Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 13916
-
07-04-22 01:00 #9371Senior Member

Posts: 239Gabriella
This one has to be an up-sale or bait and switch. Anyone had an experience with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/thickbabegabriella
I did notice this one has moved to Vegas. She used to be a provider in Memphis. She has a great body, but that was it for me. She cannot take the D and will only let you in so far. Plus here communication was lacking. She could be great, if not for these 2 cons, as her pictures were accurate at the time I seen her. Slim with a nice ass. But I would pass.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/81511790
-
07-02-22 06:59 #9370Senior Member

Posts: 118It will mess with your Mojo
This report is overdue. Decided to give this one a try. Bad idea.
Pics are at least 20 yrs ago. Should have ghosted her when I saw her in lobby but let Jr do the thinking. Immediate upsell from price quoted. That just got her to the room. Non-nonexistent massage. Couldn't even imagine trying to go down on that.
Lesson learned. Know when to fold them.
http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_333496
-
07-01-22 22:26 #9369Senior Member

Posts: 2986Highly
Doubt they exist reads fake fake fake all over the ad the pics by themselves is a huge red flag!
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 17:38 #9368Senior Member

Posts: 338Really
Thanks for the info. Nice try guessing that you're her pimp.
Originally Posted by Julian170
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 02:05 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 580Info on Tiff and Becca
They post all the time on LC but I can't find reviews here? Anyone with info they can share? Thanks.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/84957537
-
06-29-22 02:41 #9366Regular Member

Posts: 1Good work
Meet her on 27th great BBBJ in my car.
Would recommend.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/84944543
-
06-28-22 01:17 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 111Its Vegas
Your out of luck. Ladies tend to upcharge when in Vegas. That goes from all types of work mp, escorts, street walkers.
Originally Posted by Jusblaze1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 22:42 #9364Senior Member

Posts: 337Visiting Vegas
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies.
I am planning a vacation to Las Vegas 30th until 7th, I would like some adult activities. Any reasonable priced Escort, Mass. Parlor, Strip Club fun. I don't have time to try and work for a possibility in a night club or at a hotel pool. Point me in the right direction fellas.
-
06-27-22 19:18 #9363Senior Member

Posts: 3416Lol
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
I can see how it's going to be now. Every time some chick posts a SW Steakhouse price from a Sizzler account everyone will be saying she's a HDH.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 17:44 #9362Senior Member

Posts: 389Guess she needs to go in the High Dollar Hotties or better described as GPS section LOL.
Originally Posted by Doof808
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 17:03 #9361Senior Member

Posts: 342Imagine
Imagine if used cars went up in price every time they got sold. LOL.
Originally Posted by MarcoSolis
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 15:53 #9360Senior Member

Posts: 2986Probably
Not since I am a cheap bastard and / or can't afford what you can I highly doubt you'll see me there!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 08:40 #9359Senior Member

Posts: 238Dang!
800/ HR? Eight Hundred! ONE hour! Plus there are still things on the "no" list. I've seen higher, and it's not the first time seeing a high priced ad, but I still get shocked as to what they think they should be getting.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 00:39 #9358Senior Member

Posts: 66Kendra Nikole
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/a3tomik-blonde-xxx
-
06-26-22 22:04 #9357Senior Member

Posts: 3416Sounds good
Just put a thread up here:
Originally Posted by BeanTowner78
[View Original Post]
Vegas High Dollar Hotties thread
Based on the feedback I'm hoping I'm not going to be the only one posting in there. Actually, I'm betting Joesun1 will be our most prolific poster! lol










Reply With Quote




