen in the link. Comms where going pretty good the first time but I couldn't quite get away from the fellas to get the room for myself first couple days. Today I hit her up in my dream to see if she could come through for outc and she said should could but by the time I was actually ready I wasn't getting a response, definitely my fault for waiting so long to hit her back. By the time I actually got some free time I hit her up and wasn't getting a response and man I was really disappointed because she was theee number 1 chick I was praying to get ahold of, hit up a couple others out of desperation and one hit me back and was on the way when Spanish fly hit me back midway! Asked her if she was cool with CarPlay since she doesn't do incall and fellas where back at the room. She said yes and gave me a address to meet up, I busted a you turn! Luckily she was only 20 min from where I was at, I get to the destination which was in a very nice and safe looking location. I pull up to where she was parked, she gets out the car and gets in and my god! She is definitely the girl in the pics! Beautiful face, sexy body, very pretty skin, pretty smile, sweet sexy voice, definitely sexiest Latina I've ever had a dream with! She asked if we could go in her car since mine didn't have tent which was no problem. She had a pretty spacious backseat, we get back there and we get to undressing and she asks me was I satisfied with her and if I felt catfished, told I was 100% satisfied with her and so dam glad I was able to get ahold of her before I left and she was number one on the list! She bends over with her pretty yellow ass in the air and starts to give me a great CBJ, squeezing her kissing on her ass, after a couple min I lay her down mish go to town, she has a very sexy moan, I raise one leg and really try to get in there and she is really getting into it, I finally switch positions and bend her over so I could see that pretty ass. Pound it from behind for awhile and finally blow in the bag. She hands me some wipes and we sat and had some conversation. I went back to the car and got some more roses to give to her just because she was so pretty and sexy. Gave her a hug and I woke up from my dream! Overall 10/10! Only thing that would have made it better is if we where at room. Highly recommend!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9517724523
    How much was the donation?

  8. #9384

    I'm interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.
    Waiting for a reply LOL.

  9. #9383

    Cassie Springs

    Anyone have any dealings with Cassie lately? I've seen mixed reviews and only a couple comments on here about her. Or donation rates?

  10. #9382

    Info

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.

  11. #9381

    Gabriella

    This one has to be an up-sale or bait and switch. Anyone had an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/thickbabegabriella

    I did notice this one has moved to Vegas. She used to be a provider in Memphis. She has a great body, but that was it for me. She cannot take the D and will only let you in so far. Plus here communication was lacking. She could be great, if not for these 2 cons, as her pictures were accurate at the time I seen her. Slim with a nice ass. But I would pass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/81511790

  12. #9380

    It will mess with your Mojo

    This report is overdue. Decided to give this one a try. Bad idea.

    Pics are at least 20 yrs ago. Should have ghosted her when I saw her in lobby but let Jr do the thinking. Immediate upsell from price quoted. That just got her to the room. Non-nonexistent massage. Couldn't even imagine trying to go down on that.

    Lesson learned. Know when to fold them.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_333496

  13. #9379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Highly

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    They post all the time on LC but I can't find reviews here? Anyone with info they can share? Thanks.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/84957537
    Doubt they exist reads fake fake fake all over the ad the pics by themselves is a huge red flag!

  14. #9378

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian170  [View Original Post]
    Meet her on 27th great BBBJ in my car.

    Would recommend.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/84944543
    Thanks for the info. Nice try guessing that you're her pimp.

  15. #9377

    Info on Tiff and Becca

    They post all the time on LC but I can't find reviews here? Anyone with info they can share? Thanks.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/84957537

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape