Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 22120
-
07-04-22 13:26 #20020Senior Member

Posts: 821Honduras
She is still around.
Originally Posted by KingLama
[View Original Post]
Mostly out early evenings, lived with bf, one of the suppliers in the area.
-
07-04-22 08:07 #20019Senior Member

Posts: 26Honduras
Has anyone seen the Honduras girl. That hangs around 46st and 29 Ave.
-
07-04-22 02:03 #20018Banned Member

Posts: 6630n the east side of twenty two avenue 3 blocks south of seventy nine street.
Originally Posted by Winchester321
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 06:38 #20017Banned Member

Posts: 663Pink House
[Deleted by Admin]
But here's a pic. Hopefully admin won't blur out the street signs.
You can't give address and locations like this.
A2
-
07-02-22 22:57 #20016Banned Member

Posts: 169Where is the pink house?
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 17:33 #20015Banned Member

Posts: 663NW 27 ave SWers
I was driving back from South Miami last night, I was surprised by all the SWers out on 27 ave.
Saw a cutie at the bus stop across from Micky-D's on 80 street.
And another on 90 street between the car dealers.
Both looked good enough to take to the Pink House, and there were half a dozen others between 79 street and 90 street.
Sadly I was working in a company van with tracking, or I may have sampled their goods.
-
07-02-22 14:45 #20014Regular Member

Posts: 12Best spots in Miami
Hi guys,
I leave further North but I am interested in coming down to Miami. What are the best areas to look around? Calle 8 is not an option anymore correct? I keep reading 27th Street.
Thank you.
-
07-02-22 13:27 #20013Senior Member

Posts: 46Makes sense
Makes sense a lot of sense, LOL I should become a pimp in my next life haha, free sex and free money, but I doubt anyone is going to pick her up at those prices and menu, and whoever does good luck, just by her attitude alone in our brief conversation she doesn't seem like much of a performer.
Originally Posted by PinkPigs
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:40 #20012Senior Member

Posts: 294S w w e
Part of me wanted to get out and break things up, you don't want to see anyone getting the shit kicked out of them, but part of me wanted to just sit there, watch and throw dollar bills out of my barely open driver's window! The big girl was the referee trying to break it up. It was quite a spectacle and at some point, that area is going to get shut down because of traffic and business complaints. Its almost like Flagler and 8th St were years ago in front of the motels and then it got out of hand and they shut it down.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:37 #20011Senior Member

Posts: 26That's because she is Pimped big time. That's why she told me 250 for FS at the motel. The Pimp figures she'll be gone longer so the increase price. So basically she has absolutely no power to negotiate anything. It's easier for her to stand around than to go against what the pimp wants.
Originally Posted by BangItty
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:20 #20010Senior Member

Posts: 46Funny
The funny thing is, I saw her yesterday in nothing but a red fishnet and she quoted me $130 for qv, then she went back to shaking ass on the corner, I seen at least 5 vehicles stop so I got curious why no one picked her up. Definitely got my answer, no bbj and wants extra if you're taking her to a room LOL, shame because she had a nice a $$ on her, I couldn't stop laughing after hearing that price.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 13:04 #20009Senior Member

Posts: 46Lol
You sir are hilarious lmao.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 12:57 #20008Banned Member

Posts: 169Who's the fat one next to them?
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 11:44 #20007Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm still trying to get over the tall Blond telling me 250 for FS.
Originally Posted by AGuyFromMiami
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 09:30 #20006Senior Member

Posts: 65What a view
You got a view too!! Amazing LOL.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




