Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 1457 1957 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26951

    Definitely a Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Figured I would try this one today. Upon getting to the room she asked for the donation upfront which I new was a mistake bower she started undressing Shortly after that supposedly the hotel staff knocked and said she had to go unless she paid the rent. She said she would be right back and never saw her again. In this case I did the next best thing. I called the front desk and told them I was staying at the hotel and there was a girl on drugs that solicited me for prostitution. The manager said he would take care of it. Just something to keep in mind if this happens to you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/477146898290
    I literally just had to beat her little boyfriend up last week cause they tried the same thing with me and I see she still at it. When she tried me she was off wells road. So guys definitely avoid this one at any cost. Bad new. You've been warned.

  2. #26950

    One of many

    She's had several posts and recently that she is a robber. Sorry you didn't see them. I'll have her banned AGAIN. Let me know if she sneaks back on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Figured I would try this one today. Upon getting to the room she asked for the donation upfront which I new was a mistake bower she started undressing Shortly after that supposedly the hotel staff knocked and said she had to go unless she paid the rent. She said she would be right back and never saw her again. In this case I did the next best thing. I called the front desk and told them I was staying at the hotel and there was a girl on drugs that solicited me for prostitution. The manager said he would take care of it. Just something to keep in mind if this happens to you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/477146898290

  3. #26949

    Itty Bitty Bitc. Thief

    Figured I would try this one today. Upon getting to the room she asked for the donation upfront which I new was a mistake bower she started undressing Shortly after that supposedly the hotel staff knocked and said she had to go unless she paid the rent. She said she would be right back and never saw her again. In this case I did the next best thing. I called the front desk and told them I was staying at the hotel and there was a girl on drugs that solicited me for prostitution. The manager said he would take care of it. Just something to keep in mind if this happens to you.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...*/477146898290

  4. #26948
    This one legit? [blue]The screenshot was deleted because ethe telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  5. #26947

    Good Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyBear  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone had said she was visiting uncle. I'm really hoping thatz the case, because at least there's coming back from that.
    Will be back end of August or so.

  6. #26946
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    As the leopard / tiger saying goes, so does April. Still a drunk, still a time waster. Why bother with her? Maybe 10-12 years ago, she was hot and I could put up with her "quirks" and drunk ass, but why would I do it now. Plus, it seems she still uses pics from 10 years ago. Who knows what she looks like now.
    Wow. Haven't seen her post in quite a while. Spoke with her a few years ago, she was working around town center. Never heard back after making some tentative plans. Same pics for sure.

  7. #26945

  8. #26944

    Why even bother with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen April in the last few years? I haven't seen her advertise in a long time, but here she is.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/meet-greet/47625977
    As the leopard / tiger saying goes, so does April. Still a drunk, still a time waster. Why bother with her? Maybe 10-12 years ago, she was hot and I could put up with her "quirks" and drunk ass, but why would I do it now. Plus, it seems she still uses pics from 10 years ago. Who knows what she looks like now.

  9. #26943

    About post# 3941 on O-town board

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical about her in the first place because of her comparatively low rate for what was pictured.

    The chats became her blowing up my phone and asking for $40 to pay for her hotel room and get out of O.

    If she is high end and needs such as small amount to get her hotel paid, those are alarm bells.

    So I will check the Orlando board and this one was just another case of false advertising. Maybe best if she stays there..
    Check out this post for review. It's not pretty!

  10. #26942
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Yes this link is the one I'm asking about?? Does anyone know what happened or where she's at??
    I thought someone had said she was visiting uncle. I'm really hoping thatz the case, because at least there's coming back from that.

  11. #26941
    Yes this link is the one I'm asking about?? Does anyone know what happened or where she's at??

  12. #26940

    The good Mandy?

    Are why'all saying the good mandy died?

  13. #26939
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I believe one of the Mandys passed away a few months ago. Hopefully it wasn't yours. Can you describe her?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/367198400855

  14. #26938

    I think you are right

    I was skeptical about her in the first place because of her comparatively low rate for what was pictured.

    The chats became her blowing up my phone and asking for $40 to pay for her hotel room and get out of O.

    If she is high end and needs such as small amount to get her hotel paid, those are alarm bells.

    So I will check the Orlando board and this one was just another case of false advertising. Maybe best if she stays there.

    Thanks for the intel.

    Suit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Suit,

    You might want to read the reviews from O-town about her. They aren't good at all. She was a nightmare. Now, things could have changed, but I'll believe it if I read it!

  15. #26937
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    She went by Effy / Sophie in the past. Mixed reviews. Last one I saw recently said he had a good time. Just know that she is armed (literally) and she is a user so take that for what it's worth.
    What happened to effy? No new posts, and when I looked for the old posts they were deleted. Lost the number too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape