Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 928 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 13920
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9375
    Quote Originally Posted by Light1997  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, first time in Vegas was a blast! Hoping I can plan another trip next year! I'll start at my first attempt at a dream with the vixen in the link. Comms where going pretty good the first time but I couldn't quite get away from the fellas to get the room for myself first couple days. Today I hit her up in my dream to see if she could come through for outc and she said should could but by the time I was actually ready I wasn't getting a response, definitely my fault for waiting so long to hit her back. By the time I actually got some free time I hit her up and wasn't getting a response and man I was really disappointed because she was theee number 1 chick I was praying to get ahold of, hit up a couple others out of desperation and one hit me back and was on the way when Spanish fly hit me back midway! Asked her if she was cool with CarPlay since she doesn't do incall and fellas where back at the room. She said yes and gave me a address to meet up, I busted a you turn! Luckily she was only 20 min from where I was at, I get to the destination which was in a very nice and safe looking location. I pull up to where she was parked, she gets out the car and gets in and my god! She is definitely the girl in the pics! Beautiful face, sexy body, very pretty skin, pretty smile, sweet sexy voice, definitely sexiest Latina I've ever had a dream with! She asked if we could go in her car since mine didn't have tent which was no problem. She had a pretty spacious backseat, we get back there and we get to undressing and she asks me was I satisfied with her and if I felt catfished, told I was 100% satisfied with her and so dam glad I was able to get ahold of her before I left and she was number one on the list! She bends over with her pretty yellow ass in the air and starts to give me a great CBJ, squeezing her kissing on her ass, after a couple min I lay her down mish go to town, she has a very sexy moan, I raise one leg and really try to get in there and she is really getting into it, I finally switch positions and bend her over so I could see that pretty ass. Pound it from behind for awhile and finally blow in the bag. She hands me some wipes and we sat and had some conversation. I went back to the car and got some more roses to give to her just because she was so pretty and sexy. Gave her a hug and I woke up from my dream! Overall 10/10! Only thing that would have made it better is if we where at room. Highly recommend!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9517724523
    How much was the donation?

  2. #9374

    I'm interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.
    Waiting for a reply LOL.

  3. #9373

    Cassie Springs

    Anyone have any dealings with Cassie lately? I've seen mixed reviews and only a couple comments on here about her. Or donation rates?

  4. #9372

    Info

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/029090441387

    Anyone try this one yet? I see that she do incall and qv only.

  5. #9371

    Gabriella

    This one has to be an up-sale or bait and switch. Anyone had an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/thickbabegabriella

    I did notice this one has moved to Vegas. She used to be a provider in Memphis. She has a great body, but that was it for me. She cannot take the D and will only let you in so far. Plus here communication was lacking. She could be great, if not for these 2 cons, as her pictures were accurate at the time I seen her. Slim with a nice ass. But I would pass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/81511790

  6. #9370

    It will mess with your Mojo

    This report is overdue. Decided to give this one a try. Bad idea.

    Pics are at least 20 yrs ago. Should have ghosted her when I saw her in lobby but let Jr do the thinking. Immediate upsell from price quoted. That just got her to the room. Non-nonexistent massage. Couldn't even imagine trying to go down on that.

    Lesson learned. Know when to fold them.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_333496

  7. #9369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Highly

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    They post all the time on LC but I can't find reviews here? Anyone with info they can share? Thanks.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/84957537
    Doubt they exist reads fake fake fake all over the ad the pics by themselves is a huge red flag!

  8. #9368

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian170  [View Original Post]
    Meet her on 27th great BBBJ in my car.

    Would recommend.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/84944543
    Thanks for the info. Nice try guessing that you're her pimp.

  9. #9367

    Info on Tiff and Becca

    They post all the time on LC but I can't find reviews here? Anyone with info they can share? Thanks.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/84957537

  10. #9366

    Good work

    Meet her on 27th great BBBJ in my car.

    Would recommend.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/84944543

  11. #9365

    Its Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jusblaze1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen and Ladies.

    I am planning a vacation to Las Vegas 30th until 7th, I would like some adult activities. Any reasonable priced Escort, Mass. Parlor, Strip Club fun. I don't have time to try and work for a possibility in a night club or at a hotel pool. Point me in the right direction fellas.
    Your out of luck. Ladies tend to upcharge when in Vegas. That goes from all types of work mp, escorts, street walkers.

  12. #9364

    Visiting Vegas

    Hello Gentlemen and Ladies.

    I am planning a vacation to Las Vegas 30th until 7th, I would like some adult activities. Any reasonable priced Escort, Mass. Parlor, Strip Club fun. I don't have time to try and work for a possibility in a night club or at a hotel pool. Point me in the right direction fellas.

  13. #9363

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Not since I am a cheap bastard and / or can't afford what you can I highly doubt you'll see me there!
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Guess she needs to go in the High Dollar Hotties or better described as GPS section LOL.
    I can see how it's going to be now. Every time some chick posts a SW Steakhouse price from a Sizzler account everyone will be saying she's a HDH.

  14. #9362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Doof808  [View Original Post]
    800/ HR? Eight Hundred! ONE hour! Plus there are still things on the "no" list. I've seen higher, and it's not the first time seeing a high priced ad, but I still get shocked as to what they think they should be getting.
    Guess she needs to go in the High Dollar Hotties or better described as GPS section LOL.

  15. #9361

    Imagine

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolis  [View Original Post]
    I used to see a provider for $60. For 30 min now she want 300 per. Half LOL.
    Imagine if used cars went up in price every time they got sold. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape